It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everett Ruess's body NOT FOUND!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I just was told this info from some friends in Moab Utah.....they have found the remains of Everett Ruess, and the remains have been positively identified solving this 75 year old mystery of the southwest four corners in the USA.

Everett wandered away from Escalante Utah, into the red rock wilderness never to be seen again. This has been a mystery of the highest degree in the 4 corners area. People have wondered if he had been killed by Native Americans, or just fallen off a cliff, or if he had just 'gone native' to get away from the white society. His family never gave up searching for him.

Nat Geo

[edit on 6-5-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

[edit on 5/6/2009 by JacKatMtn]

Thread title updated at member's request to update with most current information.

[edit on Oct 21st 2009 by Djarums]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Awww...

It's not the whole article!

Good find though.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
gosh....it is a National Geographic link, and I can see the whole article...including photos new and old and maps.....

please forgive that I edit EVERYTHING due to dyslexia and wanting to make sense.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
WOOPS!!!

After a while of serious testing of these remains, they are now saying the remains have NO link whatsoever to the Reuss family. This was just announced by The Utah Museum of Natural History today and was on the local news....

So the mystery remains a mystery.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

join