It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US: Census idiot in my driveway threatening the police

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I just kept saying, "now is not a good time".
They only showed up twice. Not sure what the GPS
tagging is you speak of. There is nothing on my door.
And I am in an apartment.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
Re the GPS tagging thingie... Wouldn't it be less confrontational and more productive for the guy doing the tagging to (if he meets with resistance a la the OP- kudos) to get on a laptop in his car, open up google earth and hover the cursor over the front door? Thus giving him the lat/long and the elevation above sea level.

Me thinks there may be a few tick boxes on that dudes PDA regarding how 'helpful' the residents were... The OP is now on a list of uncooperative people... Your orange jump suit is in the post!

I know. thats what Ive been thinking ever since we evaded one of em.... but even tho we were there at the time he came...we were domiciled out of state and I left his note taped to the gate and closed the gate with handwritten info that we did not want to be double counted....

a couple days later he came back and caught me as I was just leaving in the middle of the day.... I showed him the note I left him and began closing the gate behind me...

he just stood there till i told him to move cuz Im leaving (so I could close the gate...

I got in my car and as I was doing do he said: "but when can I collect the info?" this was after he read my note saying we are not residents here....

I left and later the neighbor told me he went to them asking what my name was and how many lived there...

The neighbor did give limited info as above but said no more...

whatcha gonna do... nosey lil robots everywhere!

[edit on 22-8-2010 by AntiShyster]

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE HERE BUT..... In my heart I cannot justify any good reasons why the GPS coords are being taken. THERE IS NO PRACTICAL REASON TO SPEND ALL THIS MONEY ON PAYING PEOPLE TO DO THIS? THERE IS NO REASON TO HAVE TO PUT A GPS COORD ON A HOME THAT HAS BEEN THERE FOR 100 years.

However it would be so much more convenient to type in grid coords for a missle then to put a squad in the neighborhood supported by men who may or may not fire on their own countrymen now all TPTB need to do is press buttons NO MORALITY NEEDED!
edit on 27-10-2010 by Interfacer because: Forgot to add last sentence

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Interfacer

It probably would have been ok to start a new thread on the subject. This one has been dead for a few months.......been over a year since the OP.

Just saying.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Our home has been visited three times by "census workers" this year. The first one was flat out told that i did not consent to any of his questions and eagerly waved the benefits. Please exit safely and have a nice day. The second one was told that our home had already been visited and I would give him only the same answer as I had issued to the last one. No consent to any questions and no interest in the benefits. Please exit safely and have a nice day. He tried one more time to get a head count, and I told him that he was welcome to stand on the sidewalk in front of our home and guess how many people occupy the house. Then I turned around and shut the door. The third one actually approached as I sat on the front porch and asked what the address to our home was. I stated that I am pretty sure the house number is likely shingled on the front of the house (duh!). He insisted a need for me to state the information. I just looked at him apathetically and offered nothing of the sort. He stated that our home was listed as abandoned. I told him, don't take it personal, but I don't care what is listed in your database. I don't answer to the criminal American "government", nor its servants... and I most certainly do not support the bankruptcy. He gave me an odd look and left. I may tell number four that i'll consider answering his questions if he can furnish an interview fee of 50,000.00

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
someone doesn't read the constitution

"this is unconstitutional?"

come on, are you serious?

the constitution calls for a national census every 10 years. I for one support the constitution and a census is part of it.

people like the OP who claim it's unconstitutional are uneducated and just spout keywords they learn on the "internets" and just proves intelligence levels of people that love to make false claims about some government entity in the name of "omg conspiracy" just to feel self important or "internet-intelligent" when in fact all it does is show ignorance.

Census is 100% constitutional.

Enumeration shall be made within three Years after the first Meeting of the Congress of the United States, and within every subsequent Term of ten Years, in such Manner as they shall by Law direct.

if you refuse, then by law they can forcefully gather that info. and YES it's 100% constitutional...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cito

the constitution calls for a national census every 10 years.

if you refuse, then by law they can forcefully gather that info. and YES it's 100% constitutional...

How about you collect this - Fuc* OFF

3 times they been around three times I refused. Been awhile since they been around last.

They even went around my neighbors place attempting to collecect info.

When we have a government in place that represents my interests I might consider co-operating.

