It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane Hits Building, Building Falls Down. Not Hard Really

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Logic dictates if a plane hits a building it will loose structural integrity and eventually collapse. I dont know why some people cant fathom the idea of a building falling from getting hit by a plane.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

I thought the same thing.

Be perpared for the onslaught of flaming headed your way.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
2 planes

3 buildings

Do the math

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I honestly don't know enough about physics and the like to take an educated position either way. But from what I understand, the WTC was designed and built to withstand the damage it took without collapsing, regardless of where the plane hit.

I could be very wrong, of course. The large amount of "technical jargon" used by both sides to make their case confuses the "you know what" out of me.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
If anything, I always infatuated the idea, that the PTB just left an open hole to an attack and it was inevitable.

They do tend to do things, but at the same time not do them. Charlie Wilsons war, "Here's the weapons, you just didn't get them from us".

They claim to of heard 'after the fact' messages talking about it, why not leave it open, and un guarded to defense.

As of now, i'm seeing billions of guards being pulled down, which expresses to me, and inevitable attack again.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Logic dictates if a plane hits a building it will loose structural integrity and eventually collapse.

The Empire State Building was hit by a plane and didn't collapse so I think your reasoning needs a little work. Maybe an asterisk here or there.

I like the thread title: "Plane Hits Building, Building Falls Down. Not Hard Really"

Kind of like, "Ground looks flat, Earth is flat. Also not hard."

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I question that when the towers were hit, they didn't even flinch. No sway, no movement whatsoever. I could see the top falling off, but not the whole building.

I made card houses when I was 10 that batteries couldn't topple when hit from straight above.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by sticky]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I think it's almost irrelevant at this point. I would like to see an honest investigation on 9/11, but, that, we most certainly will never get.

Something you CAN always talk about is policy, though, and our deeds in the so called "War on Terror." To say the least, we have not risen above the level of our "enemy" in any way. In fact, we're worse in just about every respect.

I would like to hear people talk about that more often -- not the physics of falling buildings. Seems like a Red Herring at this point.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
just wait for the next attack, and the next one doesn't seem too far off with everything that's going on. trillions of dollars are missing and i can bet that people want to cover their tracks. I don't need to tell you anything about how those two buildings impossibly fell from just those planes and a little fire, not to mention WT #7, the evidence is out there so take a look and you might be shocked.
I just hope we keep a close eye out this time, we cannot have another 9/11 and not bring these F&^%$#s down.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

I know.....you're right. If anything was going to survive it would be the pilot's passport.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Logic dictates if a plane hits a building it will loose structural integrity and eventually collapse. I dont know why some people cant fathom the idea of a building falling from getting hit by a plane.

Plane hits building, building experiences 100% structural failure and falls into its pad, never happened in history. Oh wait nevermind it does everytime controlled demolition takes down a building.

Building falls down, some dick runs around putting 2000 degree molten metal under all the buildings.

America gets raped, it's ignorant citizens stand around and protect it's perpetrators, now we live in a fascist, police state, not hard really.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Building burns all night

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a040a9ddedf9.jpg[/atsimg]

Building still stands following day

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b49d50b2354f.jpg[/atsimg]

Not that hard really?????

edit to add: buildings thousands of feet away still stands also

And oh yeah America gets raped

[edit on 13-5-2009 by timewalker]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Two really large buildings designed to withstand being hit by a large passenger plane gets hit near the top by relatively small planes and they fall down like they're being demolished. I'm no genius or anything, but I find that REALLY hard to believe.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
2 planes
3 buildings
Do the math

This thread is troll bait and should have ended with turbofan's comments.

There's nothing more to add to show how wrong the OP is.

Don't feed trolls, it makes them go away.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
No matter which side you are on, on this issue. Can we all at least agree that a lot of facts, witnesses, and evidence was left out of the official investigation?

Bush said the Terrorists real goal was to collapse this nation economically. Remember the pleas to go out and spend? Oh look what has happened! We are on the brink of economic collapse as the result of huge spending, war funding, and contracts given to corporations. We started 2 wars. Remember our rights taken as the result of this day? Have they offered to give them back? What about all the gold that came up missing from the WTC?

We need a new investigation, no matter what side of this issue you are on. The first investigation did not answer all the questions, and there has been tons of witnesses stepping forward since that time with new information.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Staff concludes that this thread is nothing but baiting and is now closed.

[edit on 13/5/2009 by Sauron]

top topics

join