It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW STS-48 Video - UFOs All Over!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Here is a newly released STS-48 video which captures multiple UFOs accelerating, decelerating, holding orbit, flying away from the earth and executing various maneuvers...

This video has it all.

(Video from the Martyn Stubbs NASA UFO Archives)

This sort of phenomena appears to be more prolific over areas where thunderstorms are occurring. It is almost as if these UFOs are attracted to energy discharge - perhaps a certain variety of UFO can utilize it in some manner.

Any ideas on what we are seeing in the video?

Can anyone Identify the objects and account for all of their multidirectional movements?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Here is another, and extremely interesting bit of video from STS-48 that features several UFOs flying in Multiple Directions and at various speeds.

Excellent Footage!

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The first video, at 18 seconds. Object appears near the top left of the screen and then zooms off at high speed. The camera DOES NOT make any movements for it to be ice crystals going across the camera.

SnF for you!!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Thanks AcidTastic!

Your the first person to ever star any of my threads ever!
(I made my first two just tonight)

It is interesting that whenever we capture multiple UFOs on video, it is often over thunderstorms or associated with electrical energy (ie. the tether).

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
This video shows simmilar ufos in space cool

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
These objects are not changing direction. It's probably just some ice crystals or other satellites in orbit.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlegmi
These objects are not changing direction. It's probably just some ice crystals or other satellites in orbit.

If you know which satellites are in the video from the OP, then please list them along with the pertinent data.

I'd be glad to know.

If you could take freeze-frames from the footage and label each specific satellite, that would be great too.... If they are satellites.

Ice particles do not behave in the manner in which many of these objects do. Ice particles to not maneuver under their own power.

*It is interesting how many of these multiple UFO events often occur over thunderstorms or are associated with electrical discharge.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
nice nice, when i see a whole bunch of UFO's in a video like that, or the ones over Mexico etc, and the tether indecent for Exampled - it makes me think if earth is a holiday destination

I mean, we know they are there, we know we are been lied to. What in the world are they coming in masses, and continuously for?

Its very well hidden

nice find, S&F mate

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlegmi

I saw at least four changing direction in the 1st video.

Thank you Exuberant S&F.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This is some kick ass stuff you got right here.

NASA really screwed up though if you pay attention to what she is saying on the second video...she says..

"The instrument is very happy with the activ(*activity*)....with the DATA that they recieved"

At this point she should have just said "damnit, ok they are aliens folks"

But either or works just fine for me =)

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Common Good]

+7 more 
posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but those are clearly ice-crystals (Or other small debris) to me. Why? Well because they move in reaction to a burner, rather then moving on their own account.

Its easy to see, at 19 seconds we see a flash (I assume some burners on the spacecraft) and instantly ALL the " objects" react, some flying away very vast (clearly because they are very close) others slower and in a diffrent direction, because they are further away.

But the fact they all react at the same time, and fly in a straight line, proves to me personally, those are just small ice-crystals or other non interesting objects, that appear to move away (but they are just very close to the camera) as the spacecraft pics up speed. Nothing intelligent.

The camera does not move because the burners don't cause it to turn, but rather speed up for a moment. At least I assume such. It appears as if not much happens to the camera (if you refrence it towards the earth it is filming) However, when things are so close to a camera when that happens, it can appear they fly away, where all they do is just leave the camera's optics.

You can't refrence to the earth one moment, and place these objects in the same frame and say "Hey they are flying off". If they are really close (centimenters, perhaps) then that argument falls in my optinion.

I want to see a UFO as much as the next guy, but to me, this aint them.

Disclaimer, this is all my personal opinion ofcourse. I did not mean to insult anyone or proclaim my words are facts

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Some people just amaze me.

What does it take to make people wake up.... oops! I know the ships and the Aliens have to come down and an Alien has to nip them in the butt.

I love repeating myself when need be so here goes.

All those stars up there in the sky shining brightly at night are not all stars they are taking there position for the evening.

I'm giving a star and flag so more people will watch this stuff.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
One question I have about footgae like this. is, where is it released from, who releases it years after the date of filming, and for what purpose? (ok ok, that's a few questions rolled into one, but...)

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

All those stars up there in the sky shining brightly at night are not all stars they are taking there position for the evening.

Says who?

I'd love to see some form of evidence to back that up!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
umm...

the flash of light just before the objects blast away from the shuttle is a pretty good indication to me that it's just a thruster firing and some debri

nothing to see here

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
One question I have about footgae like this. is, where is it released from, who releases it years after the date of filming, and for what purpose? (ok ok, that's a few questions rolled into one, but...)

No prob Acidtastic!

The videos were released by Martyn Stubbs, from his NASA UFO video archives.

He taped years worth of NASA missions and now releases some of the best UFO video to the public. Some of most popular UFO footage is available courtesy of his efforts, without which we may never have got to see the excellent UFO footage

This video was first released by Mr. Stubbs on May 04, 2009 - for all of us to see.

(He might even show up on this thread
)

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

thanks for clearing that up. It's something I've often pondered

And now I know

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

They look like sprites, elves, or fairies imo. But intriguing nonetheless as to what they could really be.

en.wikipedia.org...(lightning)

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Cds4344]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

If you know which satellites are in the video from the OP, then please list them along with the pertinent data.

I'd be glad to know.

If you could take freeze-frames from the footage and label each specific satellite, that would be great too.... If they are satellites.

Wow, that'd be one hefty workload. Why don't you just provide evidence that they aren't (or why they couldn't be) satellites?... If they aren't satellites.

Ice particles do not behave in the manner in which many of these objects do. Ice particles to not maneuver under their own power.

In the first video, there is absolutely nothing abnormal going on. Every object in the video is traveling straight, at a constant speed. The only time any objects change speed is at 20 seconds, where an obvious flash can be seen caused by booster thrust. There are hundreds of videos showing this exact same occurance.

Pretending the first video was actually worth discussion, I'm not going to bother commenting on the second video, as there's (once again) absolutely nothing abnormal going on.

*It is interesting how many of these multiple UFO events often occur over thunderstorms or are associated with electrical discharge.

There are trillions of pieces of debris, and shuttles OFTEN leak ice particles. Thunderstorms are not relevant to this fact. You see thousands of particles in almost every STS video, and that's all they are.

If I'm missing something, please point it out. I'd be happy to look closer if I've overlooked a video, but I'm completely failing to see what you're seeing in these videos that supports a UFO claim. Have you ever watched any other STS videos? Do you honestly think every moving object in every STS video is a UFO? C'mon.

Props for trying.

Cheers,
Strype

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Strype]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Cds4344

Due to the extended period of time they remain on the screen and the manner in which the objects maneuver; I would say the objects in question exhibit the properties that are associated with 'sprites, elves, or fairies'.

However, there does appear to a particular variety of UFO that seems attracted to electrical phenomena, as can be seen in the STS-75 footage of the tether UFOs and numerous UFO events with concurrent electrical activity on the ground.

This recent thread has some excellent examples of UFO phenomena over thunderstorms :

New NASA STS-75 video-UFOs over Mexico

*There appears to a variety of UFO which is attracted top this sort of electrical activity.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join