Until then DIE

Originally posted by Interfacer

NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE HERE BUT..... In my heart I cannot justify any good reasons why the GPS coords are being taken.

However it would be so much more convenient to type in grid coords for a missle then to put a squad in the neighborhood supported by men who may or may not fire on their own countrymen now all TPTB need to do is press buttons NO MORALITY NEEDED

MIssile stricks on known dissidents?

Yeah I can see it.

When you hit me and my family you are done as a country, and that is why they haven't moved against me as of yet.
edit on 29-10-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

Maybe if you bothered to understand the really big words in that statement you'd see why people are so upset.

e·nu·mer·ate
   /ɪˈnuməˌreɪt, ɪˈnyu-/ Show Spelled[ih-noo-muh-reyt, ih-nyoo-]
–verb (used with object)
1. to mention separately as if in counting; name one by one; specify, as in a list: Let me enumerate the many flaws in your hypothesis.
2. to ascertain the number of; count.

They have the right to know how many people live there, nothing more. PERIOD. Not what race, not ages, nothing more.

The rest of the info they request is considered a survey and is not constitutionally protected.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by Cito

the constitution calls for a national census every 10 years.

How about you collect this - Fuc* OFF

3 times they been around three times I refused. Been awhile since they been around last.

They even went around my neighbors place attempting to collecect info.

When we have a government in place that represents my interests I might consider co-operating.

Until then DIE

Originally posted by Interfacer

NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE HERE BUT..... In my heart I cannot justify any good reasons why the GPS coords are being taken.

However it would be so much more convenient to type in grid coords for a missle then to put a squad in the neighborhood supported by men who may or may not fire on their own countrymen now all TPTB need to do is press buttons NO MORALITY NEEDED

MIssile stricks on known dissidents?

Yeah I can see it.

When you hit me and my family you are done as a country, and that is why they haven't moved against me as of yet.
edit on 29-10-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

Wow, well thanks for proving your lack of intelligence and vocabulary to the rest of us. No wonder the majority are ignoring this post. Your ignorance has been denied.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
It'a a freaking Census taker for gods sake.

This is constitutional. It really is. It's important to you and a free society.

I was not home myself and left the papers taped to the door... why don't they go out next time and count illegals and the people who hire them for cheap labor ?

the gps thing is probably a listening device !

and I for one am free, this bs is just a head count to see more ways tptb can extort more money out of you somehow.

GOD owns the land I live on... the land we all live on !
edit on 6-11-2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: /

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Many may see this as impossible or even a joke but I can assure it is possible. The GPS allows guided projectiles to hit the exact spot with minimal collateral damage. So, if they want you out, just bring it to your front door and not the street. Scary.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

What a great idea. Tell me, how exactly are they supposed to find the "illegals" to count them? Or is it some kind of intuition, they drive down a street and go "wow, I think illegals live here, let's go straight to the house with the illegals and count them."?

Or, perhaps, if they count everybody they'll be able to compare the total number with the legal number they'll know how many illegals there are.

You don't actually know anything about the study of demographics, do you?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Hi fellow ATSers,

I posted earlier about this but a couple of years ago this pudgy elderly uncouth individual walked from the street across my front lawn to stand in front of my front door. I was in the yard and wondered what he was doing. Most people don't use that door but the one at my driveway. Clearly he wasn't local. He had parked his beater in front of a stone wall which blocks the entrance to the front of my house, and had needed to circumvent it to get to the doorway.

I call his car a beater although I myself don't mind driving beat up cars. I've owned one I bought for $200 which had mushrooms growing on the carpet of the front passenger area, and don't care driving a car with bashed in body panels or ageing mechanicals. I also like to drive spanking new sports cars, so it isn't an issue of money but one of values. If you are using a vehicle to get from Point A to Point B then it really doesn't matter what it looks like. If you own a car that you cherish as a performance ride, a classic or specialty collector car, then that's a different ball of wax. So if I call his car a beater it is because it was beat up, undesirable, dirty and pretty much a sled he used to move around on the cheap.

I found out, speaking to this individual. At first he wouldn't say a word, locked up without any willingness to unclench his lips. I then gained his sympathy, saying it looked like a cool job and asking where I can apply. This is when he opened up. He said that he was unemployed for a long time until he discovered that the Federal Government was paying good money for census work. He joined up, not just for the pay but mostly for the great mileage cost compensation he could get. His beater was a derelict econobox which cost little to run, so he was able to make more in mileage refunds than for his work.

