It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea fires short-range missile, warns of action **AGAIN**

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

North Korea fires short-range missile, warns of action **AGAIN**

www.news.com.au

NORTH Korea has fired another short-range missile on and threatened fresh steps if world powers impose sanctions for its nuclear test.
The US said it was sending its North Korea envoy to the region, where Chinese fishing boats were fleeing a sensitive part of the Yellow Sea in fear of potential naval clashes.

The communist North, which has warned it could launch an attack on the South, vowed to respond to any fresh sanctions imposed by the United Nations.

"If the UN Security Council provokes us, our additional self-defence measures will be inevitable,'' the North's foreign ministry
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This senile old man seems to be hell bent on proving a point.

If I was living in South Korea I think I'd go visit some relatives overseas and bug out for a while.

It's scary to read that they could be preparing the long range missile site again.

If Iran was doing this there would have been a pre-emptive strike by now for sure.

On the other hand he could be the spoilt brat type of dictator who makes a whole bunch of noise then agree's to pipe down in return for more "treats" .... foreign aid.

Watch This Space.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
You must remember, that while the Western world shuns North Korea and Iran, China and Russia are their allies.

Just as the Eastern world shuns israel and calls for it's demise, yet they are our allies.

As long as NK and Iran are best friends with our debt holders, we can't step too far out of line!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
We are scared of this? I say in 72 hours we render the North Korean Commies doomed!

www.boston.com...

Come on people! These are just brain washed drones. I have pity for them. Time to set them free. This is a worthy cause. Oh wait, would the Libs just say its because of oil?

Hoo Rah mofo's!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTallRedOne83
We are scared of this? I say in 72 hours we render the North Korean Commies doomed!

www.boston.com...

Come on people! These are just brain washed drones. I have pity for them. Time to set them free. This is a worthy cause. Oh wait, would the Libs just say its because of oil?

Hoo Rah mofo's!

I can't believe you just wrote 'Hoo Rah', just after calling them brain washed drones.

Either you were being ironic, or .............................

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Wow! Someone from England!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Stock tip,

We know a North Korean invasion is imminent when huffy and Schwinn bicycle stocks shoot up and orders to the region skyrocket.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IntelRetard

LMFAO! Good show!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Im just praying the US just wipes them out. They are just the stupidest people that dont deserve to run a gov't or even deserve to live, maybe they will just do that stupid s@#t again so we have no choice.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Haha that was f#$#ing great but they are mindless drones but those evil mindless drones that dont do anything so agreed on a different scale.

new topics

top topics

join