It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, never seen energy like this.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

I usually see the dry rain indoors in the day time, and the grainy visual snow at night - it quite different from each other. Don't really see it so much out doors, although i do see what i presume to be magnetism in clouds, vortex like energy in my central vision on bright or overcast skies, although even on roads and dirt tracks (like another poster wrote, you can compare this almost to the heatwaves you get on hots days). I don't get this all the time just when its ovecast or bright. I also see white/bright aura's halo's on people, more so if they are near a white background, its really stands out.

I am also VERY sensitive to mobile phones and laptops for some reason -it hurts in a weird achey way.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
the energy I see at night does look like static. I guess it can be snowy like, but I see it with that purple color. I do not just see it though, I feel it.
It is very suffocating when it is very strong.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
I have always been able to SEE energy. Can not explain it. I can see it in the air, I can see it emanating off of people, I guess an Aura.

Anyway, last night I was laying down, and I have never seen it so STRONG.

Usually it will be like a thin blanket all around. Well last night it was circling all around and looked like smoke. I was reaching out to it, and noticed it was flowing from my fingers as if smoke was flowing out very fast from them. My aura was bright and I could see it standing out very far, like i never seen before. This was in a dark room too!

It gave me a strange feeling, vibration is the best way to desribe it. It also made my pulse rate go up, and hard to fall asleep. In all my years I had never seen anything like that. I wonder why and what it was. I was not feeling well yesterday, and then got the sudden fear, that maybe I was going to die when I saw this!!! Well I didn't thank goodness,lol

Anyone ever see anything l like this? The enrgy was SOOO thick. I could not only see it but feel it very strong. To see it flowing out of my hands like smoke was freaky. It also made my body go VERY cold. I had to turn on the heater and I live in Arizona.

welcome to the elevated state of consciousness, you me, and a lucky few are experiencing these things.

I woke up years ago. its a really amazing experience. i can see auras int eh astral, as well in this reality.

It is vibration, its your (spiritual) extension into your reality. like a fingerprint to someones soul. (in this case your own)

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Here's a simulator for the visual/static snow, how it appears when you click the link is mostly as i see it (sim number 1), but indoors usually and always at night. I HAVEN'T found one that looks like dry rain yet though (seen indoors in the day), as i said is just like rain but dry, visual snow is different

you can play about with this, and adjust the setting

www.migraine-aura.org...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Ummmm..... what are you guys smoking!? I want some!!
j/k
(Okay, sorry, but someone had to disturb the perfect surface of unquestioning belief!!
)

I can't say I've ever experienced anything like what some of you are describing... The natural abilities of the brain and eyes may extend into the paranormal realm, I won't say it's impossible. However, I've never heard anyone I know talking about this stuff whom I didn't find to be lacking in some form of judgement. Just like I might believe that psychics are possible, however in my experience people who tell me they have powers aren't the most credible of people...

Sometimes, and ever since I was little, I see little squiglies moving all around me. Mostly I notice in in certain light conditions. As I got older, I realized I was probably just seeing dust particles or tiny bits of fabric from the air that were simply on the surface of my eyes.

Medically, the eyes have no "energy-viewing" ability, merely the ability to take in light, which the brain decrypts and arranges into an image it can understand. But I don't discount the possibilty that somewhere there are those who somehow have the ability to view energy. Really light is energy too, all normal people are seeing is the light that bounces off of the things around us... But I find it hard to believe that anyone can see auras or things like that, mostly because the three people in my life that ever said they saw mine all said it was a different color!

No offense if you want to believe, go right ahead and do it. Im just explaining my position and reason for taking that stance.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mostlyspoons

Many of these symptoms including aura's are related with migraines and even hppd - i had this since i was a kid - no hallucigenics involved. Check the simulator in my previous post and you'll get an idea of the kind of stuff that people can see.

you may also find this article quite interesting:

a very small extract from it...it is worth reading the whole article.

The visual aura of migraine is a subjective phenomenon, and what the migraineur experiences is necessarily inaccessible to others. Fortunately, however, the sufferer can occasionally reveal what is being seen by means of graphic representation, enabling an otherwise closed ‘window’ to be opened on the transiently dysfunctioning brain. This article explores the unique contribution that illustration has made to understanding mechanisms subserving the visual aura. The most revealing illustrations are those made by the very few scientists who have recorded and analysed the scotomas, and in particular the expanding fortification spectra, experienced during their migraine attacks. It is solely through illustrations such as these that the uniform nature of many of these hallucinations has been demonstrated.

brain.oxfordjournals.org...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Never claimed to have special powers. This is just what I see and experience.
I know not everyone does. That is why I am posting on here to see if others do, that can relate, or explain.

I would not expect someone who has not seen this to understand it.
I speak of it like drinking tea on Tuesday because it that common for me.

Ama

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

Yes it is like that for me at night , but it is purple and does not move so fast.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Hmmm.... looks like you should investigate an organ called the Pineal Gland.

Cool thread, some enlightening things gained for me! I think I need to spend more time on this board...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Interesting you said that. I just found this article when doing a search just now:

www.energymed.org...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The more I am reading about it, it is interesting me. Where it talks about the optic nerve. When I have a cat scan done of my head, I see bright purple rings when it goes over my eyes and get a horrible smell every time.

Maybe this IS all related.

ama

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Here is one more link.

www.wired.com...

Who knows, maybe this is the reason I see these things.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Very cool article, furthering my enlightenment for the day haha.

