It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sssssooooo...Planet X Just Around The Corner?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Alright folks, we have been hearing about it for months and the time is supposedly approaching. We are 12 days away from May of 2009, and all I have read about is how this supposed, fictional planet will be visible to the naked eye. So, if this is really the case, what am I looking for? Where am I looking for it to be? Personally I think it as all a crock of ****, but I reserve judgment until I have seen or not seen and have absolute undeniable proof of something that is or isn't.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
While it probably won't happen, I would assume that if the planet Nibiru was going to be visible to the naked eye, it would probably just look like one of the planets that we can see now with the naked eye--a point of steady light in the sky. If I remember correctly, isn't Nibiru supposed to be big? If so, then it would probably a little brighter than Jupiter because, if it were any closer, the orbits of the other planets would probably get out of whack. I remember to that it's supposed to come from behind the sun--so the best time to see it would be just before and after sunrise/set, just like if you're trying to see Mercury.

To be honest, I haven't heard anything about it's supposed appearing in May of '09. I remember something about March--which obviously was a big ol' flop. What day in particular is being stated? I wonder if some of this is part of the whole Share International/Maitreya/Christmas star thing.

I kinda hope it does happen.
Things would be interesting for a few days and, for a change, one of this random dates would be correct.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If it's to be visible with the naked eye in a few days, then it'll be visible with a telescope right now.

And guess what?...It's not. It's not coming, Sitchin dropped a b****ck. Made him a few quid though, I bet.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
From what I can gather it will appear to be stationary for a while appearing to be watching us. It will then move forth in its path.

If its real that is.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Look at this dudes YouTube.
And I have picture of this formation my self.
I remember clearly I thought it was odd..
Didnt think more off it until I saw this video..

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather
Loool someone higher up removed your video... GEE I WONDER WHY??? lol

Do you have another link, or can you explain the video for us?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I thought 'it' would only visible in the southern hemisphere...?

And yes, that youtube video has gone....anyone have another version?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I also read or watched a video regarding Planet X being visible to the naked eye in May of 2009. What I do remember however is that it would be visible to the naked eye to the general population in the lower Southern Hemisphere only. The rumor is that it is presently only visible in Antarctica at the moment. As the years pass leading to 2012 more of the planet will see Planet X. As I see it (using N and S America as a reference), it will be visible in May to Southern Chile then in 2010 it will be visible to South America, 2011 Southern US and finally 2012 all of the world. Not sure where I read or heard it but that is what sticks in my mind. It could have been one of those Marshall Masters videos. So if you are in the US of A or Canada, forget it. you won't see it. We will have to rely on everyone in the lower Southern hemisphere with telescopes to prove it to us and even then we probably still won't believe it.

I am however amazed at how much effort is put into proving or just plain telling us that Planet X / Nibiru does not exist. Makes me wonder if maybe it does exist. I guess we will find out sooner or later.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It is freggn gone from youtube !!!
TPTB got hit or Upset or what ?
It was an self made video by an american talking and showing his findings...

He was smoking in the video thogh ! Maybe why it is gone !! ??

EDIT: Grrrrr. I shall go thru my pictures, I have them someplace among the 4.5 GB with Chemtrails Dvd .... I post it if I can find it !

EDIT : OMFG, the Account got Suspended, what does that mean !!! ???

EDIT I had to make this fast video, not as good as the Dudes. but what I could do. Prolly nothing, but the same pattern..

[edit on 20-4-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysQuestion

Exactly right. It will only be visible to the very southern tips of South Africa, South America, Antarctica, and southern Australia for at least another year. Then in 2010, it will be visible up to the equator. 2011, it will be visible to everyone except the extreme northern regions (of course, it will be within the orbit of mars, at that point, and accelerating around the Sun, so we'll be in some really hard times. By 2012, we should have serious earthquakes, tidal waves, and asteroid impacts of the rocks it towed in from the Oort cloud and Kuyper belt.

with grace in liberty by justice,
O-315

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
here is the picture from the video :

bad quality but thats all I found....

