It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal Pathology Field Unit.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Very interesting film documenting the work of the Animal Pathology Field Unit (APFU) working in the U.K.:

Richard D. Hall tackles the controversial subject of animal mutilation. What is animal mutilation? What could be causing it? Compelling, chilling and thought provoking documentary which could change your entire view of planet Earth.
The U.K. government knows more than it lets on about these bizarre incidents.

Silent Killers Documentary
(contains graphic images):
www.richplanet.net...

Full Interviews:

David A. Cayton:
www.richplanet.net...

David A. Cayton has been investigating the strange phenomena of animal mutilation in the U.K. since 1997, has visited the scenes of many mutilated animals and photographed the evidence. His investigation of these incidents is extremely thorough, backed up by photographs and the assistance of a qualified pathologist.

Phil Hoyle:
www.richplanet.net...

Richard D. Hall interviews Phil Hoyle of the Animal Pathology field unit. The APFU are a group of researchers who investigate strange animal deaths in the U.K. Phil has been studying an area on the English Welsh border known as the Rea valley. This has been a highly active area for animal mutilation over the last 10 years.

Mike Freebury:
www.richplanet.net...

Richard D. Hall interviews Mike Freebury of the Animal Pathology Field Unit. Mike has been investigating strange animal deaths in the Dartmoor region. One particular area of Dartmoor has suffered a large quantity of unexplained sheep deaths. Mike also explains interferance he has encountered from the authorities, who accessed his mobile phone records.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Interesting Government documents about Cattle mutilations:

New Mexican Indian country / Cattle mutilations 1970s:
www.ufocasebook.com...

Cattle mutilations 1970s, part 2
www.ufocasebook.com...

Cattle mutilations 1970s, part 3
www.ufocasebook.com...

Cattle mutilations 1970s, part 4
www.ufocasebook.com...

Cattle mutilations 1970s, part 5
www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

hey Karl 12,

i saw this video a couple weeks ago on youtube but i only watched the first part due to time constraints but i have to say, i was blown away from what they showed.

i still can't make up my mind if it's Aliens doing this or not. i am going to have to watch the rest of the video soon.

here's the youtube version...

follow the rest here...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-5-2009 by easynow]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Easynow,thanks for the reply-it certainly is an interesting documentary.

This report from Argentina is also quite strange:

ARGENTINA: STRANGE MARKS FOUND ON CATTLE

At a ranch located in the jurisdiction of Winifreda, Province of La Pampa, 25 animals -- belonging to a livestock operation of 50 bovines -- were found with strange marks on the upper reaches of their left scapulas.

These injuries were described as witnesses as "superficial flagellation", according to beekeeper Jose Bravo, who keeps his hives on the same premises.

The marks, consisting in a perfect "circle" measuring some 5 cm in diameter, presented in their interior a sort of "burn mark" on the hide, leaving an image reminiscent of the effects resulting from "...the application of suction cups."

It is worth noting the fact that the only means of ganing access to these premises is through a locked gate, and having inspected the site, no prints or trails that suggested the entry of motor vehicles near the affected pens were detected, neither around the animals nor the rest of the field.

Finally, it should be noted that the person in charge of the ranch, who chose to remain anonymous, also found a mutilated cow on the premises, its tongue gone missing.

* Translation (C) 2005. S. Corrales, IHU. Special thanks to Raul Oscar Chaves, CIUFOS-LA PAMPA, Argentina.

www.theufochronicles.com...
Cheers.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Interesting reading on cattle mutilations at this link regarding impossibly precise cuts; the lack of tracks around the carcasses; UFO sightings and phony Air Force men.

Under the subheading:

'Big Mama - Animal mutilators
Sheriff's Deputies chase strange lights and investigate bizarre deaths of cattle

Link:
www.mufon.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
S&F another good one karl.
The cattle mutilation thing is by far one of the strangest things i have ever seen. There are things that point to it not being done by other animals but why would a person want to do that? Unlike crop circles if the mutilations are part of a hoax the people who did it (if it was people) will probably never admit to doing it.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Zaiger, thanks for the reply - you're not wrong about it being a very strange subject - the MUFON link makes for some interesting reading and apparently some of the dead animal's injuries are consistent with being 'dropped from above' -other fresh carcasses have been found on snow banks with no footprints anywhere in the vicinity - god knows
whats going on

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I have seen many animals decomposed in the wild or on farms. Each and every one of them exhibited signs that, if I was so inclined, I could glamorize by saying I thought they were deliberate mutilations done by intelligent beings or forces.

