It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayday is Perverted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The original idea of Mayday was the celebration of fertility, right? Why is it then, that every year on Mayday, the Illuminati celebrated this day with violence and bloodshed?

Adam Weishaput founded the Illuminati on May 1, 1776. The idea was taken from the Mayday fertility and pagan ideologies. So why then, do you suppose the current Illuminati kill people to celebrate Mayday?

Do you think the Illuminati are Tantrists?

In Tantra, Death is celebrated the same as life, because death must happen before "rebirth" can occur. I know there are people here who are religious, so with all due respect to them, I am not advocating the idea of death to people, but the facts remaain, that many cultures did not fear death as we do currently in society, today. I would imagine many of these cultures believed in reincarnation, otherwise they would not so readily accept death for themselves. Maybe for everyone else, but who would advocate death, without believing they would return?

My question I pose here, is how do you think the Illuminati went from an ideology of celebrating fertility to celebrating death? The French Revolution happened in 1789, approx. right? So, how did the so called "Illuminists" become murderers overnight?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Simple. They don't.

Maybe when presenting a new idea you should try and provide some evidence?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Good old fashion Dionisian Bachanals frequently got out of hand and various forms of violence and desctruction ensued.

I tend to think it's human nature. We are afterall animals.

Vas

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

They don't what? Believe in Fertility? I don't understand what you mean.
What kind of information should I have presented?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasilis Azoth

I understand that energetically. But how do you think it occurs idelogically?
If you and I form a group at the local pub, and we declare we believe in fertility and life and the promotion of goodwill towards humanity, how do we trick people into killing in order to accomplish our goals? I can't imagine talking someone into that, once we all agree that life is sacred or that we need to expand humanity's awareness and increase enlightenment.

How would you convince me to do that, or how could it be justified by a few people upon the group overall, to the point that the group agrees?

That perplexes me.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You are onto something.

All I know is that if one were a maypole, it would be fun to be wrapped.

But seriously, don't the French call orgasm "the little death"? In tantric control systems, a sex master will use the power of their victims by encouraging their desire and dependence. Certainly sex is the primary thing by which all of humanity is blackmailed or persuaded. Seems like the illuminatists see the family as the real enemy, but is it sexuality which sets fire to the family in a good way or a bad way? Some would say a sexless life is a better one, in fact much of the world believes that.

That is to say, when I watch that TV show M*A*S*H* I observe that the character Hawkeye gets his nudist magazines in the mail. What sort of communities involve nudists and is it harmful? I know little about nudists, not being affiliated with any such community yet (still waiting for that U2U...). Also, how does nudism relate to sexuality? Probably one has to go to college for many years to be qualified to comment.

But yes, it is quite obvious that in our world, sadism and blood and torture are not even just tolerated, but are presented as entertainment ala Rome with the Colosseum lions devouring humans. Sadism and brutality is historically our template, as is rape and dismemberment of both males and females.

In the end (ahem) sex and death are connected, but when one lives in a sexless vacuum, one becomes less human. The larger esoteric question is: Is it good to be less human? I think that is the main question.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by smallpeeps]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

Yes, sex and death are connected. I remember when I was a younger one, listening to Jim Morrison, and he had this rant, where he went on and on saying,
'sex and death...sex and death..sex and death..."

Then, there is the song, "The End"...where he brings up the Oedipus complex with..."Father!......yes son?....I want to Kill you!.....Mother!...Yes son? ....I want to F**K you!..."

Your post reminded me of this quote.

As far as Roman gladiator sports....

I wonder if the purpose was to raise sexual excitement so everyone could go home sexually charged afterwards to engage in orgiastic pleasures. The Romans engaged in this kind of activity, didn't they? I wonder if somehow, this elitism of being the ones to watch the carnage, raised sexual excitement in some way?

What do you think smallpeeps?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Because they hated Pagans?

It's not more perverted than the message behind all those bunnies and easter eggs.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
reply to post by Essan

They don't what? Believe in Fertility? I don't understand what you mean.
What kind of information should I have presented?

Well how about this?

every year on Mayday, the Illuminati celebrated this day with violence and bloodshed?

Do you have any evidence or have you just made that up?

Beltane is a celtic fire festival connected with fertility (spring), yes, but what evidence do you have to suggest it has been perverted by a fictional sect?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Yes, ravenshadow13, Bunnies and Easter Eggs are obviously fertility symbols, which represent the spring and spring fertility, the planting of crops, and rising of sexual energy in people at this time as well.

The Mushroom also symbolizes fertility, and at one stage, the Amanita Muscaria actually looks like an Easter Egg in the ground. This may have been the origin of the Easter Egg, since mushrooms had a profound influence on religion in many cultures throughout the world going back to ancient times. There may be some connection there.

It is hard to imagine unless you have seen a picture of the Amanita in it's "Egg" stage in the ground. Google "Phases of the Amanita Muscaria" for picture references.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
May Day, Beltane, The Rites of Spring, Fertility, whatever you wish to call it, celebrates the new cycle of life, the symbolic rebirth of the Earth and the anticipated harvest.

To achieve the harvest, man must labour.

May Day, Labour Day, whatever you will, is also a political celebration, giving thanks for the worker.

Is this a perversion?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I have watched this each year for the last 10 years or so.

Here are a list of articles.

