It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

knock and talk coming--secure your firearms

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
One more level upgrade in this flu stuff and they will be coming door to door to check on you. You will have to admit them.

"Any firearms on the premises"? Goodbye firearms.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
guns don't kill people, vaccinations do...unless people come to my house with vaccinations...then guns could still kill people..

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of PC
One more level upgrade in this flu stuff and they will be coming door to door to check on you. You will have to admit them.

Thank goodness...I am planning on picking up some firearms from the people who come and knock on the door.

I hope they bring plenty of amo too.

I call it home shopping!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by son of PC

So..... what happens if you just say no? To entry, to questions about firearms

I've been thinkin about this for a few days now. "Just Say No" works for the gubbmint. Does it work for us too?

Just sayin..........................

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatDGgirl

So..... what happens if you just say no? To entry, to questions about firearms

I've been thinkin about this for a few days now. "Just Say No" works for the gubbmint. Does it work for us too?

Just sayin..........................

Didn't work during Katrina. Probably won't work now.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Thank goodness...I am planning on picking up some firearms from the people who come and knock on the door.

I call it home shopping!

For the sake of sanity I have decided to run and hide. I am not ashamed to run.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Are they gonna search the house? On some Public Threat crap? Seriously, how does this work? I can do a "knock and talk" But are they gonna tear my house up? Or force a vaccination on me? What are the "warning signs" this is coming? I truly want to know.............

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
"They" who? Nobody's coming into my house and forcing me to answer questions. Why would I tell anybody I have weapons anyway?

[edit on 29-4-2009 by calmbutwary]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I call it home shopping!

For the sake of sanity I have decided to run and hide. I am not ashamed to run.

I like to consider myself textbook and clinically insane! I love to tease my friends who say I have "lost it" that in reality I had never even found it!

Those few people who visit my small abode affectionately refer to it as "The Cave". I kid you not the sign on my front door says "Bad Disney"!

The Government Official who mistakingly knocks on my door is in for a rude awakening laugh out loud.

Don't be scared of these fools...if they are working on the Government dime they are either brain dead or lazy or both...if you can't outwit them who could you outwit.

Do yourself a favor and download every episode of Burn Notice from Season 1 and 2 and in every episode you are going to see really great directions to make a whole arsenal of very effective things from common household items that can take out everything from a tank to a human being and are not illegal to posses and can be deployed in defensive ways that if they do make a move against you or your property...ooops sorry about that arm it will grow back...ooops really sorry about that head...I don't think that will grow back.

You have every right to live free or die trying!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
i never keep all my guns at home and i never would tell them where i keep any of them at.

also i would never open my gun safe for them because i don't keep any guns in it.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Because that's what they have the time and effort to deal with when they are dealing with sick people.. -- Seizing over 90 Million guns. Yup sounds up high on the list of objectives.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Are they gonna search the house? On some Public Threat crap? Seriously, how does this work?

From the massachussets martial law pandemic bill passed:

(1) to require the owner or occupier of premises to permit entry into and investigation of the premises;

Any person who knowingly violates an order of the commissioner or his or her designee, or of a local public health authority or its designee, given to effectuate the purposes of this subsection shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 6 months, or by a fine of note more than one thousand dollars, or both.

6 months of jail, 1000$ and probably kill you if you resist with firepower.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
oh christ this is beginning to get disturbing and now Mass has passed a martial law bill......................

knock and talk huh.......this could get fun....

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I predict a lot of spent brass in both the foyer and on the front porch if these tatics are implemented.

Many people arn't going to allow the stormtroopers to intrude at free will.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
oh christ this is beginning to get disturbing and now Mass has passed a martial law bill......................

knock and talk huh.......this could get fun....

Nothing new, infact I dont know why they bothered. Federal government already has the powers to do all these things.

Nothing has changed.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyr Sog
I predict a lot of spent brass in both the foyer and on the front porch if these tatics are implemented.

Many people arn't going to allow the stormtroopers to intrude at free will.

Most of my ammunition is steel cased (and apparently the bullets are mostly steel too!).

Oh well, on the off chance this does happen I'll have all my magazines loaded and tucked safely into my chest rig.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Come and take them. Nobody gets my guns without a fight. That said, just because somebody comes by your house asking questions doesn't mean you have to tell them anything. Even if they come by with a list, saying that they know exactly what you have, just deny it. "Oh, I got rid of those evil things ages ago". If they try to force the issue, and barge into your house, then game on. They'd better have a SWAT team and plenty of flash-bangs ready, because it won't be easy.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
considering they are all probably just a bunch of fools bumbling around and get paid 100K+ to do it its not really necessary to fire upon them unless they

A.) try to take you away without a warrant

or

B.) try to force a syringe with any kind of toxins they want into your bloodstream

that being said... im glad i have my .22 and 12 gauge locked and loaded

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Come and Get EM

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Why would someone do that?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join