It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Card Game from 1995 Predicted 9/11 & Swine Flu!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This card game, "Illuminati - New World Order" was released by Steve Jackson Games in 1995 and seems to depict a number of things from the illuminatis plan for the New World Order. Everything from images eerily reminiscent of the attacks on the WTC and Pentagon, to the current 'combined disasters' of the financial problems and ongoing epidemic.

VIEW FULL IMAGE
files.abovetopsecret.com...

TO VIEW FULL IMAGE WITHOUT CROPPING
RIGHT-CLICK -> VIEW IMAGE -> CLICK TO ZOOM

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e32973c7f425.jpg[/atsimg]

This is only one of a long line of strange synchromystic foretellings in the media. From the infamous "Lone Gunmen Pilot" to the "Simpsons....

Heres a link to the "Official Wikipedia Article" on the game, which has been suspiciously sanitized of any and all references or links to the 9/11 pictures and etc. Try to post an ENTIRELY RELEVANT picture of the cards from the game and see how long the wikipedia 'ditto-heads' allow it to remain;

wikipedia

[edit on 5/1/2009 by sp00n1]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Umm I have to say that is a little scary.
Especially the card with depicting the towers. I don't know about swine flu being a plot by the government yet, probably but not for sure, however that CDC card worries me, that's for sure!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Yes I posted these already in a few threads ...thanks for bringing it up again to the forefront ......
I read about this shortly after 911 and have not been able to get it out of my head everytime something comes up in the world....because it was so eery and really strange considering that SOMEONE is playing these cards out a few at a time since the 911 situation ......WHY ? Did they tell Steve Jackson to make them ? Did God have Steve Jackson to make them for a warning of what satan (or the men who do his bidding) is going to do ...Did satan (or the men who do his bidding) have him make them as a statement of WE GOT YA ..(like in our face with everything like everything that has gone on since 911) .
Or is it all just strange coincidence ? Or what >>?

I mean it is just plain mind boggling whats all been going down lately ......and the fact so much of it was in our faces all along (in games,TV movies,Simpson episodes etc etc) ............makes me feel like we are living in the twilight zone.

Another thing I have considered is that satan is mimicking (by using TPTB to make it happen) the book of Revelation so people will believe we are in it and when the AC comes many will think he really is the Messiah (since they will think the 7 year trib is over and the new thousand year reign will begin once the AC comes ) .....he is going to mimic the Lords coming by illusion (coming with thick clouds joined by angels ) possibly using trickery ...like holographs ...................

Another link from a Christian perspective of these cards
www.cuttingedge.org...

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Simplynoone]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Do you listen to , A view from space , saturday evenings ?
He did a show on this very topic .

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Did these cards predict the London bombings? The Bali bombings? The bombings in Madrid?

How about the economic crisis?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Wiki has become one of the most government run psi-op websites for information control I have seen.

Pretend to let the global community provide valid information, then censor the truth and spread the disinformation hard core...

Screw them, it's a broken dream of truth on that site. Bunch of losers and traitors.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

No. I heard about these after 9/11 and at the time made note of the other cards like the epidemic and whatnot, also very telling are these cards;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4da77b969aa5.jpg[/atsimg]
NOTICE THE DIFFERENT CURRENCY SYMBOLS ON THE FISH!! The dollar is being eaten by the UK Pound, which is being eaten by what kinda looks kinda like the Euro symbol but years before the Euro became currency, and the "Euro" is being eaten by a much bigger, presumably 'world currency'...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f184e7378be2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The game was produced by Steve Jackson games; Steve was inspired by Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea's "The Illuminatus! Trilogy".

Check it out sometime; some of the themes in the game and on your favorite news network will become a little clearer.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I could be wrong but I think the Illuminati are frustrated, and a bit worried that we are never, ever going to grow up!

To tell you the truth people are so complacent, so passive, I really think they could take out an infomercial on primetime TV have Hugh Downs host the darn thing and lay out in detail every way they control business, media, and government, and every thing they plan to do to cull the over population down and people would still go...nah...it's not real...or...well, what can I really do about it...or...well I would do something but I have to get to work...or...I am sure President Obama will straighten this out now...or...well I would do something about it but I would just get killed or thrown in jail.

Face it even those of us who know really don't care enough to put our lives or freedom on the line to fight any of them...or against any of it.

Being poor and not having any political clout or social standing sure can frighten a person to death, but something tells me they are equally frustrated to death.

When are we going to grow up and stop overbreeding, over consuming, over poluting, doing stupid self defeating things we won't take responsibility for and letting the rich get away with murder?

Like to see that in a card game or a TV Show!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by The Parallelogram

that doesnt explain how they predicted, in graphic detail, the attacks on the WTC and the pentagon.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This game is awesome. It's so funny.

I remember the first time I pulled the "Gnomes of Zurich" card and we all started laughing our asses off.

You know who the Gnomes are supposed to be, right?
So anti-semetic.

The best part is the blank cards you get with the set so you can make up your own NWO entity.

I should totally make up an ATS card.

