It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This planet needs depopulation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
All those in favor of depopulating the planet: You First! Any not volunteering but still believing in this tripe, come visit me and I’ll help assist you in meeting your depopulation goals.

But of course, those making such inane suggestions for the common good, never lead by example, they always volunteer someone else.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
All those in favor of depopulating the planet: You First! Any not volunteering but still believing in this tripe, come visit me and I’ll help assist you in meeting your depopulation goals.

But of course, those making such inane suggestions for the common good, never lead by example, they always volunteer someone else.

I would have put "for the common good" in quotes. [smile]

Depopulation is NOT for the common good. It is eugenic, elitist, slave-owner mentality.

Thank you for your post, SGTChas. I am reminded once again why I picked you as a friend!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
All those in favor of depopulating the planet: You First!

Yes indeed. I'm among the first who did it. I'm voluntarily sterilized. Now, you turn.

Originally posted by Aeons

All areas in which women control their own fertility, and have primary legal control of their bodies, there is no population problem.

In all areas where men have created societal or legal obstructions to female control of female bodies, there is population problems.

So simple.

I agree with you, Aeons. It's also about the mentality change. About the children is a choice - not a duty mentality.

Many men and women on this planet are brainwashed to believe that "they have to breed" and that "their biological watch is ticking". Nothing can be more far from the truth. Humans are not animals - we don't have to breed.

We need to have our minds to control our bodies - not our bodies to control our minds.

Children are a choice.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Given an option, most women will control their fertility to match what it is safe and appropriate in their environment. As a whole, if not in every individual case.

The children to work for family idea doesn't really function - because you have about a 52% chance of having a female child. Therefore, a child that in those societies and those conditions, is considered nothing but a burden or something that can be exchanged later as a substitute for money.

When women, if they can, it is inappropriately compensated and continuous lack of control of fertility makes it damn near impossible for them to do anything else. Exacerbating the problem of poverty.

Female subjugation, and male societal and legal control over women's fertility, is a sure fire way to have a problem with overpopulation.

[edit on 2009/5/25 by Aeons]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

This is perfect. People not having children out of fear of the NWO. I guess this is one way to thin out the conspiracy theorist herd. I think we should do the opposite, we should have as many kids as possible before the other races do. Somebody has to be top dog. Plus having kids is good for the economy. How you going to pay for social security and medicare and deficit without growing the population?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

This is perfect. People not having children out of fear of the NWO. I guess this is one way to thin out the conspiracy theorist herd. I think we should do the opposite, we should have as many kids as possible before the other races do. Somebody has to be top dog. Plus having kids is good for the economy. How you going to pay for social security and medicare and deficit without growing the population?

The more children you will breed, the more soldiers for NWO will there be.
The more children you will breed, the more people will betray you at the end.
The more children you will breed, the more people for NWO to kill.

Never underestimate NWO's power to brainwash your children.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It is not the numbers but the quality to be honest, I have been burned in many threads for blaming breeders for a lot of the worlds problems. People that do not work, leach off of the state, bring nothing to the party and expect everything handed to them if the breed like rabbits, they are the real issue. People that have no job, raise their kids with no morals or manners into a life of welfare and crime, this is what is bringing down the modern world. I for one am all for sterilisation of junkies, criminals etc, you should look to have a child to improve the world, not to add to its problems

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

LOL, so you are saying the whole reason you didnt have children was because you fear the NWO will turn them against you with a good ad campaign? I bet they will get Billy Mays (from oxi-clean) to sell your kids the new Parent Pulvirizer. Hey kids for just $19.95 plus $100 shipping and handling we will send you the means to stop your parent nagging forever. Plus, if you order in the next 20 minutes we will throw in the Super Shovel so you can bury them in the backyard and nobody will be the wiser, and as an added bonus we will throw in a free 1 year subscription to the NWO.

[edit on 5/25/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I agree with you hundred percent spooky, i recently made a thread with the same suggestion.

Needless to say most of it was filled with people asking me to go first and kill myself (even a mod chimed in) But they had completely missed the point of the post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

star and a flag for sayings things that need to be said.Fact of the matter is human beings have had all the time of the earth to change and live WITH the earth and have used and abused it badly, Why should we be allowed to keep doing this?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
I for one am all for sterilisation of junkies, criminals etc, you should look to have a child to improve the world, not to add to its problems

Agreed. Sterilization is way better than killing off entire populations. Perhaps in the future, the scientists can see by one's DNA if one has a potential to become a criminal/junkie, etc and act on it.

