It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email Lottery Scam : Winnings No's 11,13,33,36,47

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Dear Selected Participant,

THE NATIONAL LOTTERY (TNL) has just concluded a recent special programme in which your
email address was amongst the specially selected which makes you entitled to receive the
sum of £4,500,000.00 (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds Only) with
winning details as follows:

FILE CATEGORY: LOTTO HOTPICKS
WINNINGS NOs: 11,13,21,33,36,47

For further detailed information as well as to commence receipts of your entitlement,
you MUST FORWARD a copy of this notification as well as your
FULL NAMES -
CONTACT MOBILE NUMBER -
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE -

to our processing director via contact information below, feel free also to give him a call;
Mr. William Thomson,
Processing Director
Tel: +44 (0) 702 401 6981
Email: [email protected]

Congratulations once again from me and entire members of staff of our firm and it is our
hope that you participate in any of our international programs in the nearest future.

Yours faithfully,
Miss Felicia Clarke
Special Programme Department
Email: [email protected]

I just got that in my email...I'm so happy to found by the scammers and they chose me to try to take advantage of, how wonderful!!
I searched for other forms of this scam, I only found this one www.abovetopsecret.com... that exactly matched, however the thread was locked for being in the wrong forum instead of being moved , so since I can't post to that thread, here is a new one.
Who else has got this scam letter? Please, if you have not had much to do lately, email these people back and tell them how excited you are to be a winner and can't wait to send them money so that you may recieve instructions on how to send them more money!!!!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I get these all the time. I get just about every scam in the book.

Comes from using Yahoo in my case.

I get so much Spam like this it's not even amusing anymore to reply.

new topics

join