It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any recorded video of ACTUAL aliens that hasn't been debunked?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555

Originally posted by Diplomat
Yes, the "Area 51 Alien Interview."

No one can prove that it is fake. No one has come forward and claimed responsibility for a hoax. All everyone says is "it's a puppet" without being able to prove that at all.

I believe it's a genuine video of an extraterrestrial.

How would that video have ever gotten out? Why is it in color? The Crash happened in the 40's? Who video taped it, as far as I know home video cameras didn't come out until MUCH later. There is no way that the size of that Alien's neck would support the weight and size of that Alien's head. If that is supposed to be an Alien from area 51 than there is no way. I am honestly open to the idea of aliens, but everything seems to be made up by people who really want to believe. At least with ghosts there is evidence via video of their presence.

Color film has been around since the 1930's. Haven't you ever seen the Wizard of Oz? There are even color videos of Nazi rallies. I don't see why the military would spare the expense of color film on something as monumental as a meeting with extraterrestrial life. Your point of view is based on your own lack of vision. You do not know what the body of an extra terrestrial might be composed of. You are basing your beliefs on what you know and not the realm of infinite possibilities, which is why they are flawed.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
What is the 'blipping' thing in the lower corner? I've heard people say it is a heart monitor, but I can tell you with 99.9% certainty it is not, (even for oldschool).

I've said it before and I'll say it again... The medical staff would have had it hooked up to an ECG machine continuously running a strip in all the leads, even if they didn't understand the electrophysiology of the 'being'. As it appears, you can't even see the morphology, so that 'monitor' would be useless. In REALITY, they would have been manually and continuously monitoring it's vitals instead. They're just not following proper protocol, even for those days.
Even a poorly trained Army medic would know better.

Sorry, but from a medical standpoint, it's fake.

BTW, for the record, ECGs have been clinically used since the late 1920s...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrus Magistus

Originally posted by Ryanp5555

Originally posted by Diplomat
Yes, the "Area 51 Alien Interview."

No one can prove that it is fake. No one has come forward and claimed responsibility for a hoax. All everyone says is "it's a puppet" without being able to prove that at all.

I believe it's a genuine video of an extraterrestrial.

How would that video have ever gotten out? Why is it in color? The Crash happened in the 40's? Who video taped it, as far as I know home video cameras didn't come out until MUCH later. There is no way that the size of that Alien's neck would support the weight and size of that Alien's head. If that is supposed to be an Alien from area 51 than there is no way. I am honestly open to the idea of aliens, but everything seems to be made up by people who really want to believe. At least with ghosts there is evidence via video of their presence.

Color film has been around since the 1930's. Haven't you ever seen the Wizard of Oz? There are even color videos of Nazi rallies. I don't see why the military would spare the expense of color film on something as monumental as a meeting with extraterrestrial life. Your point of view is based on your own lack of vision. You do not know what the body of an extra terrestrial might be composed of. You are basing your beliefs on what you know and not the realm of infinite possibilities, which is why they are flawed.

Maybe the reason people keep replying with this is b/c I have failed to state I was wrong on my assumption about color film. With that being said, and I can be way off on this, I am just going off something that I thought I heard once upon a time ago, but wasn't the Wizard of Oz initially done in black and white and then later digitally remastered (if that is the word(s)) in color? Again, I don't really know if that is true at all, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryanp5555

it was smuggled out during a transfer from analogue tapes to digital disc. so lots of footage/data was being transferred to update the archives. which meant that some footage dropped down in security level, which made it more accessible to be copied, by people with lower clearances that would otherwise not have access to the material. according to victor on the documentary.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryanp5555

Not that it's impossible to have proof captured on video of an ET but I have yet to see an ET on video that I believe is authentic, I also strongly believe they will never allow capture of them on video even for those who have first hand visitations with outside world entities, the hardware will malfunction if they choose. All ET's allowed to visit this planet are far ahead of us and will not allow a release of them as it disrupts purpose for the majority of us in this life knowing, evidence, stories and chit chat about possibilities is one thing but never will an ET come down and allow himself to be interviewed for the world to verify. The ET interview you speak of is fake but you can only take my word on it.

ET's do have more control than most out there may think, if you ever see an ET craft or entity it was because they allowed you to see them and if you ever capture something authentic on tape it was because they allowed you to have it. The closest I have seen to an authentic ET craft on tape is an energy/light appearing as an orb that can de-materialize and morph in shape, that is how ET craft appear in daylight unless they completely materialize. Most ET craft remains invisible and is dis-associated with our atmosphere, world and time schedule so they can remain outside the earths density and clock within another density yet able to materialize and associate with 3D as well. The laws of gravity and time do not apply to them as they would to us, this is how they go through things they are really like ghosts yet very physical this is because they are able to move to and fro in density materializing and de-materializing at will. Not all ET's can enter or materialize in our world so they must appear as orbs, shadow or light, some can occupy other terrestrial forms of life to enter.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

How would you know that? Have you been abducted or are you just speculating?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join