Perhaps sterilization of the society's weak elements will be a good prevention of future generation problems with crime, drugs, wars, etc.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

How nice,because junkies are not people who are going through tough times and have a drug addiction which they can overcome given support.Lets sterilize them like the animals they are

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Solomons]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Agree with your well-stated points. Things have changed much -- at least in the U.S. since I was a child. I was expected to work and I didn't ever get an allowance. I started wanting money for stuff about age 5. I was given a job and it didn't matter how long it took me to perform the task, just that it was done properly. The price of the job was negotiated before the start of the task, and by the time I was nine, I gave notice to my father and went to work irrigating fields for our town Doctor. He paid nearly twice what I was getting.

I was driving by age 11, and although I wasn't allowed on the open road unsupervised, I was able to garner better wages in the hay fields by being able to drive.

All throughout my childhood, no matter where we lived, this was the standard. Only the kids of very affluent parents didn't work, and we were expected to pull our weight. Certainly none of us paid for ourselves, but we contributed. I hunted and fished for our family's food, and I was trained to take no more than we needed. Goods were traded for labor and other goods.

It was a fairly balanced system, and I never had a sense of being poor (although we were by today's standard) and I don't recall ever wanting for anything because our tastes were simple. We entertained ourselves as kids, and valued the time off we had to play together.

Saying all that just makes me feel old, because that world seems far away and removed from modern experience. Even on this simple laid-back island, there seems a sense of entitlement, that people are DUE things and shouldn't have to work their tails off for it.

In the world I grew up in, children had value, and they learned lessons the hard way, but with nurturing and a firm hand when required. I can't say I turned out balanced or even normal, but I am happy and a natural-born problem solver and prepared for most that life throws at us.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reading

I agree with you hundred percent spooky, i recently made a thread with the same suggestion.

Needless to say most of it was filled with people asking me to go first and kill myself (even a mod chimed in) But they had completely missed the point of the post.

star and a flag for sayings things that need to be said.Fact of the matter is human beings have had all the time of the earth to change and live WITH the earth and have used and abused it badly, Why should we be allowed to keep doing this?

Starred and flagged, my friend. Excellent thread.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

My Bride and I didn't have kids. We chose not to. She's really good with kids. it was both our choice. Later on, God/nature/chance whatever one wants to attribute it to -- she had to had a hysterectomy due to severe adhesions. Neither of us have ever wished it had been different. We both think that children should be born to people who really want them, and have the wherewithall and desire to care for and nurture them.

Of course, had my parents had the same idea, I'd never have been born.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
To those that think we need depopulation, walk, run, or drive to your nearest cliff and have a nice trip. Set a good example for the rest of us to follow.

We don't need less people, only need smarter people.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Ah, a eugenics volunteer for sterilization; agreeing not to pollute the genetic pool of the elite. Since you took this step in agreeing with eugenics, you obviously believe you’re a “useless eater” also? Perhaps you’re a ‘save the earth’, ‘save the whales’ but kill the babies tree hugging progressive too? Please come visit this thread:

We are discussing people who are suffering from just what appears to plague you. Reluctantpawn and others have perfected several cures on that thread for the serious malady that you suffer with. There is hope, just seek help on this thread before it is too late.

[edit on 5/25/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
To those that think we need depopulation, walk, run, or drive to your nearest cliff and have a nice trip. Set a good example for the rest of us to follow.

Oh we don't walk, run, or drive to our nearest cliff. We simply get sterilized.

That is a good example for the rest of you to follow.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This is when I see the NWO has already won and in full force.

When I see intelligent and bright ATS'ers suggesting means of controlling the growth of the poppulation.

Sterilizing, labeling, establishing differences and consequently how people view each other, putting them in mental "ghettos", letting others decide how YOU live YOUR life...

How about personal responsability? It's the hardest solution, with the longest time span, but it is definately the best and most efficient way to provide our children's grandchildren the future they deserve. And yes, I do intend to at least raise a kid of my own.

The more restrictions there are, the more people will tend to disrespect them. The pressure of the Law, the social stigma, the "politically correct thing to do", the cultural restrictions, the religious dogmas... ALL OF THOSE THINGS CLOUD EVERYONE'S CONSCIOUS JUDGMENT OF EVERY DECISION THEY HAVE TO TAKE IN LIFE. AND THE MORE PEOPLE SEPARATE THEMSELVES FROM THEIR CONSCIENCE, THE MORE CRAPPY DECISIONS THERE WILL BE.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Couldn't agree any more with you!

YOU, US, WE = $

YOU X 6,700,000,000= $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$³

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Depopulation is entirely unnecessary. The Earth could easily support 20+ billion humans if we all lived as Buddhist monks. In fact, if that were the case, you could fly over the planet and not even realize it was inhabited by humans.

Depopulation is not needed. Understanding the nature of reality is. It is a change of consciousness that is needed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join