That pretty much summed up how auras are real, and I just hope the skeptic above comes back to read these.

The sum of my 'more real' or 'sensitive' experiences:

1.OBE or Lucid dream when I was little, I am almost positive now as it was so real, and still is. My parents said it was a dream.

2.Recently, after my 'awakening' that started with 911 truth, a couple of times while trying to sleep on my back(I have never done it, to my knowledge), just as I would fall asleep, I would jolt awake because of a crazy vibration throughout my whole. Later I found it may have been the sign that I was just about to have Lucid dreaming or an OBE.

Just a year ago I would have thought a place like ATS was a crackpot full of crackpots if someone showed me around here. I am now one of them haha.

Through the scientific method of trying to determine truth, I converted to believing in a higher power, and understand why faith is so important, and preached that way.

As Morpheus said to Neo: 'You have to let it all go, Neo. Fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free your mind.' 'Don't think you are, know you are.'

In other words, have faith in the universe, for you are the universe. Once we know this, we can be like Neo. Neo's name can be rearranged into the word One.

No wonder my favorite movie was always the Matrix.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Really? I should!? Wow can you tell me if the pineal gland connected to the optic nerve!?

Okay, sarcasm aside, maybe I will do just that.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

I also have lucid dreams. It was fun at first but when I realized I can make all the characters disappear in my dreams, it got boring after a while, I realized it all was not real , and lost interest in it. Was like being awake while I was asleep ..

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Wow, what a great discussion. I'm usually more inclined to the political topics but this stuff is fascinating and without all the bickering.

When I saw the thread title the first thing I thought of was synesthesia which is mentioned in the Wired article. It is might not be a dead-on explanation but when you're talking about colors that really adds to my leaning towards synesthesia. Are there any other symptoms that might be compatible with synesthesia you are having? Sensory triggers that invoke particular visualizations makes sense to me. No pun intended there. Are your energy (waves?) ever geometric or are they organic in form? Does certain tastes or smells ever influence things?

I know we're not supposed to talk about dr*gs anymore but to try and help explore your guys' conditions I would offer my personal experiences on a particular group of dr*gs without advocating their use. I have a fairly extensive history with two in particular (one natural and one synthetic) which have both triggered very similar "energies" that you have described. I have seen sorts of "auras" emanating from animate and inanimate objects like mostly gentle waves or pulses. Also, like you mentioned energy emitting from your hands strikes a familiar chord. This energy has been visible flowing in open air also.

I'm personally pretty open-minded and feel most everyone so far has proposed similar elements to a broader, universal vibe- ie I think you're all correct. It makes me think of things like cutting-edge physics in which many more dimensions exist than which we are able to perceive. Carl Sagan explains this. I'm inclined to believe there are some on this planet who have a mastery or extensive comprehension of this stuff. Great discussion!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I had a similar experience on 5/3/09. I saw a strange flash of light outside my window about an hour or two before sunset. It looked like 5 oval shaped lights spinning in a circle real fast but the lights were not moving just changing in brightness. This gave the illusion they were circling real fast, it lasted for about three seconds and it felt like the light was entering my right eye. I felt a sensation that something was flowing into it.

Then after this experience I started to feel like my time was coming to an end, I was very at peace. I could also sense a very very powerful presence or thick energy, it was weakening me quite a bit. I could not see it but it was very powerful and I feel stronger now having been near it for so long. It was around for about 24 hours and I struggled to fall asleep. Very strange.

Maybe some bad ass demon escaped from hell or something and he was hiding out in my neighborhood.
Whatever this energy was it was like nothing I had ever felt. It didn't seem like a negative energy but since I felt like I was going to die soon it probably wasn't good either. Maybe somewhere in between.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hmmm, something similar. Mine was darker, with lucid dreaming sequences of witnessing real world events from inside a window/capsule that acted like a one way mirror:

Room filled with TV light, explained another wave is set for Friday 8th May 0600 UTC, whatever that means, didn't like the people, one woman walking around in the dark with a shotgun of all things, she could've at least had a flashlight, but she left it back a way to advance in to the dark, silently.

Also the time and date above was said in robot-speak, like a computer voice, but extremely rapidly.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

The only thing that I can think of that can be explained by synthesia, is the cat scan thing, where I see the purple circles and get that HORRIBLE smell every time, and maybe the Auras, as I always see them.

Still does not explain the energy I see and feel. No shapes to them. Sometimes the purple color, but no sense of taste, or shapes. This really feels like I am sensing something outside myself. I have searched the web all night last night and find nothing like that under synthesia. This is not something that has always been like the Auras. This started when I was in my younger 20's.

After seeing that energy coming from my hands, it freaked me out, so I have been sleeping with my hands balled up into my chest the last couple of nights as it really did feel like something was TAKING my energy. Do not want it to happen again as it made me feel so ill.

Last night was just the ordinary energy I see. No swirling smoke looking energy, and nothing coming from my hands. Only seen that the other night, and never before. I hope there is no repeat occurance. If it did not make me feel so bad, I would love to see it again.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I experience the exact same as the OP- have since childhood. For years I searched as to why I saw static as much as I saw everything else. Why certain objects glowed and others didnt. Then I began to see shapes moving in the static and realized I was physically seeing the matter field that we exist in a 3D world. I can see spirits and changes in energies in this way. Its an awesome gift and I deff htink it has to do with the advancement of our spirituality.

Congrats!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join