It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secretive NASA videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Whoa Dr Bunny has made some great videos showing possible life on the moon -

Enjoy them as I did!

wZn

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Amazing! There is no doubt (in my mind) we are not being told the truth about what is really on the moon.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I'm really having a hard time with this one as alot of these "anomalies" appear to me as if they are just film or video artifacts. Only because of the speed in which these "anomalies" appear then disappear, very quickly. What type of media was used in these films? Was it early video camera footage? Or was standard film primarily used?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Very nice.. I totally believe it all . I know that it's true because i believe it with all my heart. This is real people.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I've seen some great footage and photographs of anomalous structure etc on the moon. This is interesting also. The footage (like a lot of high mag. stuff) is pixilated and grainy.
For me its a little too hard to make out anything definative, although there are obviously some questionable shapes etc. Some appear to be gliches in the film.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Yeah I'd love to see Hi Def footage I'm sure they have...

I did a thread the other day with a link to what I believe to be anomalies from the Lunar Orbiter photos, not many people seemed to look at it - here's a link to the image I made - and let it load fully before saving it to your desktop to look in your own viewer. img9.imageshack.us...

Let me know what you think!

wZn

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Some great pics there! thanks. I particularly like the one where it appears that there is a figure lying in fetal position.( thats what it looks like to me).
Some good photos of obviously anomolous structures too.
I'd like to see some clear ones of this so-called glass tower; dont have any of those do you

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Those little black things that appear from the surface are pretty strange, but I would tend to think they are artifacts from the vintage photography and/or quality of the original media. The flying debris looks like a chunk of ice or perhaps a micro meteoriod?? I have looked at the "structures" on the lunar surface from these and other pics, but it is a stretch to call these buildings as the narrator does. Looks like interesting rock formations to me

new topics

top topics

join