It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Most Amazing Crop Circle Ever" HAS IT BEEN DEBUNKED?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I'm curious... This is the crop circle that Jaime Maussan claimed to have been given in response to by ETs he sent a radio transmission to in 1974. The crop circle appears in 2002, OVER NIGHT.

The dimensions of the crop circle are roughly 380ftx250ft

The reason the circle contains a picture of an ET face is because we sent them a picture of a human face. (Which was much lower quality.) The circle next to the face is ASCII coding, that contains a cryptic message, saying things along the line of "Believe there is still good in the world" and "There is still time" and "The conduit will be soon"

They also sent a second and third crop circle. The second being a response by them, telling us the star system they come from, the planet they are from their star, their DNA structure, the shape of their Genome, their average height and shape, etc. We previously sent this information to them about ourselves. The third is a repeat of a crop circle they sent in 1974, which was the reason Jaime Maussan (and organization) sent the radio transmission in 1974.

My question... HAS THIS AMAZING CROP CIRCLE BEEN DEBUNKED!?

Pictures:
www.allthatis.co.uk...
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...
www.lucypringle.co.uk...
page.freett.com... y.files/1crabwood2002.jpg

Picture altered to look more clear:
www.mactonnies.com...

Video:www.youtube.com...

I don't have pictures of the 2nd and 3rd mentioned crop circles, but they are in the video clip, as well as a brief explaination on them. MOre information is easily available about the circles, presented again by Jaime Maussan.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by thegagefather]

[edit on 22-4-2009 by thegagefather]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
gagefather, that crop circle is just off the charts. It wouldn't even be possible for a team of mathmeticians to map out and create that crop circle in two weeks of good daylight. But this one appeared overnight... and was debunked? Oh, you're asking if it has been debunked! I sorry I haven't heard. But what a beautiful creation it is.

I no longer trust debunkers, especially those who provide possible alternatives that are absolutely absurd. Did anyone claim this one was caused by "plasma vortex", or a bunch of goats that accidentally got into the field and trampled out a nice picture?

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Albertarocks
gagefather, that crop circle is just off the charts. It wouldn't even be possible for a team of mathmeticians to map out and create that crop circle in two weeks of good daylight. But this one appeared overnight... and was debunked? What a beautiful creation it is.

I no longer trust debunkers, especially those who provide possible alternatives that are absolutely absurd. Did anyone claim this one was caused by "plasma vortex", or a bunch of goats that accidentally got into the field and trampled out a nice picture?

I agree, Alberta. But there IS still the possibility of photoshop.. But other than that, it seems that nothing short of alien intervention or a miracle could have made this crop circle.

Hah, that's funny, considering people still say there's no "hard evidence" of ETs.

"'ey Mordakai, y'ever think 'bout aliens..?"

"Aliens?"

"Y'know, spacemen!"

"Ain' no ALIENS 'sides da ones comin' frem 'cross that fence, Butch."

"What about dat one dere in yer backyard, Mordakai?"

"Flummery! 'at ain't nothin' but swamp gas playin' tricks on yer noggin'"

....*cough* My interpretation of debunkers of evidence of this magnitude.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
this look far too complex to be done by humans. Unless its been photoshopped, it has to be genuine.

Sureley though if crop circles were real, wouldnt you be doing them all the time, all over the place with many different messages.

why just random places at random times????

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
this look far too complex to be done by humans. Unless its been photoshopped, it has to be genuine.

Sureley though if crop circles were real, wouldnt you be doing them all the time, all over the place with many different messages.

Well if we sent them a radio transmission, chances are they didn't intercept it until later, or weren't anywhere near Earth when they got it. I doubt their whole race would be shocked to find anything out about us, since they probably know more about us than we do if they're so advanced.

And why would they do them all the time..? Their messages convey that they know something big is going to happen in the future, and that we need to change somehow, not that they're going to be our saviors or anything of the sort.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed

Yeah, the whole notion of crop circles just doesn't make much sense. I mean if an alien race wanted to make contact with us, I'd think landing a spacecraft on the roof of the pentagon aughta do it.

