It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sumerian Tablets contain Blueprints for UFO's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Just a bit of info I came across while trying to track down some info on the Sumerian tablets from Iraq.

www.scribd.com...

According to this info the US-UK are building big space ships asap to avoid a 2012 catastrophe.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a mirror

slewsgranger.wordpress.com...

there's also a video series on youtube

Video#2 (can't seem to find #1)
www.youtube.com...

3,4+ are one youtube as well

[edit on 27-5-2009 by warrenb]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well, this would explaine were all the money is dissapearing too so quikley, and i have noticed that since the last few years, everytime i hear of the government doing a project to build something or an event, its always "by 2012", "They will be done and ready to sell by 2012" "London olympics 2012" and so on.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well, there is your answer to the 'bold' space flight they had a few weeks ago where they risked both crew and shuttle...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
There are so many reasons to doubt the "official story" behind the invasion of Iraq. IF man doesn't get the clear picture of history we are doomed to repeat it. If either of you have other links regarding this information I do hope you will share them. I really liked this one from the same youtube account.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Well I think its quite interesting piece of fiction. Until I see something that's actually Sumerian instead of "translations" without any source presented however, I call complete bunk. Not that I'd be able to tell anything because I dont know Sumerian, but others perhaps could.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I hear you. I have a distinct feeling that the government(s) who are involved with ultimate control are building and planning to evacuate planet Earth for what is most likely Mars. [They] want to escape the coming destruction with their power and money intact, and then come back to rule Earth as the Pharaohs of olden times did. I didn't come to this thought out of hand, either, it is a theory that has formed after years of study on all aspects of this. [They] think the planet is about to turn over in a pole shift. What they fail to realize is that all of the planets will shift. Only love and togetherness will save them, but I doubt there is any love left in [their] black hearts.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
reply to post by Amagnon

Well I think its quite interesting piece of fiction. Until I see something that's actually Sumerian instead of "translations" without any source presented however, I call complete bunk. Not that I'd be able to tell anything because I dont know Sumerian, but others perhaps could.

I didn't claim it was either true or false. In fact I don't use a binary system for organizing information - its extremely wasteful. True = 1, False =0 seems like an absurd way to deal with data to me.

You can divide the region between zero and one into an infinite number of regions- allowing knowledge to be acquired in an infinite way - and never throw out a single piece of data by ascribing a "False" tag to it.

The binary (left brain) thinking system goes like this;

Data > Truth Test > Belief > Intolerance > Conflict > Death

The truth test goes like this; does this align with my current beliefs? If yes, then its true - add it to current belief systems to reinforce them, if not then its false, discard it - or flag it as false.

The analog (right brain) thinking system goes like this;

Data > Knowledge Test > Understanding > Tolerance > Cooperation > Life

The knowledge test goes like this; Assign characteristics to this data like, source, possibility, context etc, is it similar to other knowledge I have? If yes, then organize it with that knowledge, if not then start a new region of knowledge with this as a base.

We can both use both sides of our brain - I like to engage people with the idea that right brain organization of knowledge is far better than left brain linear thinking - its also far less wasteful, you never throw anything out!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
Just a bit of info I came across while trying to track down some info on the Sumerian tablets from Iraq.

www.scribd.com...

According to this info the US-UK are building big space ships asap to avoid a 2012 catastrophe.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Amagnon]

Well I am in the Uk so tell me where so I can book a seat!
Actually whats going to happen is SANTA will be here November that year and everybody will get a rocket pack and spacesuit under the tree.
The real sad thing is MY story is more likely to happen!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The knowledge test goes like this; Assign characteristics to this data like, source, possibility, context etc, is it similar to other knowledge I have? If yes, then organize it with that knowledge, if not then start a new region of knowledge with this as a base.

That's what I did you know.

Source? None whatsoever, without the actual tablets its heresay.

Possibility? Of course its possible: anything is. That's sort of the point. But its highly unlikely, not to mention are the text even talking about blueprints for UFOs? I cant see any of that in these "translations".

Context? Its a random internet UFO site, not an archeological journal.

Is it similar to other knowledge I have? Nope.

Should I start a new "region of knowledge" based on this? Not unless someone can post at least some credible evidence that make it worth filing for future use. Otherwise I would be commiting the worst mistake in the UFO field: using unverified, highly questionable information to validate even more questionable information until it has built such a large database of questionable information that it can be used as evidence to prove itself.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

That's what I did you know.

Source? None whatsoever, without the actual tablets its heresay.

Possibility? Of course its possible: anything is. That's sort of the point. But its highly unlikely, not to mention are the text even talking about blueprints for UFOs? I cant see any of that in these "translations".

Context? Its a random internet UFO site, not an archeological journal.

Is it similar to other knowledge I have? Nope.

Should I start a new "region of knowledge" based on this? Not unless someone can post at least some credible evidence that make it worth filing for future use. Otherwise I would be commiting the worst mistake in the UFO field: using unverified, highly questionable information to validate even more questionable information until it has built such a large database of questionable information that it can be used as evidence to prove itself.

I don't want to derail the thread on this too much, but I did want to respond to you on this.

I wasn't clear in the explanation of the right brain mental processes, making confusion instead of making things clear.

Your statements above reveals how poorly I explained the concept to you.

What I mean is knowledge is not judged, it is described and accepted - at no point is it used to prove anything, it is neither true nor false, and never needs to be. To try and 'verify' knowledge is to try and destroy it by making it either true or false.

You can't get to a point of validating other data with 'false' data - because knowledge only becomes understanding when it is validated personally by practical application.

You could say that it looks similar to belief - but belief doesn't require practical application - it simply requires that it be based on data that is determined to be truth.

You don't want to create beliefs based on thin data, but what is solid data and what is questionable data? The difference is often subjective - many data points are discarded because they lie outside of expected results .. so .. is discarding them justifiable?

If all data is really thin data, is belief ever justified? Or disbelief? Without belief a state of uncertainty is maintained - with true or false simply extreme ends of a continuous spectrum.

I probably should make a post somewhere describing the thought process in detail so I can reference it rather than debate it - we all use right and left brain process to some degree, but the more we paint the world in black and white with our left brain, the more colors we fail to appreciate.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I am still skeptical about the "Sumerians" not realy sure what to think when I hear about them!
If it is true... That they are building one then I guess I will have to go undercover and get into it

[edit on 28-5-2009 by The Shade]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I have never held a Sumerian tablet, I wouldn't know how to interpret the script, I wouldn't know how to determine its age or whether it was a fake or not, I wouldn't know where to look for them, I know little about their culture, I don't know much if anything about genetics, my knowledge of ancient history is cursory, I never existed 6,000 yrs ago, I never met Enki, I have never been inside a pyramid .. and so on and on ..

Who can say they know anything that may or may not have happened 6k yrs ago?

It is interesting - but without understanding (practical application) it is only esoteric knowledge.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

those tablets and whatever else they claimed to have some coded message hauled by the US army people , they where the same ones published by zecariah sitchin way back in the '75s.ZS' 12th planet and the subsequent earth chronicles tells it all. so whats the big fuzz?
i did come across some info that some people in the US-military community did consult? zs regarding this tablets during this time of the big find. as for the translation...true some scholars of the academe find themselves admitting to have a hard time deciphering or just dont want to touch it...a thing that zs did...and when they did translate it , it was just like qouting ZS verbatim...

new topics

top topics

join