It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarm and Muster: The Modern-day Call-Tree

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

[color=#000000]http://www.alarmandmuster.com/index.html
*this is not a spam thread nor a thread designed to steal members.

The Alarm & Muster project has always been concerned with the creation of a network of communication of likeminded men and women nationwide that would refuse the infringement of their freedoms. It is our unalienable right to
life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness and we will allow no man, no one, to infringe upon these. We are the children of 1775, if not by blood, then by spirit; and we extend our hand of welcome.

With all the disorder, decay and demise in the news today people have been turning towards their local communities for support and safety. Here in AZ we have more than enough to deal with from border issues to city wide drug issues. Times like these are more than enough of a reason to hunker down and begin preparing your family for all types of issues that may come up. One of the most important things you can have is a good group of people you can count on and communicate quickly to and with during times of emergency.

Alarm & Muster is just that. Its a communications tree, or a call tree rather, for a modern day age Paul Revere and William Dawes. Dawes and Revere were the two that made the famous "Midnight Ride" to inform the local townspeople that the British were amassing troops. Tom Fernandez of Alarm & Muster put together a well written informative PDF on what A&M is all about titled: Alarm and Muster: The Modern-day Call-Tree for Emergency Preparation.

Since the writing of “Alarm & Muster: The Modern-day Call-Tree for Emergency
Preparation,” a call-tree has been created and Points-of-Contact (POCs) have been setup
and continue to be setup across the nation. We have retired military and non-military
alike; old, young, men, women. We have people who have great influence in their
communities to people who prefer to remain “hidden” in their mountain homes that
overlook a valley city. Each and every one of them are patriots who refuse to give up
their precious liberties. I have been deeply humbled by all of the emails that I receive
daily. And I am humbled by the blessed people that have said that I am not alone.

Neither are you alone in the thoughts that may be racing through your minds now. If you
also wish to enjoin yourself with the hundreds of other like-minded patriots that have
already stepped out from behind the protective veil of the internet, have come out of
obscurity, and added their name to a simple call-tree, please look at the map below and
contact your designated POC for membership.

We are the following (but not limited to):

•Constitutionalists
•Supporters of small government
•Believers of the Bill of Rights
•Defenders of the 2nd Amendment (in word and deed)
•A nationwide network of communication for the purposes of
emergency preparation.

What We Are Not.
We are not any of the following:

•Anti-Government
•Anti-Law Enforcement
•A Militia movement
•A political activist group
•A patriot’s pep rally
•A survivalist organization
•A paramilitary organization
•A “secret combination”
•Anarchists
•“Dooms-Dayers”

What is the purpose of the A&M Project?

The purpose of the A&M Project is to put you and others like you in touch with each other in the unfortunate event of an emergency.

What do we define as an emergency?

An emergency, in relation to the A&M project is, but not limited to: (1) a future gun ban accompanied with a turn-in/confiscation,
(2) similar confiscations that occurred in NOLA,
(3) a firearms registration similar to what Canada enacted,
(4) other natural and/or man-made disasters.

Want to Join?
www.alarmandmuster.com...

For those of you that want to join but are worried about putting your name to a "list", Chances are your names on a list somewhere already but this one will be kept to the regional contact and/or the camp/local contact if we get big enough. Your names will NOT be distributed to everyone. You will simply be a call branch on the tree. Should we need to gather for an emergency, The AZ PoC will send out a message to those on HIS tree who will send out a message to those on their trees and when you receive the call you will send the message out and act accordingly as defined by the group.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What about people located in Canada? With all the North American Union talk do you have any suggestions on how we can prepare or get involved in our country?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Currently I dont believe that A&M has anything for Canadia but that can change. Go to the site and sign in to the forum. Contact TOM FERNANDEZ. Im sure that he would be more than willing to work with you guys up north with setting up seomthing similar to the one he did here. he might even just incorporate it into it!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SHNIPE

Thanks for posting this Schnipe. This weekend a meet up was announced here in my little corner of the world via placards placed around town. I've been thinking about it all weekend and the wife asked if I was going to attend. Not sure if I am yet or not, I told her my primary concern was the safety of my family and friends. Until then I'm not sure that I'm ready to jump in the deep end yet. Still adjusting to the water temperature right now.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Undertaker
reply to post by SHNIPE

Not sure if I am yet or not, I told her my primary concern was the safety of my family and friends. Until then I'm not sure that I'm ready to jump in the deep end yet. Still adjusting to the water temperature right now.

I can understand you hesitancy, but if you think about it long enough...you already are in the deep end.....If you can, talk to Mr. Fernandez personally...your concerns will be alleviated..

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RolandBrichter

Thanks for the nudge Roland. I watched Mr. Fernandez's youtube clips and quite frankly it's nothing I don't already know. Most here on ATS are at least more informed than the majority I'd bet. The grassroots movement thing IMO is like putting a giant target on when it comes to these subjects. I just don't want to be taken off the game board without being given a chance to move.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by The Undertaker]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

Perfectly understandable..... ya, I found those vids a little irritating, even...and, believe me, I know what you mean about your other point..

I respect what they're doing and why they're doing it, but I think they could take a different approach and accomplish much more...

new topics

top topics

join