Theoretically, if there is an alien race who's trying to ease us into it so we earthlings don't all have heart attacks out of fear, I'd say 1,000 years of pissin' around is about enough already.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

The third is a repeat of a crop circle they sent in 1974, which was the reason Jaime Maussan (and organization) sent the radio transmission in 1974.

As far as i know, Jaime Maussan has never, ever, sent a message to space, or, funnily enough, anywhere else
, Jaime maussan will present anything, and i mean anything, as real proof of aliens, no matter how ridiculous it looks, that takes a lot of credibility away, for him and anyone else involved in his team.

Are the crop circles real? that's really a good questions, have they been debunked, as far as can be known, no, and most probably, nobody will really be able to prove those are fakes until someone provides a video of some dudes working hard over night to create those cool and wonderful works (in some cases)

But anyway, as someone who has been reading for a long time about ufos/crop circle/etc, as soon as i heard Jaime Maussan, my interest goes through the window, away, very far away

Sorry, not my fault, but his, he should have been more careful, before promoting time/space/dimension travel artifacts taken for a dog killing fake alien
and used by a fake doctor who only knew how to increase his ego by going out on tv talking about how much he ruled and everyone else didn't and how anyones else wasn't allowed to see/use that time/space/dimension artifact but him.

Or something like that, time to sleep, i wish we could already knew the truth, whatever it is, but, we don't.

But who knows.

P.S me drunk, me happy, you don't, some might, but i do, night & bye

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Delve deeper, young ET conspiracists. There are many reason ETs aren't just walking around, introducing themselves to you.

1. What would they gain?
2. Who says they aren't already here?
3. We are typically a very hostile race.
4. Ancient texts which were once dismissed as mythology are just now being looked deeper into, which relate ET and Humans closely, even possibly as our creators or mentors.
5. Like the message said, they want us to change ourselves, not do it for us.

I could go on, but 5 reasons shall suffice for now.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This seriously looks like the work of some badass Alien who just stole his dad's ship and took it out for a joyride to the local TV Series beaming Planet Earth.

He's just cruisin around laying down some graffiti!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan

The third is a repeat of a crop circle they sent in 1974, which was the reason Jaime Maussan (and organization) sent the radio transmission in 1974.

As far as i know, Jaime Maussan has never, ever, sent a message to space, or, funnily enough, anywhere else
, Jaime maussan will present anything, and i mean anything, as real proof of aliens, no matter how ridiculous it looks, that takes a lot of credibility away, for him and anyone else involved in his team.

Are the crop circles real? that's really a good questions, have they been debunked, as far as can be known, no, and most probably, nobody will really be able to prove those are fakes until someone provides a video of some dudes working hard over night to create those cool and wonderful works (in some cases)

But anyway, as someone who has been reading for a long time about ufos/crop circle/etc, as soon as i heard Jaime Maussan, my interest goes through the window, away, very far away

Sorry, not my fault, but his, he should have been more careful, before promoting time/space/dimension travel artifacts taken for a dog killing fake alien
and used by a fake doctor who only knew how to increase his ego by going out on tv talking about how much he ruled and everyone else didn't and how anyones else wasn't allowed to see/use that time/space/dimension artifact but him.

Or something like that, time to sleep, i wish we could already knew the truth, whatever it is, but, we don't.

But who knows.

Kai, I'm well aware of Maussan's shady behavior in the UFO community, but thank you for bringing it up. However, the man really does have a passion for this grey area of study, so I don't just want to dismiss the case because of it. I'm not sure who sent the message, because during the video he keeps using the term "we" when talking about it.
Opinions are always appreciated, though!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
www.cropcircleresearch.com...

Its called the Arecibo Message

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Albertarocks

Yeah, the whole notion of crop circles just doesn't make much sense. I mean if an alien race wanted to make contact with us, I'd think landing a spacecraft on the roof of the pentagon aughta do it.

