It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Alien skull' spotted on Mars

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by amari

This is from the same Nasa pic just a few inches toward center,a human man face but disguised and phased out so much so that only a negative image works.
This is very hard for most people to see,since it's an incomplete image. I watched B&W tv as a kid and it makes me better at pattern recognition from constant RABBIT EARS adjustments and knob tuning to eek out a decent picture in bad reception areas.This is why you spoiled people with your fancy color tv's can't see the Martians,like UNCLE MARTIN from MY FAVORITE MARTIAN from the 1960's (Ray Walston/comedy).Maybe I'll call him "Ray". marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov... This face is just left of dead center of the pic "imbedded"in rock below a larger bright white rock(center higher and to the right).You will never find it by looking at the positive image alone....NO.You are forced kicking and screaming to look at a negative image to join the club.Or,you are left in the dark.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
reply to post by amari

This is from the same Nasa pic just a few inches toward center,a human man face but disguised and phased out so much so that only a negative image works.
This is very hard for most people to see,since it's an incomplete image. I watched B&W tv as a kid and it makes me better at pattern recognition from constant RABBIT EARS adjustments and knob tuning to eek out a decent picture in bad reception areas.This is why you spoiled people with your fancy color tv's can't see the Martians,like UNCLE MARTIN from MY FAVORITE MARTIAN from the 1960's (Ray Walston/comedy).Maybe I'll call him "Ray". marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov... This face is just left of dead center of the pic "imbedded"in rock below a larger bright white rock(center higher and to the right).You will never find it by looking at the positive image alone....NO.You are forced kicking and screaming to look at a negative image to join the club.Or,you are left in the dark.

Astonishing! Watching CNN now and waiting for Obama to address the world!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

NasaFace wants to remind everyone to pay special attention to when Nasa announces Life on Mars.I don't want to be a "spoiler",but Life on Mars and NasaFace are on the cutting edge of discoveries.There are NO secret space programs or BLACK OPS,no secret AGENDA,no secret government,and absolutely NO NEW world order.....not a NEW one,anyway. So print-out this image and make a paper airplane with it and aim for window and you will be helping the massive disclosure efforts.NasaFace screams for attention.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Nobody(well almost nobody) believes you when you first present a Mars face in rawest form,undefined and badly masked.Even though I can see a face I wanted some backup from a pro yet un-involved third party for confirmation.I tried putting the pic directly in Heritage Celebrity faces matching and got NOWHERE with the original (red one top left).So I modified it gradually in steps until the goony looking mockery of a face at bottom actually got results,and better than I expected a match that was excellent,an older bearded James Coburn the veteran actor R.I.P. I can't tell you how happrry I was that my efforst paid off like a jackpot.Many people know Coburn or can look him up.That's what the Mars Man 2004 looks like even though the vast majority of you see only rocks.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

vz you have picked up on the code and most will never see nothing but rocks and what is so intriguing to me as I am sure you have discovered the use of different types of hats worn by the various types of Marbeings.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I wish I had either the imagination or illness suffered by so many on this thread. It is about a skull found on mars. Since we could pretty much all tell that because of the picture and LOGIC, it was not a skull. So here we are, this many pages later trying to prove the existance of faces and life on mars based on blurry infor. Hey, go back to the skull and prove that one or is it easier to run away from things you cannot prove so you all just move on to the next fanatasy? I do not see anyone talking about the skull here anymore. What happend?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tenacitus

I found abot 20 faces in on Phoenix frame.Most people can't see what I see as has been proven for 5 years from their complaints. I'll show you 1 face,just one....not 20.The negative people who post disinfo make 1 face just as valid as 20 if people can only see 1 face.Phoenix lander controllers didn't even use their microphone until the day before it died,so no audio is available.....billions of dollars spent on Mars and not ONE AUDIO TRACK. Is Nasa to be trusted,or believed?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
reply to post by Tenacitus

I found abot 20 faces in on Phoenix frame.Most people can't see what I see as has been proven for 5 years from their complaints. I'll show you 1 face,just one....not 20.The negative people who post disinfo make 1 face just as valid as 20 if people can only see 1 face.Phoenix lander controllers didn't even use their microphone until the day before it died,so no audio is available.....billions of dollars spent on Mars and not ONE AUDIO TRACK. Is Nasa to be trusted,or believed?

