It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Dream of White Cobras / White Parachutes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Any dream analysts out there? If so, then please chime in, this one is very curious to me due to what happened after I woke up from it. Thanks, I'll really appreciate it.

I dreamed that my family and I were clearing our land of all the buildings on it, anything manmade, all of it just put into a big rubble pile. Once the land was cleared and was a meadow again we went down under ground into some caverns beneath our land and cleared out drums of chemicals that were stored there (army stuff?). As we spread out to look through the caverns to see if anything manmade was left I spotted a small cavern down at my feet, sort of a hole with a ramp of dirt. There standing on it's tail was a huge white cobra, I froze, it froze, then I reached for it. It turned tail and zoomed off.

I joined back up with my family and told them about it and they said they had heard rumors of such things before but had never seen one. As they said this I pointed at another right behind them and I once again went for it but it once again was just out of reach.

Suddenly I found myself out in the open on a high ledge and saw my family sailing past, each one sitting on top of a white parachute and they had all joined hands to sail in a sort of daisy chain. I saw that one was empty and as they flew past I jumped on and we had a wild exhilarating ride together. That's it, dream over at that point, but then;

I woke up and had an argument with a young man I have taken in to help him get on his feet mostly about priorities, his new business, taking care of his equipment over spending time with his buddies, etc. Anyhow at that moment I decided to just do it, just show him how running a successful business is done (which I've been taught since I was a kid on my Dad's knee).

Within two hours I had interviewed four companies about a product I had and I asked if they were interested and they were very interested (I didn't tell them I hadn't built it yet, but I now knew there would be a market for it). Next I interviewed with an engineering & prototype firm who said to bring in my design, we set a time, also they thought they knew who would be a good match for manufacturing it after the patent was in process (they would draw up the specs for the attorney to file for it and also build a prototype.)

So, this young man watched it all happen and then stepped forward and said that it sounded really good and he looked like he wanted to be a part of it, this is where I'm wondering about that dream, all my instincts said to stick to family. I know I won't have the time to run it due to my other work so I told him I will set it up and then turn it over to my son and daughter-in-law if they are interested. He looked a little crestfallen but really, allll my instincts said stick to family. And anyhow, he now knows how to do it, if he wants to reach for it.

I'm gonna catch that cobra.

Am I right? Is this all related?

STM

[edit on 5/20/2009 by seentoomuch]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
A Bump 'cause I'm not sure

Any dream experts out there? It would be greatly appreciated,

STM

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Any dream analysts out there? If so, then please chime in, this one is very curious to me due to what happened after I woke up from it. Thanks, I'll really appreciate it.

I dreamed that my family and I were clearing our land of all the buildings on it, anything manmade, all of it just put into a big rubble pile. Once the land was cleared and was a meadow again we went down under ground into some caverns beneath our land and cleared out drums of chemicals that were stored there (army stuff?). As we spread out to look through the caverns to see if anything manmade was left I spotted a small cavern down at my feet, sort of a hole with a ramp of dirt. There standing on it's tail was a huge white cobra, I froze, it froze, then I reached for it. It turned tail and zoomed off.

I joined back up with my family and told them about it and they said they had heard rumors of such things before but had never seen one. As they said this I pointed at another right behind them and I once again went for it but it once again was just out of reach.

Suddenly I found myself out in the open on a high ledge and saw my family sailing past, each one sitting on top of a white parachute and they had all joined hands to sail in a sort of daisy chain. I saw that one was empty and as they flew past I jumped on and we had a wild exhilarating ride together. That's it, dream over at that point, but then;

I woke up and had an argument with a young man I have taken in to help him get on his feet mostly about priorities, his new business, taking care of his equipment over spending time with his buddies, etc. Anyhow at that moment I decided to just do it, just show him how running a successful business is done (which I've been taught since I was a kid on my Dad's knee).

Within two hours I had interviewed four companies about a product I had and I asked if they were interested and they were very interested (I didn't tell them I hadn't built it yet, but I know knew there would be a market for it). Next I interviewed with an engineering & prototype firm who said to bring in my design, we set a time, also they thought they knew who would be a good match for manufacturing it after the patent was in process (they would draw up the specs for the attorney to file for it and also build a prototype.)

So, this young man watched it all happen and then stepped forward and said that it sounded really good and he looked like he wanted to be a part of it, this is where I'm wondering about that dream, all my instincts said to stick to family. I know I won't have the time to run it due to my other work so I told him I will set it up and then turn it over to my son and daughter-in-law if they are interested. He looked a little crestfallen but really, allll my instincts said stick to family. And anyhow, he now knows how to do it, if he wants to reach for it.

I'm gonna catch that cobra.

Am I right? Is this all related?

STM

[edit on 5/19/2009 by seentoomuch]

This would seem kind of simple your innerself is telling you to stay within the safety you know, the snake is a snake even though is white, a white snake will bite as surely as a black one.
There is something beneath that is unknown, you are unsure of self on this venture, you have cleared away all of the problems but there is threat of unknown problems, your own inner thoughts are telling you to stick with what you know what is solid, you have a place and the place is there where you belong.
You feel as if in what ever you are doing you are putting self out on limb, you are secure with those you know and trust.
Your subconscious mind can sometimes see beyond what you can , and will in subtle ways try and guide you.
Go with gut feeling you know this person is snake whether, white sanake or Black a Snake is a Snake.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Thanks greatly! I wasn't sure exactly what the snake meant, on some sites it is a good symbol, on others it meant there was someone around you that you shouldn't trust. I wasn't sure which it meant.

Sometimes it's best to get an objective opinion of the overall dream and not just bits; being so close to the situation can be difficult to discern.

Many thanks, I'll move forward accordingly,

STM

[edit on 5/19/2009 by seentoomuch]

top topics

join