It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poor Mexico...could it be....???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hey ATSers! Just throwing this out there for thoughts....
With all that has recently befallen Mexico, is anyone else thinking this is the beginning of the depopulation plan? First, they are a border country responsible for an uncountable number of illegals in the US. Secondly, with the common inter-travel of our two countries, we know how easy would it be to unleash such a virus and watch it spread. In addition, the countless reports by Mexican doctors indicate that the medication being administered is not combatting the virus, hence the increasing loss of life. I could go on and on with points to support this theory. Let it be known, I'm not sure if this is even what I believe...but it feels suspicious and I just wanted to throw it out there for discussion.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

I'd be willing to bet you'd find a whole suite of these topics already discussed here, via the search capability. Based on either earthquake, mexico, swine flu, immigrant, or border patrol.

Poke around a little and I'm sure you'll see it all!

AB1

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I did not think of that at all.

You could be right

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Wouldnt it just be easier and safer for us to close off the border and let them all die at the hands of the drug lords. Just sayin'.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

ROTF! I'm with you as far as the "letting everyone fend for themselves, etc".... unfortunately, this country has long been the uninvited, busy-body inlaw of the nation. No wonder they all hate us. That aside, I still can't help think that alot of what goes on is an overly elaborate facade to simply confuse the masses.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

oh, my apologies for not properly utilizing the search engine! spank me if you wish

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
So I guess the old saying, 'What happens in Mexico, Stays in Mexico' does not apply to this flu strain. Just sayin'

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by raz24400

well if it were an STD ........

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You may be on to something. Every case in the US so far has been mild according to officials. The cases in Mexico appear to be more severe, even causing death. Could it be a race specific virus? By the way 5 more cases are confirmed here in NJ, all mild.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well if the only people that die in America are spanish , we will know!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by crw2006

ahhh, practically a neighbor! I am here in NY, where several new cases have recently been revealed. They actually closed a school in Queens where over 2 dozen students have been diagnosed. So far only one hospitalization here though. The way it's being presented is just not adding up in my mind. There are too many questions, such as the point you raised regarding the severity of cases from country to country. That may have something to do with the incubation period, which seems to be around 2 weeks or so (by my estimation, because I have not heard any confirmation of this but I base this on facts provided by my local news) Of course I suppose only time will tell. If it's true that it did indeed start in Mexico, then I would bet we will soon start seeing fatalities here in the US.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
reply to post by alphabetaone

oh, my apologies for not properly utilizing the search engine! spank me if you wish

LOL nah, I was just tryin to save ya a little work.

Now bend over.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

One of the better theories I've heard in awhile.

new topics

top topics

join