Meh, how do we know what they are up to?
We have no clue what the intention of a crop circle is.
All we know is that its a phenomena that has us humans left clueless.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a real cool video i saw the other week with carl sagan talks about dimensions. both me and my missus immediatley thought of crop circles when we saw this.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Apologies if my memory has failed me on this one, but I think the story goes:

The circle to the right, is said to contain binary, when unencrypted, it is an answer to a message that was sent to space. It has alterations to the shape and size of the solar system, as well as the shape of their DNA. Ill try and find the link.

Heres a picture comparing the message that we sent out, and the message that was decoded from that binary message.

Edit - Here it is:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2af8ac7a30d.gif[/atsimg]

A bunch of info on it from here.

From Link Above:
First, I will give some background to the original message sent from Arecibo, back in 1974.

Arecibo is on the northern coast of Puerto Rico and contains a natural disc-shaped hole in the rock. Inside this bowl was constructed the world's largest radio-telescope, with a diameter of 1000 feet.

In 1974 a number of modifications had been carried out to the transmitter, enabling it to broadcast signals at a power of up to 20 terawatts (1 terawatt = 1 trillion watts) and as an inaugural test of these improvements it was decided by SETI to transmit an encoded message to the heavens. This signal was aimed towards the globular star cluster M13, some 25,000 light years away and consisting of some 300,000 stars in the constellation of Hercules.

The message was actually transmitted on November 16th 1974 and consisted of 1679 pulses of binary code (0's and 1's) - which took a little under three minutes to transmit. It was transmitted on a frequency of 2380MHz (which is significant later).

[edit on 22-4-2009 by king9072]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Is this the link you're after king?

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

Certainly some good info on there about what the crop circle would mean, if it were real. Unfortunately, I'm not convinced. Frankly, it just seems too perfect. I know that's probably not valid grounds for dismissing something like this, but when you add that to the fact that there were no elongated nodes or changes to electromagnetic fields with this circle I find it hard to swallow.

If we're talking the 'most amazing crop circle ever', I would have to vote for the Milk Hill glyph.

"if you walked from one side of the formation to the other you would have covered approaching 1500ft! Compare that to the average diameter of formations this year which is approx 200ft. There are over 400 circles incorporated into the design a record amount dwarfing all previous formation"

Source: www.circlemakers.org...
Pic: www.circlemakers.org...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Scroll down half way to see a good side by side comparrison of our message we sent out by a radio telescope made up of a binary code on the right side of website (the zero's and one's are then put together to form the picture of what our message said with signal pulses)
Their message is on the leftside of the website in the solid form of a crop circle.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

If we're talking the 'most amazing crop circle ever', I would have to vote for the Milk Hill glyph.

Yeah, it does seem more "alien" than the one in the OP.

Does it state anywhere that the circle from the OP had no electromagnetic field?

I definitely believe in crop circles. The one in the OP always hit me as non-alien, but I have no proof, thus, in regards to those claims, I treat it as any other crop circle.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

However, Dr. Levengood did not find any lengthened nodes, expulsion cavities, seed weight changes, increased growth rate or greater concentration of magnetic iron in the soil of either of the Chilbolton “alien message” formations.

I got my info about the Chilbolton circle from here although I did get a little confused with electromagnetic fields and concentrations of magnetic iron in the soil. I have a suspicion that the latter could easily be caused by the former, but I'm no scientist. That link actually discusses both of these formations together.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
There's something about that crop circle that doesn't sit right with me.

Why would an alien species make such a crop circle?

It does seem like an idea a man came up with (the design).

Perhaps Photo-shop?

If not, it would take A LOT of people to make that overnight.
And I don't think that many people would get in on it.

It's a mystery to me.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
So what's the big deal? You just require a couple of wooden planks, ropes, torches and some sandwiches! Jeeez!

Has anyone been able to debunk ALL crop circles as man made? NO! And this alien looking figure is an unsolved mystery. And probably will remain so till the cows come home!

Cheers!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join