It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was it that I saw?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I was sitting on the porch just now, just thinking about some issues in my life. Its a very nice day, pretty sunny, with some clouds. For the past few days I was just having an usual urge to have to look up at the clouds as if I was suppose to be looking for something. Although I dont know what.

So im looking at the clouds and I see a circular round black object weaving in and out of the clouds. It was fairly small, so I though, okay this is a bird.

Then I started having questions. Do birds fly that high in the clouds?

And I would I be able to see them from all the way in the ground?

The way it was moving in and out the clouds, it definetly didnt seem like a bird to me.

Anyone have any idea?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

Intresting, someone else has made a post like this as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do the pictures posted there look anything like what you saw?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Sounds like something the above post said! Have a look at the photos and give us a hint as to whether it looked like that

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hey, thank you for sharing. I was curious if you could give any more detail as far as what you saw. For example what general direction were they heading?

What are were these things seen in i.e what state city or what have you.

About what time was it?

Do you live near any military bases or airports?

Let's see, those are the questions coming to mind at the moment. If I think of any more I will post them. Untill then would you please answer these?

Thanks again for sharing!

Scott

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
YES. That looks pretty much exactly what I saw.

I live a few miles outside of Detroit in a town called Warren.

The only airport is the detroit city airport.

The object was moving in a circle. Just hovering around in a circular direction.

The time was about 4pm.

Although I believe UFO's exist, im not the one to shout UFO everytime I see something out of the ordinary. But this would definetly odd what I saw.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

Ok, thank you very much for answering those questions. Hmmm, to be honest I don't know what to say.

If those picture are close to what you saw, looks like. Well I wil be the first to admit I have not read that thread, but I saw the pictures and they look bird like to me.

Then again I am not photo analysis expert either.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us. Hey , if you see it again try to get some pictures of it so you can show us.

Scott

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Im going to sit outside with my camera tonight to see if it appears again.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Wow, this is really cool.

When I was 10, I remember my father telling me about something really weird he saw in the sky with his friends when he was about 21, in 1967.

He described exactly what you did and what those pictures show.

As a kid I was really into aliens and scifi so he thought I would get a kick out of it.

Throughout the years I'd ask him if he made it up for me as a kid. He was always serious and told me it really happened and all of his friends saw it too.

Cool to hear a similar sighting now.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by conjure314]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I have seen objects in the air in very close comparison to those pictures twice. They were both very high up, and once was near Selfridge air national guard base, and the other was in the deserts of nevada during a desert survival training session in the army.

Weird stuff.

top topics

join