It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul running for Senate Ron Pauls son

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
www.randpaul2010.com...
I at first looked at this with a simple "it's a good idea" attitude. Then it dawned on me that Obama was a single term Senator and became president.

So in my mind, we have a man, who holds the same ideals as his father, Ron Paul and is entering the political arena. Something like this could be fantastic for the country and a way to invigorate the suffering GOP. Rand Paul holds the same values as Ron Paul does, and he has the youth and energy to excite young people.

The true conservative values that the GOP used to stand for are in Rand Paul. We could be looking at the next President.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
With a name like Rand, it has to be good.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I truly wish I could be as confident in the similarities between Ron Paul and his son as you seem to be.

I think politician's must be vetted by the public first, not the party to which they belong.

I have the same reservation about any candidate who relies on the worth or reputation of their name (or race, or religion, or self-declared ideological values) rather than their actions or commitments.

Political parties can not be trusted any longer. They are not 'our' parties. But I can't say that I'm not pleased that there is a real possibility that Mr. Paul may be as earnest as Dr. Paul.

join