This Year, (so far) and it's only 1:30 Western Time.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

2008 - abclocal.go.com.../national_world&id=6115334

2007 - uk.reuters.com...
havanajournal.com...
(Above also mentions 34 people being killed in 1977 on May Day)

2006 - www.iww.org...

2005 - www.mail-archive.com...@yahoogroups.com/msg01685.html

2000 - news.bbc.co.uk...

Those are just a few examples, but they are all over.

What is fictional about the Illuminati? It is a historical fact.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

The perversion exists in the fact that the Illuminati preached the gospel of the Fertility religions in their writings, but they spawned off the Comminsts Party through the training of Karl Marx and Frederick Engels. The Illuminati, although stamped out by the Bavarian authorities, remained in the German Reading Societies and continued in the Lodges of Freemasonry which it had previously infected, leading to the French Revolution and all subsequent revolutions to this day.

"This is the great object held out by this association; and the means of attaining it is illumination, enlightening the understanding by the sun of reason which will dispell the clouds of superstition and of prejudice. The proficients in this order are therefore justly named the Illuminated. And of all illumination which human reason can give, none is comparable to the discovery of what we are, our nature, our obligations, what happiness we are capable of, and what are the means of attaining it. In comparison with this, the most brilliant sciences are but amusements for the idle and luxurious. To fit man by illumination for active virtue, to engage him to it by the strongest motives, to render the attainment of it easy and certain, by finding employement for every talent, and by placing every talent in it's proper sphere of action, so that all, without feeling any extraordinary effort, and in conjuction with, and in completion of ordinary business, shall urge forward with united powers, the general task. This indeed will be an employement suited to noble natures, grand in it's views, and delightful in it's exercise." - Adam Weishaupt

"And what is this general object? The happiness of the human race. But where are the proper persons, the good, the generous and the accomplished to be found? And how, and by what strong motives, are they to be induced to be engaged, in a task so vast, so incessant, so difficult and so laborious? This association must be gradual. There are some such persons to be found in every society. Such noble minds will be engaged by the heart warming object. The first task of the association must therefore be to form the young members. As these multiply and advance, they become the apostles of beneficence, and the work is now on foot, and advances witha speed increasing every day. The slightest observation shows that nothing will so much contribute to increase the zeal of the members as secret union. We see with what keenness and zeal the frivolous business of Freemasons is conducted, by persons knit together by the secrecy of their union. Let this circumstance of our constitution therefore be directed to this noble purpose, and then all the objections urged against it by jealous tyranny and affrighted superstition will vanish. The order will thus work silently, and sucurely, and though the generous benefactors of the human race are thus deprived of the applause of the world, they have the noble pleasure of seeing their work prosper." -- Adam Weishaupt

If anyone wants to claim those quotes are made up, they can be found in a book originally published in 1798 called "Proofs of a Conspiracy" by John Robison.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by magickmaster]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
Yes, sex and death are connected. I remember when I was a younger one, listening to Jim Morrison, and he had this rant, where he went on and on saying, 'sex and death...sex and death..sex and death..."

Then, there is the song, "The End"...where he brings up the Oedipus complex with..."Father!......yes son?....I want to Kill you!.....Mother!...Yes son? ....I want to F**K you!..."

Occult forces are usually orbiting the genitials of the acoloytes methinks and this orbit can be a positive or negative one. That is to say, the acolyte or applicant may be given free reign with their urges and be controlled or they may be forbidden from all sexuality and thereby also controlled. Both edges of the sword will cut, positive or negative.

As for Oedipus and Electra, I think the human being is socially and mentally folded upon itself such that the family unit is a supremely concieved and controllable unit. This unit primarily serves an economic purpose today, and sexual dysfunction and predatorial urges by parents upon their children or the children of others, are a sort of self-operating destructive plan which seems unavoidable as families are usually at each other's mercy within and without. It is the same plan which says that prisoners who are kept fighting with each other are easier to control. Application of that principle so as to divide each human within themselves and divide them from their natural urges, is the ultimate application of the dialectic. In effect, we are meant to be not working right, based on the general level of awareness on planet Earth.

So when you have the cults in India for example that worship one or the other genital form, it seems to me tobe very ancient. But then also we can see that what is ancient, is most hated by the people who run our world. I guess I am saying that if we humans on Earth had to lose all the sex or lose all the Religio-Wackjobs, I'd lose the Religio-bots because so many of them are just so anti-sex that it would take another lifetime to fix their sexual misconceptions. I do not think Jesus would have had any problem with either the Maypole or adoration of the Yoni.

As far as Roman gladiator sports....

I wonder if the purpose was to raise sexual excitement so everyone could go home sexually charged afterwards to engage in orgiastic pleasures. The Romans engaged in this kind of activity, didn't they? I wonder if somehow, this elitism of being the ones to watch the carnage, raised sexual excitement in some way?

Very well said, and yes I agree wholeheartedly. The truth youhave described here is the "amping up" of the human such that he or she reacts in an uncontrollable way. I am thinking of the "Orgy Porgy" of Huxley's Brave New World. They all get 'up' for it by dancing and acting silly. His world of course is one where the blood lust presumably has been boiled out out of the decanted humans so there is no gladiatorial arena in that world, only humping.

Anyway, I think you are right but I like the fact that some things are veiled sexuality. I think many religous people think that by self-shriveling or freeze-drying their genitals, they gain some favor with Creator. I feel much healthier since divesting myself of that idea. I am therefore a fan of Maypoles.

top topics

join