He then went on to explain that for some reason the government is not satisfied with having full knowledge of where each of us lives and knowing the configuration of our homes. He said they wanted more precise information with the exact GPS coordinates of our FRONT DOORS nationwide, within INCHES. He said that this is why he had to trespass my property, adding that since I didn't have any NO TRESPASSING signs posted about he was in his right to do so. He went on to place his GPS positioning detector at the center of my Front Door and then got it to register the exact position, as if it were to be used for targeting a missile or other remotely directed ray or projectile.

Then I went on to forget this visit until I received a phone call last summer. It was a very pushy person, a man asking very personal questions about my job, my family, etc. He didn't first identify himself, he only asked me to identify myself and hit me with a barrage of nosy questions. I got quite upset so he finally admitted to working for the US Census and that I was obligated to reply fully to all of his questions. I told him that he knew my name, and that I have no way of ascertaining over a public phone line that he is indeed a genuine Federal employee. So I refused to reply unless he identified himself.

He turned out to be my neighbor's father. So I told him to just go and ask his son if he wanted information. Then he got angry and made threats, saying that he'd escalate the matter and that I'd get into some serious trouble if I didn't comply fully. I told him to list his questions, and that I'd go right over and ask his son the same questions first. He didn't seem to like that. So he said he'd escalate the matter. I told him: "definitely do that, I'm looking forward to getting my own answers to why they need that detailed information", to which he said I'd live to regret my attitude. I told him I doubt it, and that I'd take it to the Supreme Court if needed but that he had no right to ask what he demanded of me.

I checked out who exactly this guy is and it turns out he's a major local land promoter and developer who became the county's head of census operations. There seems to be a clear either masonic or at least politicized NWO agenda (21?) aspect to this affiliation. Also I noted that he has another address, this one right adjacent to the Las Vegas Airport. Anyone seeking housing anywhere avoids being right up alongside an airport, especially when quite wealthy like this person who is a multi-millionaire. So I conclude, perhaps erroneously but it is my estimation, that he has this secondary lodgings in order to be near that location for ulterior purposes. Those at ATS who know a lot about where the Las Vegas local Nevada flights go to will understand. If you're wanting to holiday the region is replete with loads of housing in better locations. The only logic I can fathom for being next to the take-off strip is in order to quickly take-off whenever needed.

So I believe that much has to be said about the plans to bring a Military Martial Law Dictatorship to the USA and to regionalize the country, clearing most of the surviving population to prison cities along railroad tracks, such as is outlined by the United Nations plans in Agenda 21 which is underway.

Getsmart

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Dear Ms. Dordick,

Since you have deemed it necessary to publicly post the enclosed documents on the entrance of our apartment complex, improperly and inaccurately characterizing the people who reside at my address as “wasting tax payer dollars” and not being “responsible,” I feel it only fair to respond publicly in kind.

Please be advised that:

1) We have already completed our census form and returned it (as instructed) in the SASE that was provided. Unfortunately, we cannot be responsible for when or even if the form will reach your department. That is determined by yet another government department unable to perform its function respectfully.

2) We need not contribute to the waste of tax payer dollars as you improperly and inappropriately declare in your handwritten addendum—our government and its officials do that quite effectively without our assistance. In fact, in our opinion, you and your department would seem to be part of that waste, as the private information your department obtains from a small and select group of private citizens has not, in our in experience, ever contributed to better schools, hospitals, or fire stations and, most certainly, has never contributed to better health care, education, or transportation services in America. In fact, in the past five decades that we have provided our census information to the Census Bureau, we have seen only a decrease in both the quantity and or the quality of these institutions!

3) Perhaps, if your administration ever figures out that it would be much more efficient and productive to establish a simple website and email address, then we could complete their 15-20 minute survey online and save even more of those tax payer dollars you accuse us of wasting by not having to employ people such as yourself to harass citizens like us who have already completed our civic responsibility.

Most respectfully yours,

The Residents At
(address)

P.S. Your administrators might also consider sending its census takers around during the evening hours rather than during the day when most citizens are working, running errands, or simply not at home.

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join