It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Gage on KMPH FOX 26 in Fresno, CA - Vid

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

May 28, 2009
Great interview on a local morning show.

From Whatreallyhappened...

Amazing! FOX News allows an expert to discuss the evidence for controlled demolition on 9-11 without attempting to ridicule him!

Science is a fact without attitudes... Long live the truth-911!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Real good!

But why in the heck didn't he tell them about the power down in the South Tower the weekend before 9/11?

Oh well, it doesn't matter...What does matter is that as every day passes, we are exposing the truth! The squeaky wheel gets the grease, and we have been squeaking so loudly for so long they will have no choice but to listen.

To all those that say this will end up nowhere, I say stop saying that! We ARE having an effect! Yes it is slow, yes it is tedious, but persistence pays!~

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Great video, I am so happy to see the News is taken an interest without all the ridiculing. Thumbs up for the truth movement, it wont be long now, that all the people in our country will be looking a Bush and Cheney, all the evidences is pointing at them .
Time to tar and feather!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I hate to hear that the female anchor is "freaked out" by this. She just needs her Entertainment Tonight fix and she'll be good as new.

Peace

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I like the part where Gage ask her - "you feel it too?" - or something like tha - crap her hand... Its the moment of truth... We all have had it! After that you cant ignore the facts - and after great depression what will follow - questions seeks their answers - truth will finally set you free.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Awesome. Finally some exposure on a National level. FOX news?? That's hard to believe, almost too good to be true. Did anyone happen to SEE this on TV for themselves?

They even said they want to talk to him more about the issue...how amazing would that be if they give him more air time in the future and he can lay ALL the evidence out on the table in front of the whole country?

Fingers crossed...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Wow JanusFIN! I'm so glad you shared this with us. I'm sure most have seen the videos of this expert or that person of prominence discussing the evidence of foul play and problems with the 911 investigation. But those are not mainstream media. This, however ... Finally!

What did he say - 700 architects and engineers - are demanding a new investigation? Not to mention the thousands of us ordinary folks who smell a rat. The pressure to uncover the truth has taken a firm step forward with this interview, IMHO.

Thanks for this post, JanusFIN! Star for you! As well as a "good lookin' out" for the truth.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Richard Gage does a great job in this interview. Too bad there wasn't more time.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Yep, thanks for posting this JanusFIN.

I attended the presentation Richard Gage referred to in the interview, and at the conclusion, the majority of the audience gave him a standing ovation for the information and evidence that was shared.

Chris Daniels of local radio station KMJ 105.9 FM also hosted Mr. Gage for about an hour-long interview in the afternoon before the presentation.

Awareness of this information continues to grow. I've sent a thank you note to KMPH 26 for airing this interview. If anyone would like to do the same, here's their email address - [email protected] -

Freedom, Peace.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I agree, he was carving it up, very clear and concise. Wow........... was that interview really on Fox!

Could people please let us know if they hear about any follow ups on this interview???

The truth about 911 MUST be told. This is where the farcical 'war on terror' emanates from. Once the the masses know that their Govt was involved we can really get this historically overdue revolution really going!!!

Thank you Janus and thank you 911 truth peeps, peace

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The truth is reaching a critical mass. The lies and the liars are now being exposed at light speed. More and more influential people are gathering the courage to come forward and speak out.

I advocate peaceful guerrilla resistance, the tactical bombing of strategic cities with leaflets, organized direct mailing movements, mercenary graffiti artists or the common man with felt tip pens - clearly posting the truths and lies on public walls. Make your mark now before it’s too late, and…

… BRING THE MESSAGE OF TRUTHS AND LIES TO THE STREETS OF AMERICA!

[edit on 29-5-2009 by seasoul]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I LOVE it at 3:40 where Gage is talking about Thermite and the female news anchor blurts, "You found that?!?"

Great find! I tip my hat to folks like Gage who are willing to put it all out there in their quest for truth, even if it's not very popular.

S&F!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I love how the Pervez Musharraf lookalike kinda tries to hint that if explosives were used that the Al Queda terrorists put them there.

It also seems when Gage started to mention "let's find out who was in charge of security" they wanted to wrap up the interview in an expedient manner.

Peace

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Lets see we have (911) (interesting date) and obvious as hell it was an "inside" our so called Federal government orchistrated Bush job. Anyone with at least three working brain cells could see this. Now we have a "Commander in Thief" with NO legitimate birth certificate, as in"f**k the constitution" and the requirement that a president be a NATURAL born citizen. It want be long, this evil will soon expose itself as the Fema camps are ready to receive those who do not bow to their demands. I dam sure want and I only hope I can take one of these slimy basterds with me when in becomes really real.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Amazing. That's all I can say. I just forwarded this on to my non-believer friends of conspiracies. I also, just sent a thank you to that station. They were very brave to have him on, and I hope other stations will follow in their footsteps. You've got to figure though, that the station knew exactly what he was going to say, even the female interviewer, so that says to me that there is permission from somewhere to start allowing this info out to the public. I guess the PTB figure it is just another way to get us to revolt.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Amazing. That's all I can say. I just forwarded this on to my non-believer friends of conspiracies. I also, just sent a thank you to that station. They were very brave to have him on, and I hope other stations will follow in their footsteps. You've got to figure though, that the station knew exactly what he was going to say, even the female interviewer, so that says to me that there is permission from somewhere to start allowing this info out to the public. I guess the PTB figure it is just another way to get us to revolt.

#1.) I did the same thing... I sent it to a few of my friends

#2.) What if TPTB wanted to truth to come out about 9-11? (the half truth)

[edit on 29-5-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
It also seems when Gage started to mention "let's find out who was in charge of security" they wanted to wrap up the interview in an expedient manner.

I was like "say Marvin's name....SAY IT!" because I wanted to see more shock on their faces.
But Gage wouldn't name names..... ah well. At least since Gage said there were "interesting people" in charge of security, people will stop being lazy for a minute and look it up.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I am glad the nation has finally started hearing about the truth...only 8 years after the fact. For the believers, I believe you were right all along. For the none-believers, I think you will find the next few years surprising.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wow Richard did an excellent job at covering/mentioning every angle of this little conundrum. Awesome interview and the fact it was on major news really shows that awareness of what is going on around us is going up.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Splendid open-minded interview by Kopi and Kim on their Fresno Great Day daily News and Entertainment show at 5:00 to 10:00 am. Great interview Richard Gage.

Great Day

Perhaps the government loyalists will soon be in for a rude awakening.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join