"This account is suspended. "

Looks like the same story as NibiruShock2012 ... removing videos and user accounts for no reason...
It was a great video...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Its the same as mine, in my video the second one is to faint to be seen in the video. I took that picture in January, and if I knew what I was taking picture of, I would have taken alot more, I spotted it just a few weeks ago as I was sorting the pictures and moved the to a DVD....
It was not visible with my naked eye....

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
If it's to be visible with the naked eye in a few days, then it'll be visible with a telescope right now.

And guess what?...It's not. It's not coming, Sitchin dropped a b****ck. Made him a few quid though, I bet.

If you had a telescope you wouldn't be able to see it from many areas on earth anyhow...

You can't see it (if it exists) because the earth is [color=gold]round and it's axis is [color=gold]tilted. I forget the exact tilt. Earth wobbles alittle bit.

I had heard the date was May 2009 also ... Not March 2009.

And it's supposed to be visible in the inhabited parts (above Antarctica) of the southern hemisphere in May 2009. Not Canada etc...

I'm still waiting to see some real proof that isn't something from NibiruShock and the like.

As we swing around the sun in the next 3½ years it's supposed to become more and more visible BUT it'll swing out of view at times because it's supposed to be coming in just below the ecliptic. If it's real we'll definately be seeing it in the Northern Hemisphere sometime in 2011.

Look for Australia to post the first images with telescopes and really good 35mm cameras (not digital; digital will always show ghost artifacts when photographing the sun and surrounding areas).

Put it on the "back burner" until then.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The guy on the Video I posted sayd it was 10 clock when looking at the sun, it could be that we can get a glanse before it goes behind the sun..
But any hows, we should see it when we on that side , shouldnt we?
We should then be right next to it....

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
It is freggn gone from youtube !!!
TPTB got hit or Upset or what ?
EDIT : OMFG, the Account got Suspended, what does that mean !!! ???
EDIT I had to make this fast video, not as good as the Dudes. but what I could do. Prolly nothing, but the same pattern..
[edit on 20-4-2009 by ChemBreather]

OMG? LOL! When you put copyrighted MUSIC over the top of some goofy video ... Lé Düh ... They will remove it. No conspiracy there.

Ggggg's why do people that post videos on youtube have to include their favorite obnoxious songs that only 1 other person on earth even likes. And infringe on someones copyright at the same time. LOL

Lose the music and post a link to a still image and save our bandwidth. LOL.

Thank God they have a mute button.

EDIT To ADD: By the way: Pass along to the youtube producers that they can post a REALLY Super High Resolution still image in the space it takes for one silly, grainy, musically crippled, video. Thanks!

[edit on 4·20·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
yea sure, I know about the copyright thing, but that video was up only 3 days and there are vids there never taken down that has music in them..
It was just the speed of things that was funny !!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
MMMMMMM interesting.......i seen another video from this guy on youtube about pictures of the sun and chemtrails!
Any reason why his account would be suspended?
He said in his video he used an old digi camera to take pics of the sun and he found a strange object in his pictures!

I tried doing the same and this what i came up with!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

actually if you read sitchin's work you would know his theory of its return is not 2012, he argues against that. his theory was 2100 something cant remember but it wasnt in my lifetime.

there is a planet that many have reported seeing its WNW and it looks like a plane in the sky and in a telescope it looks as if it is changing colors rapidly to all the colors in spectrum and moves extremely fast across the low horizon.

ive seen it at 9:30 PM facing WEST SOUTHWEST (almost directly west just a bit south) low on the horizon EST zone specifically in MASS.

there are many videos and pictures of this you can find all over the internet. dont have time right now maybe ill post some later.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by daersoulkeeper]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
Personally I think it as all a crock of ****, but I reserve judgment until I have seen or not seen and have absolute undeniable proof of something that is or isn't.

Well saying you think it's all a crock of **** IS making a judgement is it not?

I despair !!!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
here is the the user who upload this video (1990teg4dr)on Youtube, I found him ot another site using the nickname "InDeep#Now"
check this link :
www.benotdeceived.net...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join