Animal mutilations fall into the same category as crop circles in my book, I hope to be proven wrong in the future, but given the fact that we have so much advanced recording technology today and it would take a even half-brained moron to set something up to record his "mutilation plagued herd" 24/7 and yet we still have nothing concrete I say bunk.

Speaking of which, you wonder why none of the many, many tv programs investigating this have not set something up just like that in areas that have a "high incidence of animal mutilations" to get a HUGE ratings scoop and more money to produce more shows.........gee, I wonder.....

We live in the age of high def and cheap electronics, this "mystery" could be put to rest in 3-4 months.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Ignore the facts - I doubt that you even bothered to watch the documentary but thanks for the reply.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

+1 on this. Compared to twenty years ago, the ease of obtaining high quality video/image evidence of these things should make this the last decade of these kinds of things being mysteries.

If animal mutilations are as prevalent as theorists claim, then surely someone somewhere is going to buy some monitoring equipment and find out exactly whats going on.. Big Brother isn't the only one who can check His herd from afar, you know.

That said, something out of the ordinary seems to be happening.. But so many 'anonymous' sources and 'I heard..' stories don't make for conclusive evidence in my book.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jackboot.Heel

That said, something out of the ordinary seems to be happening.. But so many 'anonymous' sources and 'I heard..' stories don't make for conclusive evidence in my book.

Jackboot - I think you're right that something out of the ordinary is occurring but of course we don't know what.

Don't know if you've seen this film but it makes some very interesting comments about the mutilation subject and was partly funded by the Pentagon:

Google Video Link

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Article:

Is Bovine Hemoglobin the "Smoking Gun" in Cattle Mutilation Cases?

The only known modern biochemical process to produce pure hemoglobin from human or animal blood is in a laboratory with chemicals, a centrifuge and strict temperature control. Yet, of all the impossible and improbable anomalies discovered in scores of cattle mutilations around the world each year, since the 1950s, pure bovine hemoglobin can now be added to the list.

For those unfamiliar with the phenomenon, ranchers have awakened to find one or more of their cattle dead on their property. Not just deceased but, at first glance, brutally mutilated. The ranchers know that the particular animal was alive and well as recently as 12 hours prior to the find. But the skeptic's unwavering and illogical conclusion is either "predator" or "satanic cult."

Upon closer observation, it is discovered that the animal was not mutilated, as would be true in the case of a predator, instead "operated" upon and specific organs removed with laser-like precision. A similar pattern of hide and tissue are removed from the head. Usually an ear, eye, jaw flesh, the tongue, and sexual organs are removed. In almost all cases, the rectum and/or vaginal tract in females have been cored out. The excision sites appear to be "cauterized" around the edges, indicating some form of heat was employed in the process.

To add to the mystery, there is no sign of a struggle nor are there tire tracks or footprints around the carcass - not even of the animal itself. Occasionally bones are broken at the point where the carcass has impacted the ground, suggesting it had been dropped from some height. As eerily precise as the unusual animal deaths are, typically there is absolutely no blood to be found around or near the carcass. Further, the animal itself is completely devoid of blood. Other natural predators such as coyotes and wolves refuse to go near the area of the carcass...

Continued at link

www.abduct.com...
www.abduct.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Fox News On Cattle Mutilations In Colorado:

UFO Chaser: Aliens Involved in Mysterious Calf Mutilations

PrintShareThisSAN LUIS, Colo. — A creepy string of calf mutilations in southern Colorado has a rancher and sheriff's officials mystified.

Four calves were found dead in a pasture just north of the New Mexico state line in recent weeks. The dead calves had their skins peeled back and organs cleared from the rib cage. One calf had its tongue removed.

But rancher Manuel Sanchez has found no signs of human attackers, such as footprints or ATV tracks. And there are no signs of an animal attack by a coyote or mountain lion. Usually predators leave pools of blood or drag marks from carrying away the livestock.

Two officers from the Costilla County Sheriff's Office have investigated the mutilations but say they don't know what's killing the calves.

"There's nothing really to go by," said Sanchez, who's ranched for nearly 50 years. "I can't figure it out."

A spokesman for the sheriff's office told The Pueblo Chieftain that investigators doubt a person butchered the calves because there is no blood at the scene.

