It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Knowledge (Tao Te Ching) (Book of Lies) A.Crowley and other info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I have been looking at a site that has some real good info on lost or hidden knowledge and i thought some of you would like to check it out and put in your two cents on some of the subjects covered on this site...
Heres a short list:

The book of Enoch

The war scroll

The book of lies

The Staten Island project

chaozation.com...

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If I were to decide weather or not to read that site based on its design and colors, I wouldn't. It's far, far too gaudy and tacky - ameteur web design at its best. The information however, is something to keep me there.

[Edited on 30-4-2004 by xenophanes85]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
sometimes web design is lacking but never the less ...there is info there that some there will dig....

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Interesting information on this website.
It is soooo hard on the eyes, though, I doubt I will go back. Really too bad, because there's a lot worth reading, and it'sall on one site.
Esp. interested in the autobiogrpahy of Tesla
I might risk my eyes for that, if I couldn't find it elsewhere.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Nice website

Ton's o' info. But I agree, it is a little rough on the eyes. I found the section on the Testemant of Solomon particularly interesting.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Very good find.

I've read most of these lost/forbidden books but reading them from a different source doesn't hurt.

The Gospel of Thomas, if accepted by the masses, can denounce Christianity as we know it.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
sorry for the gaudy design of my old site, I have fixed it up and added some new books at - www.chaozation.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Sorry, didn't read the links yet, but the "Tao Te Ching" is pretty much the bible for Taoism if I remember right...(think the translation is similar to the Path and the Way)... Just wanted to clarify, as the post title might lead some to think the translation is "Book of Lies"

join