It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video:Breakthrough Power Event, April 2, 2009 at SJSU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This is the latest information on the Angel Labs MYT engine.

This page has links to the latest videos and discussion at SJSU.

HERE

Though sparsely attended, most of those who came seemed deeply impacted, some in a life-changing way, especially on the last night.

Fortunately, we had a camera rolling for much of the time on April 2 at SJSU, and we have now uploaded that footage to YouTube in 15 segments, split at logical transition points, embedded below for your consideration -- our dedicated audience worldwide.

In the 11th video found on youtube,

Raphial Morgado says the problem is that this engine is "designated as a distruptive technology".

In January, Angel Labs was looking to go into production and for some investment monies.

The BIG Three auto manufacturers were giving the cold shoulder, and still are.

Since January, not much has been in the news, but this is a great presentation and I would recommend watching all 15 if you have time.

It also is capable of high volume pumping such as hydroelectric electricity generation.

Some have questioned the viability of this configuration due to sealing problems, and there is some validity in the theory on both sides.

I wonder why
the trillions of cash infused and funded for banks that gambled derivatives and default swaps, est... are pampered for their greed and obvious tactics to engage in profiteering from instruments of no value, that,

A measily 4 million, or even if it were 50 million, to get this powerplant to market seems to be ignored as if those who own the designs being used today want to insure their place just as big oil has trumped water engines, electric motors and other designs that are superior in power and green friendly for 30 or more years.

Whether there are porblems to overcome or not, this should be a viable project along with water fueled reciprocating combustion designs as cap and trade or carbon tax is looming and energy is such a political issue with the purported global warming threat.

Even if the funds needed were 8 or 9 digits, it's a grain of sand compared to the trillions spent due to instruments and loans that we know have no value what-so-ever.

Wasted tax dollars in those amounts show that those who own todays standard products for power, energy and designs are unwilling to risk their monopoly. If this is not so, why wouldn't we even mandate that Government grant the funds to expedite getting these alternatives with such potential to market.

There is no other reasonable answer than the afore mentioned desire to control perpetually, even if the game is played with inferior designs.

I am interested how this and other great inventions that are not in the game plays out.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Good thread imd12c4funn

There seems to be quite a lot going on in the new-energy scene these days, and it's really a damn shame that it's all taking a back-seat to the financial crisis and NWO and all that....

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
i hope this engine makes a big slash soon. i remember seeing it for the first time and thinking no way a few years ago even though i was watching it run.

time will tell i guess.....

new topics

join