"I've butchered a cow before and I know what kind of a mess it leaves," Sgt. James Chavez said.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Mutilated Farm Animals Most Likely Victims of UFO Experiments

The most mutilations occurred in 1975 – 1976, the worst of them found in the US. There were thousands of victims. In Colorado alone three cows on average were mutilated on a daily basis. Governor Richard Lamm then stated that the mutilations were "one of the greatest outrages in the history of western cattle industry." Once, buffaloes were mutilated in Cheyenne Mountain that at the time hosted a US Air Force Defense Station. The predators were not stopped by thousands of soldiers patrolling the area. Bloodless animal carcasses remained the challenge that the Americans could not stand up to.

In 2009, cattle mutilators came back. On March 8, a dead cow was found near the Purgatoire River by Mike Duran, a cattle rancher.

"She's an older cow so I thought she may have died. … I spotted her near the (Purgatoire) river bottom and went and looked at her. She was on her side and it looked a little odd. When I took a closer look I saw that her udders had been removed," Duran said. It appeared as if the utters were cut off with a laser. There was no blood on or around the carcass and the incisions were perfectly round.

Two weeks later, Jim Garren, a rancher from Walsenburg, Colorado, also found a dead cow with its udders cut off.

"We searched and searched and we could not find blood on the ground or on the cow. I just can't understand how anyone could surgically remove a part from an animal and not spill some blood," he said.

There were a number of cases when ranchers found carcasses in the trees, hanging off power lines, or other places where a cow cannot get on its own. Traces of animals in the snow or mud would suddenly disappear as if the animals were lifted in the air. Coyotes and vultures would not touch the carcasses. [./b]

english.pravda.ru...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Animal Mutilations - A Worldwide Phenomena

In a classic animal mutilation case, an eye, an ear and the tongue is missing. Internal organs are removed. The jaw is stripped of flesh in a large, bloodless, oval-shaped cut. The sexual organs are removed and the rectum is cored out. In most cases, the carcass is completely drained of blood and there is no trace of it anywhere on the animal or the ground.

At the mutilation site, the lack of physical evidence is most puzzling of all. There are no handprints, footprints, cigarette butts or tire marks...no evidence that would indicate the presence of man or machine.

However, there have been reports of strange aerial lights in areas where mutilated animals were later found. And in some cases, tripod marks were discovered on the ground, the depth of which indicated that an object of great weight had landed there.

Comprehensive link (graphic photographs):
www.noufors.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I have seen many animals decomposed in the wild or on farms. Each and every one of them exhibited signs that, if I was so inclined, I could glamorize by saying I thought they were deliberate mutilations done by intelligent beings or forces.

Oh go on then I dare you, find a decomposed animal that can be examined and shown to have cauterised cuts or the intestines and sexual organs removed through the rectum or all traces of blood removed but with little tissue damage and no drain at the scene.

People have been glamorising it for 50 years, some to the extent where they don't actually tell anyone !

What should also be of concern are the human mutilation cases with exactly the same injuries as some of the animal cases. Be warned as some of the pictures are not for the squeamish but a simple google search will pull up the best cases.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Interesting testimony from the year 1897:

Sworn statement from Alexander Hamilton, 1897

"Last night about 10:30 we were awakened by a noise among the cattle. I arose, thinking that perhaps my bulldog was performing his pranks, but upon going to the door saw to my utter astonishment that an airship was slowly descending upon my cow lot, about 40 rods from the house" Hamilton also described it as a cigar shaped portion, about 300 feet long with a carriage underneath. The carriage was of some transparent material. It was brightly lighted within. It contained six on the strangest beings he had ever seen".

www.ufoinfo.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Oooh I found this too and posted it on my thread

I also got that response by IgnoreTheFacts. Hi! *waves*

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet all the way through, but it seems pretty interesting.

These mutilations always get me.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Another excellent thread by karl12.

I've been in touch with the APFU team, and am sure they are good people.

Here's a link about a recent horse 'mutilation' in Sussex, England:

www.richplanet.hnet...

The UFO witness, Part 2 15.21 onwards, sounds entirely credible and there may have been other witnesses camping nearby.

There's clear evidence here of official disinformation, with the RCVS post-mortem report being withheld, presumably because it rules out the official story given to the media - and being pursued by the police - of a frenzied knife attack.

Unlike Richard D.Hall, I don't think any government agency of the UK or any other country knows what is going on.

IMHO we should consider the theory that 'intelligent' ET probes, programmed to make scientific investigations, are sampling' interesting' parts of the Earth's fauna just as our own probes have sampled geologically interesting parts of other planets.

There is no need to invoke humanoid aliens. A conventional alien would probably know what a horse is and might have reservations about brutally attacking it. An ET probe would not 'know' what a horse is, or even what humans are or how they feel about horses.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join