This makes me want to play tonight.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The Secret Service came after the guy who invented them apparantly :

"In 1990, role-playing inventor, Steve Jackson, was planning his newest game, which he would ultimately call the "Illuminati -- New World Order" Game, or "INWO" for short. Jackson was creating a game that would hit very, very close to home, very close to the actual plan of the Illuminati to propel the world into the New World Order -- also known as the Kingdom of Antichrist. As we shall show you, Jackson issued playing cards, three of which foretold the events of 9/11, three of which correctly predict future events just ahead of us, and two that correctly foretell the last two events that the Bible foretells will occur during the final birth pangs that will produce Antichrist!

How did Steve Jackson know the Illuminati Plan so precisely? In fact, he knew the Plan so exactly he got a surprise visit from the Secret Service, who tried their best to shut him down and prevent him from publishing his game. As you will see from viewing excerpts of Jackson's account of the raid, they were very interested in his files entitled, "Illuminist BBS". Let us listen to Jackson's account of the raid [ www.sjgames.com... ]

"On the morning of March 1, [1990] without warning, a force of armed Secret Service agents - accompanied by Austin police and at least one civilian 'expert' from the phone company - occupied the offices of Steve Jackson Games and began to search for computer equipment. The home ... the writer of GURPS Cyberpunk, was also raided. A large amount of equipment was seized, including four computers, two laser printers, some loose hard disks and a great deal of assorted hardware. One of the computers was the one running the Illuminati BBS."

The company, "S.J. Games" fought back in court and finally won, but nearly went under financially. The investigation zeroed in on "fraud" supposedly committed by the company regarding the hacker activity and the fact that the company promoted the hacker's newsletter, "Phrack". However, this is so flimsy that it makes no common sense; in fact, the affidavit made so little sense that a Judge threw the case out, awarding S.J. Games $50,000 plus $250,000 attorney's fees. That is a lot of taxpayer's money to pay for a stupid, nonsensical case!

But, it does highlight the fact that our Illuminist government, the Secret Service then run by President George Bush (Sr.) was worried about something that S.J. Games was up to, and cooked up a reason to invade their offices and confiscate their materials. We think, after you review these materials, you will believe, as do I, that the real reason the Secret Service invaded S.J. Games was to shut them down so they could not produce the game "Illuminati -- New World Order (INWO), for it revealed too much of the plan that was still 11 years in the future. You be the judge."

source

Radio Interview with game creator after he took SS to court

There is also a card called "epidemic".
The cards also predicted a saviour/messiah figure and some sort of engineered "rapture". Could tie in with the NWO's plan for a one world religion ushered in by Share International and Maitreya ...?

Maitreya, share International, New Religion, ETs

[edit on 2/5/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The towers were attacked in 93. 2 years before this game.

Any conspiracy nutter with a good imagination back then could have for seen things like epidemics, bank bailouts, school indoctrination, terrorism.. all were the ramblings of conspiracy theorists and CIA/FBI concerns as well long before 1995.

The cards don't say "swine flue".. its just created pandemic.

ONE thing I must admit is the picture of the tower where it was struck is amazingly accurate... it even makes me wonder if these cards were in fact made in 1995 as said and not made post 9-11. PROOF that these cards were made in 1995 or I will just call it viral BS. And no youtube videos don't count, all the videos on youtube are post 9-11.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Going to have to buy some original cards, and see if they are from 1995. I agree with the above post ^ but sometimes the truth doesn't have to have an explanation

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
reply to post by Max_TO

No. I heard about these after 9/11 and at the time made note of the other cards like the epidemic and whatnot, also very telling are these cards;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4da77b969aa5.jpg[/atsimg]
NOTICE THE DIFFERENT CURRENCY SYMBOLS ON THE FISH!! The dollar is being eaten by the UK Pound, which is being eaten by what kinda looks kinda like the Euro symbol but years before the Euro became currency, and the "Euro" is being eaten by a much bigger, presumably 'world currency'...

Euro aye? Looks alot more like the Yen to me: en.wikipedia.org...

This is a term i've heard all too often in business, and seen first hand, big fish gobbling up the little fish (the fish often representing companies/businesses). Monopoly springs to mind.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
ONE thing I must admit is the picture of the tower where it was struck is amazingly accurate... it even makes me wonder if these cards were in fact made in 1995 as said and not made post 9-11. PROOF that these cards were made in 1995 or I will just call it viral BS. And no youtube videos don't count, all the videos on youtube are post 9-11.

how's this? I played this game starting in '96 and I owned a copy of the card in question.

healthy skepticism is fine but take it too far, with easily researched facts, and you start to sound like a tool.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
1 box containing 36 booster packs of the card game is on eBay for 125 dollars. Should be just about every card in the game. I may scoop it up if someone else doesn't.

I didn't know about The Lone Gunmen episode, as I never watched the show. But seeing that video made a lot of stuff click in my mind. Scary.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I used to play this game with some friends in college in the late 90's so I know for a fact it was out then, not post 9-11.
I remember when Steve Jackson got raided by the letter agencies too, he wrote an article for a gaming magazine at the time (GMI or Dragon?) saying they had taken all the computers at SJG away and wouldn't return them.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
T H E G A M E O F C O N S P I R ACY

Game Design by STEVE JACKSON

Here is a link for the rules in PDF form. Very interesting read. I might add that I think I want to get this game. Very revealing.

www.sjgames.com...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
S and F - very interesting find and very interesting (scary) game.

How bizarre those cards were made in the first place. It really makes one think about things.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join