It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: ATS Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I recently read about this video 'contest' and felt compelled to stand up for my fellow ATS'ers and call conspiracy shenenigans on the whole thing. Don't fall for it!!!

Enjoy

(click to open player in new window)

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Oh dear lord I cant stop watching and laughing! Your humor is definitely felt in this one.

Love the part about linking stuff together. Micheal Moore and Marilyn Monroe.. HAHAHA

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Thanks! Yes, it's supposed to be satire/parody and not meant to offend anyone, neither skeptic nor conspiracy theorist!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Oh MYYYYYYYYYYYY. I'm so glad you made this video. It will help to save/confuse/bewilder almost anyone. Thanks for the effort and if you can't understand this, please read it backwards 7 times for clarity.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Psynarchist

Don't worry about SO, he's heard it all before. Many people still believe he works for the government and greys.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Oh man that is just plain awesome lol

I think I see a trend coming along shortly.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
i cant beleive you got it all in one video, thats just great i can stop all the surfin the net now, its all over

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Do you suppose there is some truth in what you say?

You claim to be doing a parody, humor, but I would never do a parody about my deepest and most passionate subject that can actually mind control people sitting on the fence...

When I first came to ATS I was paranoid about the PTB, but if you think that if you have anything they may be interested in and that they are not already on to you, completely, think again.

This is Disinformation assimilation, you are the one trying to get who ever you think 'they' are to come out!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think where this video fell down is the basic premisse, which was supposed to be ridicularization of the idea that people could be tracked and tagged for participating in an online forum on conspiracy theory.

What is ridiculous about that? Were I TPTB and one of my methods of tracking and suppressing dissent would be sites just like ATS. It's pretty obvious, and I think people should maintain at least a degree of anonimity when discussing sensitive topics, especially if they're militant. I'm not saying this happens here, I have no idea, I'm just saying it's not all ludicrous that it could.

I don't have much of a sense of humour these days, because I realized humour was being used to desensitize me to realities which in other context would disgust me... these days the humour is not that funny but yet we could still die laughing...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Whoa...thats some heavy stuff there.

Entertaining AND thought provoking.

Good work Sir!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

antar & Mindmelding:

I understand both your concerns but I'm pretty sure it's very easy for anyone to track any of us down if they really wanted to. It was not my intention to downplay that possibility or to make people less cautious about this though, so it's good you brought it up.
Perhaps there are already databases on everyone, with information from your insurance company, law enforcement, medical records, facebook behaviour and networks, google entries, youtube views, emails, cellphone GPS locators, twitter, DNA records, etc etc etc
I personally decided a long time ago to not worry too much about this as I have no intention of breaking the law and I doubt I know anything that anyone else here doesn't already know. I think it's important that communication between people exist, and it would be a shame if everyone zips their lips sealed in fear of someone tracking their phone if you ask me.

It's not meant to discredit anything, just to provide an entertaining perspective on some of the subject matter and memes here, and as far as people on the fence, perhaps they've heard a new thing or two they'd like to research themselves?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

that's some funny s*** dude

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Thanks for your response. While it's true we are already tracked in a million different ways by the machine, places like ATS have a special niche, because with them it's possible to track what people think.

The doctrine of preemptive strike has ruined Iraq, but just imagine when that mindset gets turned on citizens who happen to disagree with the status quo and who have a less orwellian definition of "freedom"... It's happened before to people just like us (minus the internet and the cell phones and with simpler technology), it could happen again.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

Yeah, like when you combine the Patriot Act with preventative detention,
or the Orwellian CCTV in the UK... So far for the theory of evolution huh?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Indeed. Some people say time itself is cyclical... who knows? There's a lot of deja vu in history, that much is for certain.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Dude, where did you get a wok small enough to fit your head?
Just wondering......

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

Wok?

That's my Krell Helmet!

The engineer our friend spoke of is alleged to have the following abilities when under the influence of this Krell Helmet : 1) by concentrating on the face of anyone on the planet, he can mentally project his mind into the mind of his subject to read any thought or evoke any memory which the subject has stored 2) using a similar technique as above, the operator can project thoughts or patterns of action into the mind of the subject with the subject thinking them to be his own 3) "cerebellic fields - Keely" can be so extended that mass can be brought under control for practical manipulation. This manipulation can take the form of genetic transmutation, levitation or any of a host of other-at this time unknown possibilities. The technique involves the use of a radio transmitter with a frequency range into the high megahertz.

Source

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

WELL DONE mate!! I was surprised there wasn't a Marilyn Manson dig in there somewhere
Gotta love marilyn

Thanks so MUCH for the subtititles. yah, old pharte here -- at least compared with your presumed age. I lost my hearing years ago due to a combination of profound amount of shooting combined with being in a punk band that is probably too old to be recognizable to you
Mostly I lipread, and folks with bushy moustaches are difficult for me to "understand".

You nailed the overall feel of conspiracy. I really love the neuvo-alluminum hat as well!

You gotta lotta guts. Respect. Loved your humor, appreciate you underlying points. You make yourself........"felt". goodonya

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Is that a cheese puff on your Krell Helmet?
(I think you're really and truly a Ninja in disguise).

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

OMG.

I laughed so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes. I couldn't stop laughing about the get up you're wearing.

Hilarious video.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join