It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

05/31/2009 so where's the obama/US disclosure on UFOs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I have read on here there was some speculation there was going to be an announcement on this date by the obama administration on UFOs.

I was hoping there would at least be classified reports being made public like what the other nations have done. Not even a peep...

oh well

[edit on 31-5-2009 by reject]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I just checked PDR's website and I could find nothing new about this "deadline" being reached. One can only hope they do have some sort of information that will blow the top off this....but I doubt it.

Now all we can do is wait and see if another nation beats us to the punch.

Disclosure=waiting game.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

From what I've gathered from other threads, there was a man at a UFO conference who said something along the lines of, "The Obama Adminstration had better fully disclose by the 31st of May...or else!!!"

So, it was never the Obama administration that said this. I would stay on the look out though since this guy said 'or else'. Maybe he has E.T. locked up in his closet!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Today is the day.. so Basset has said.

He did say Obama and his administration better disclose or else another country will and his crew of 400 will start disclosing much of what they have. Dont quote me on that because what Bassset said and what I have written wont be word for word rather than what I have in my memory.

As I recall.. he mentioned he'd give him 30 days because Obama has had a lot on his plate.

Podesta even said the government should tell the truth to the American people. So.. if disclosure doesnt happen today or by tomorrow it might still happen soonish.. at least I hope.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by disfugured]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
I just checked PDR's website and I could find nothing new about this "deadline" being reached. One can only hope they do have some sort of information that will blow the top off this....but I doubt it.

Now all we can do is wait and see if another nation beats us to the punch.

Disclosure=waiting game.

They enjoy sleeping in..

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think it's more on the lines of "Disclose or else..... nothing".

Ain't gonna happen. The man can't just threaten the government. They got bigger guns than he has.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Disclosure is not going to happen...why? Its not up to us, its up to them, if they want to be reaveled or not, and it wont happen in my lifetime for sure...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Not as good as official government disclosure, but... where is the guy who said he had all the information to prove the existence of E.T.s? Didn't he say if it wasn't disclosed by the government he would?

It's Time

top topics

join