It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 9 Crop Circle Is A Time Map?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Cliff High investigates and gives his report, opinions and conclusions on a recent crop circle in Wiltshire, England, reported on rainy May 4th day, 2009, which was reported on by Linda Moulton Howe of earthfiles.com on May 9th 2009. Earth Files

Cliff High believes the crop circle is NOT a sigil! but rather a Time Map. Cliff High Report

I found Cliff High's theory and report interesting, and thought my fellow ATS's would also.

Your opinions on Cliff High's report would be appreciated.

Be nice.

I figure the only way to get stars and flags to be part of the 250 250 250 club is by posting new threads. So a star and flag would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

[edit on 11-5-2009 by DarksDeception]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this was an interesting symbol

It reminds me of a Mandelbrot set

en.wikipedia.org...

Which is a similar time sequence expressed as a scalar reference point

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NWRHINO

I had to reread and think about that for a while, lol, and yes I can see the relationship with the Mandelbrot set and the boundary being looked at as a fractal in this complex crop circle.

Very good!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Havent seen this one before, i've been looking for new crop circle stuff thank you for posting this.

Have a S&F for you troubles

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I have an interest in crop circles and this is an interesting one....S&F for you dear sir...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachfin

Here is a good site to keep up with the more interesting crop circles, as well as other interesting topics. Earth Files

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
There sure are a lot of crop circles popping up in England. Hmmm, seems kind of strange, really. But that crop circle you linked us to in your first post is really amazing. Thanks for the links. I'll star you!

EDIT: Grammar

[edit on 5/11/2009 by Cagalli]

[edit on 5/11/2009 by Cagalli]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DarksDeception

S&F. With threads like this you'll attain club status in no time.

I am a closet "2012" girl. Being a student of ancient cultures and mysticism had brought me to this point ...I am a firm believer in the stunning Mayan prediction.

Thanks for the Cliff High link. I shall spend a good part of my day studying it.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Witness2008]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

I am a closet "2012" girl. Being a student of ancient cultures and mysticism had brought me to this point ...I am a firm believer in the stunning Mayan prediction.

There are several interpretations of the 2012 date and Mayan Calendar. Having an interest in the subject as well, just curious as to which 'stunning Mayan prediction' you refer.

And to the OP: thanks for the links. Always enjoy new crop circle info and speculation.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

If one strictly adheres to Maya Prophecy and teachings there is only one meaning and that is the end of 13 baktuns a 26,000 year cycle that in the end brings us the fifth sun. For me the only question is the degree of effects on us and the earth when the alignment of planets occurs.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by Wonderer77

If one strictly adheres to Maya Prophecy and teachings there is only one meaning and that is the end of 13 baktuns a 26,000 year cycle that in the end brings us the fifth sun. For me the only question is the degree of effects on us and the earth when the alignment of planets occurs.

I suppose, then, I am not a strict adherent. I don't consider the end of a cycle, astronomical or otherwise, to be prophetic in any way - it is merely an occurence which happens regularly.

My reference to prophecy and interpretation spoke to the various theories and beliefs espoused by myriad individuals and groups, all a bit to significantly different from the other, as to what might occur during, or at, that change of cycle. Perhaps what you refer to as 'degree of effects.' That, in my opinion, would constitute the 'prophecy.'

At any rate, thank you for the response.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Very interesting.
And that's not the only crop circle message about 2012 either...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cagalli
There sure are a lot of crop circles popping up in England. Hmmm, seems kind of strange, really.

yeah, and it gets even "stranger" when you realize that www.circlemakers.org... are a group(s) of people who create crop circles, whom which are from England...

i wonder if they were involved with this one...

[edit on 11-5-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DarksDeception

Great post BTW, I too have suspected some type of timeline interference with the real crop circles. Now I must point this out real quick....

I figure the only way to get stars and flags to be part of the 250 250 250 club is by posting new threads. So a star and flag would be very much appreciated.

Not to derail the thread but that really isn't the way. The way to get into the "club" as you call it is to consistently post well ordered and meaningful topics. It really is not about asking everyone to star and flag your thread, it will happen by itself if the rest of the community deems your thread worthy. I am done, just wanted to make that point

EDIT to add: I gave you a flag and star, but not because you asked, because this is a good topic.

[edit on 5/11/2009 by jkrog08]

[edit on 5/11/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I think these people who ruin and destroy crops in a starving world are nothing more than criminals! They should get ten years in gaol!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome

Originally posted by Cagalli
There sure are a lot of crop circles popping up in England. Hmmm, seems kind of strange, really.

yeah, and it gets even "stranger" when you realize that www.circlemakers.org... are a group(s) of people who create crop circles, whom which are from England...

i wonder if they were involved with this one...

[edit on 11-5-2009 by adrenochrome]

It's quite possible. I took a look at their website, and they are really good at creating crop circles. Some of their designs are very complex.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
I think these people who ruin and destroy crops in a starving world are nothing more than criminals! They should get ten years in gaol!

Yes I agree, maybe even 50 years in gaol!

On a serious note, interesting thread, I saw this on the timewave thread.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
no one else has asked this yet.........What "time" is it "mapping" to?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

I saw this on their site:

NEWS UPDATE 20-03-2009: " Some extremely sad and distressing news. Crop circle researcher Paul Vigay (pictured right) has died aged 44. His body was discovered in the sea at Eastney, Portsmouth on Friday 20th Feb after he went missing late Thursday night. All of us at circlemakers.org send our deepest condolences to his partner Louie Smith and his family and friends."

"Within the crop circle community Paul was probably best know for running the excellent crop circle website cropcircleresarch.com, it would be nice to think that someone will come forward to continue his work and take over the running of the site. We here at circlemakers.org crossed swords with Paul on numerous occasions, but he was always an intelligent and witty adversary, his death leaves a large void in the crop circle community, rest in peace Paul. "

*Does anyone know if they are claiming or pretending that they created all crop circles, or they are just claiming to having made some of them, or are just being disruptive clowns destroying crops and polluting evidence?

Makes me wonder if Paul Vigay killed himself over their asshat antics.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I often wonder if crop circles will be linked to 1st contact. Yes, some are forgeries but I believe some are real and they are tests. If we can pass one of these tests then it would be a signal that we are ready for 1st contact. At this stage in our evolution all we can see are lines and circles but maybe there is more than we can imagine?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join