Hi Jerry, years back I remember reading about two twin African American teenage girls on Earth that were in communications with a black race of humanoid beings on Mars. Had you read anything about these twin girls that are women by now?

When you were giving NASA instructions on how to build the rovers on Mars were you given any privy information to lifeforms being present on Mars? Were you ever given any information that they were masking artifacts and lifeforms?

[edit on 6-6-2009 by amari]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hi Amari,this looks like a Wolfman,not so much African.I saw one cliff carving that looked like a 10 foot African mask from Victoria crater Opportunity last year. I did not read that story.I would guess that UFO aliens could cross-pollenate populations of Earth and Mars easily(my opinion). I only sent my Mars rovers /sats/soho/black hole/Hubble request/ISS material at one shot April 1987,and have no insider connections.I'm not privy to anything but public info,google etc. This man face was taken from unmasked "BOX " anomoly pic Spirit sol 676 pan cam recently reviewed. Thanks for asking,and describing the story .

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
it is a rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are all rocks!!!!!!!!!!! You people are looking at rocks!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Photoshop

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
look back and to the left, you can see his ship and condo

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by restless genius
reply to post by evil incarnate

lol it was a joke, chill out evil.

he can't chill out his bones are disintigrating as we speak

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
even though someone dug this old thread up its plain to see this is an alien artifact.Yes Mars is brimming with them.

I have never seen a picture of Mars without something strange in it.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
thanks for bring it to the surface again.

lol

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

C'mon... take a look at a human skull..or any skull for that matter. There are certain tell tale areas of recognition which says it can be a skull. Stuff like fontanelles of a skull or cavities, smooth surfaces...and so on. Nothing there....just a rock.

edit on 22/5/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Well it's obviously a rock. I don't know where they get "skull" from. if anything it looks more like a decapitated head.

Now to get back to the original post. the source writes that "the nose is flat and broad, just like one would expect on a cold, windy planet. Really? last time I checked broad flat noses evolved as a way to radiate away heat, just like big lips and longer limbs. More surface area, more heat bleeds off. SO what kinda genius is this source material being written by?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
Any organic object would have been eroded to dust in a matter of a few years in that environment.

Rocks on the other hand last quite a bit longer.

Eroded into dust? What...like the dinosaur bones do on Earth?

I think you're neglecting fossilisation. Organic remains are found all over Earth that are hundreds of millions of years old...IF this was a severed skull from a Martian creature, it may be a fossil that had been buried for millions of years, only to be uncovered by the winds shifting the sands it had been entombed in.

It happens to fossils on Earth all the time, in fact that's how many remains are discovered in the first place.

Someone walking around notices an unusual looking 'rock', only to later find that it's a disjointed dinosaur skull, or any other fossilised bone from a long dead animal. The rest of the skeleton may have been washed away, scavenged and moved around by other animals, or still be buried nearby.

IF this is a fossilised skull the rest of the creature may be nearby, or miles away, or just gone...it depends on what happened soon after the thing met it's end. This whole area may have been a sea millions of years ago, sediments might have covered it soon after it died, now being exposed by the elements.

Anyway, without a pick and trowel and a closer inspection in person, we're not going to know one way or the other..we can guess all we want, it won't make any difference to proving or disproving anything.

Here's a blow up and crop:

IF it's a skull, the animal had a triangular shaped head, with heavy cranial ridges.

If it 'doesn't look like a skull' because it doesn't look like a human skull shape, it's probably because it wasn't human!

I'm leaning towards interesting rock..but i'm willing to admit i'm wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join