It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Ring Type must see totally Amazing video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by elfie
The pixels of the image that is subject of the video are inconsistent with the pixels found in the background. It gives the feel of having been edited in. The best objects for comparison would be the street lights (or home lights) which appear to have a somewhat similar effect as the object, but aren't featured in the frame for very long. I would be interested in hearing the full account of the report and if there were any other witnesses or videos from another angle.

I do not agree. The object seems to be compatible with the frame of reference. I see no strange pixels except when he zooms in (which is really to be expected). Plus this video is compressed which would have an effect right there.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by elfie

I think that we would have to see the original to judge the pixels. The quality on this has been degraded by youtube, and possibly more than once. I just noticed an earlier posting of this video in the "related videos" section:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Thought I'd go for an old favourite.

But seriously, I'll say this, this thing is hovering, occasionally moving around, and the shape of it may well actually be ring shaped, look at the red light , you can clearly see how it's inside of the ring, as the ring tilts up and down... Curiouser and curiouser...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Da Mod - i was just messing with ya man, i was laughing with you not at ya. Thats why i threw that "homer" comment in there. Its always hard to intrepet typing and emotions. so here i will illustrate

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

yeah its just perplexing because its such an ODD craft. Ok, the saucer type is a bit understandable, but then i see these Ring UFO's and those other odd "drones" and it makes me wonder how many different species of ET's are coming or how creative and secretive Earth is with creating these things. ( I personally believe we are being visited by E.T.s constantly, and they do inhabit inner earth).

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

It's odd - because it looks and even sounds like a remote controlled "something" with a fluro light tied onto it.

Seriously - this is no UFO .

wZn

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Why do people think this object is so odd?
Is it not possible that it could be the shining Halo of Jesus himself returning?

He DID say he would return like a thief in the night.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Sorry to say that this is a re-post and is a fake.

It's an RC craft flown by a guy named Peter Coffin:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6a18b57b4f3.jpg[/atsimg]

www.cinimodstudio.com...

Previous thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21/4/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
[
color=Black]Text Black

Hi, studied video and came to the conclusion, it seems to be a helicopter with some kind of flouresent lighting on the blades.
you also see the red light under the chopper, and when slowed down i seen an outline of a helicopter....

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Its %100 real and people are trying to say oh ufos are real but this ones isnt blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
edit - Nevermind, see Chadwickus post above.

(I'm not saying that I posted what he did. I just posted a video that said this was recorded in July of 2008)

[edit on 4/21/2009 by Curious_Agnostic]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Damn you Chadwickus, Damn you! Always a party pooper. You could have waited a couple hours before crushing our hopes and dreams.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
What annoyed me most was that you dont see the exit! It's probably 1 of the most important parts of getting any evidence! If I spotted a UFO i'd sit and watch it till it went, trying everyway I could to get some proof of it.

This made me think it was man made, that and the fact I got the impression of a kite, the way it manoeuvred around.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

I feel bad now, I've killed the dream.....

At least we get to see a cool RC toy out of it though!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Thank you chadwickus you saved me some time and digging

While we are at it, (op) you might take a look at other known hoaxes

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

it really hurts when you watch your own bubble burst right in front of you

thanks Chad for clearing it , but my question is where can i watch the craft that this guy holding fly , because the site that you have provided which has a video of a flying saucer is not flying on its own , you can clearly see something that is holding it from above at 0:26

thank you

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Dr UAE]

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Dr UAE]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
great - i feel dumb. lol. atleast i now know.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is one of those toys, it was covered already here, months ago.

Remote controlled toy that is very popular, in the old thread someone posted a link to the online store selling them.

"Great post!" "looks authentic", "it's a probe ship..." You guys kill me.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Another classic debunked.

Now it's my turn; "where ARE the believers?"

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Say what you want about about this film being a fake, I've seen one of those before.

It was actually in broad daylight, on a clear, cloudless sky. We were at a get together at my brother's house. 4 or 5 of us saw it, and we also looked at it through some very high-powered binoculars.

It was not a "remote control plane" or a helicopter, as we would have seen it as such.

I believe this video is real, because I have seen one myself in the middle of the day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join