It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO and American History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I've searched quite a bit and haven't found any information relating to this topic. Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place but I hope some of the history and NWO buffs can shed some light no the subject.

Which came first: America or the NWO plot?

Was America founded as a tool of the NWO? Could it be that this country's purpose is and always has been to guide the governments of the world into a union? Or are we, as a country, as much a victim of the NWO as every other nation?

I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts and theories on this. I'm undecided as of yet, but the more I think about it, the more I believe that this country could very well have been founded to further a possibly centuries old agenda to consolidate authority of the world under one regime.

If this is true, who is at the helm of this plot? How long has this plot been in place? Just how deep and far back does the NWO go?

TheAssociate

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

"Illuminati" theory The Order of the Illuminati was an Enlightenment-era secret society, founded on May 1, 1776, in Ingolstadt (Upper Bavaria), by Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt (d. 1830),[13] who was the first lay professor of canon law at the University of Ingolstadt.[14] The movement consisted of militant freethinkers, secularists and republicans recruited in the Masonic Lodges of Germany.[15] In 1785, the order was infiltrated, broken and suppressed by the Bavarian government for allegedly plotting to overthrow the monarchies and state religions of many European states.[16] From the late 18th to the mid 20th century, many reactionary conspiracy theorists speculated that the Illuminati survived their suppression and became the masterminds behind major historical events such as the American Revolution, the French Revolution, and the Russian Revolution. The Illuminati were believed to be orchestrating a world revolution in order to create a secular, anarcho-communist utopia, but that a fatal flaw would pervert it into a dystopia. From the late 20th to the early 21st century, the term "Illuminati" has come to be used by both far-right and far-left conspiracy theorists to describe any cabal which acts as a shadowy power behind the throne, allegedly controlling world affairs through moles in governments and corporations, in order to create a cryptocratic New World Order. Some, however, speculate that the Yale University-based secret society Skull and Bones is in fact an incarnation or continuation of the historical Bavarian Illuminati.[17]

source

One theory is that the Illuminati are in at the head of the NWO. That group was founded in 1776, the year of the American Revolution and the signing of the Declaration of Independence. Is this a coincidence, or is there a connection here? Was the Illuminati behind the American Revolution?

TA

[edit on 23-4-2009 by TheAssociate]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The nwo goes all the way back to the vatican, if you can believe that. The vatican controls everything, via "cannon" law, or eccleseastical treaty. The Rothschilds infiltrated the vatican and now control all of its' money, thus playing the pope and his cohorts like puppets on a string. This is a deep molehole, and one place you can start is just google "secrets of the vatican", and start reading anywhere ya like. There are many pieces of literature on this also.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
One of the reasons for the War of Independence was England's attempt to place the colonies under the monetary control of the Bank of England. The founding fathers knew the perils of centralized banking. The international bankers finally won complete control in 1913 and we are reaping the benefits.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I disagree. You'd be surprised how much power the Vatican has. And the Vatican was around long b4 the Rotschilds.

Illuminati or secret societies date back to old Egypt....yes???

Janon makes a good point. I think The birth of the Fed was what oiled the NWO ferris wheel, and set it in motion of history.

IMO, our country was created by masons, but designed to not necessarily fall victim of the global dominance. To be independent as a nation, with the ways and secrets of masonry, and not run by the Bank of England, basically.
Hence it was stated that our economy should not be run by private banks.
Andrew Jackson even saw this and destroyed the Bank of The United States (very similar to FED) and actually paid off our national debt!

Then "Free Bank Era" 1837-1862.....yup. Imagine that.

I also believe Lincoln's assasination was realated to "central banking" even Kennedy. Lincoln saw right thru their deceptive and manipulative ways:
"The government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credit needed to satisfy the spending power of the government and the buying power of consumers. The privilege of creating and issuing money is not only the supreme prerogative of government, but it is the government's greatest creative opportunity. The financing of all public enterprise, and the conduct of the treasury will become matters of practical administration. Money will cease to be master and will then become servant of humanity."

IMO, it cost him his life.

Having all the money, is very important.
If they print the money, then the laws don't matter, right?
We've been infiltrated (and corrupted from infiltration) throughout our history from Eurpoean world power- figure-mongor-banksters.
They tried introducing the League of Nations (result of Treaty of Versailles)
to drag us under their complete power. It was rejected.
But didn't go away.

We now know it as the UN. The cancer of this country.

1913 is significant like Jonan said, because they took complete control of our economy, our central banking system.

They've done it all over the world.

Financed every war..

destroyed sovereignty where ever the pressure of their footsteps were felt.

Now that they have all the money, they want complete control of the people so no-one can resist them, again.
And have the world all the themsleves, with only 500,000,000 other people with them.

I believe their masterplan is about to unravel in the near years to come.

*pass the chips please.......

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."
-Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve into existence

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I have just started reading , The Secret Destiny of America by Manly P. Hall . From what I have read so far I think you might find it to be most interesting .

Just fond a link to a pdf of this book if your interested .

www.scribd.com...

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thank you all for the replies and information. Stars for you all.

I've always assumed the Vatican was in on it. That part just makes sense. What i'm wondering now is if, and how the Federal Reserve fits into the scheme. There are two possibilities:

1: The Federal Reserve fits into the equation like you guys said or

2: The Federal Reserve is one huge mistake that nobody wants to take responsibility for and the only conspiracy is why nobody wants to admit it's a failure.

I'm currently looking into the background of Senator Carter Glass. The Federal Reserve is his brainchild and if there's anything relating it to the NWO, a little research on Mr. Glass should yield some information about it.

Again, thanks for the replies.

TA

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Here is a link to a movie that just might answer a lot of the questions that you have on the fed. Its a 3hr movie but well worth the watch

video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben Niceknowinya

I never said anything about the vatican's existance, I referred to the Rothschilds influence and control. Here's a link to what I am talking about. Along with the money, the Rothschilds do control the vatican from within.www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

join