It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we possibly have the More cr** changed please

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I think it is in poor taste to put "More crap" on the link on the top of the forum home page. I think there is a more articulate way to say it. The motto of ATS is to deny ignorance and using words like crap on the home page goes against the motto. Maybe you could put "More spectacular news on the growth of ATS" That is probably a bad one to change it to, but I am 100% sure something better can be made then "More crap".

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
lol, that sounds like how I would talk, must've been a monday?

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
eh... it's Friday... have a beer and lighten up. It seemed like we've been pounding you with "the most this" and "the most that ever" and even "we rule the Internet" type threads... it was time to spin it a bit different... more crap... we just keep getting more and more crap about how big our crap is! (sheesh)

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
ATS' Crap is so big that it verifies Einstein's space-time by distorting objects around it.

EDIT- Holy crap. That crap distroted my english more than usual! Fix! Fix! Fix!

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by ktprktpr]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Well... really, there is some math that defines the magnitude of our crap... It began here... As first theories on how big we might get were uncovered... Then, the first echoes of our crap were defined by this guy, and this forumula... And this is how it looked as our crap approached the earth... Eventually, our crap became so big, it bent these graph thingies all to whack... So to prevent our massive crap from overwhelming the universe, this guy started building a special device to compress our crap into a black hole singularity thingie So that all our red, green, and blue crap could get sucked away from the earth to save the trees and oceans and all... And so now our massive crap is contained in our super fast crap collider here... And that's how we're keeping our crap from overwhelming the universe.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I think I just laughed my spleen out my nose.

Superfast crap collider.
Can someone give SO a prize for that??!?

-B.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Well... the super fast crap collider can give unexpected results, especially when the graph thingies are bent too far out of whack... Just look at what we found in the crap collision chamber one day... Does anyone know what this is? Maybe ilovepizza could take it home or something... it's scaring Kano. [Edited on 24-4-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
hahahahahaha... looks like a giant piece of crap!

And an angry one!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
eh... it's Friday... have a beer and lighten up.

It seemed like we've been pounding you with "the most this" and "the most that ever" and even "we rule the Internet" type threads... it was time to spin it a bit different...

more crap... we just keep getting more and more crap about how big our crap is! (sheesh)

I will use the words crap, #, and other semi vulgar words more often when making a thread title then. I can loosen up if you want me to. If I start using words like crap or # in thread titles someone might think if he is using # I can use fuc*. People like to follow by example and since you are the admin people are going to do more of what you do.

You want me to lighten up so I will not hold back on what words I use in my posts.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Are you just trying to prove a point, ILP?

Following by example... whatever happened to thinking for yourself.
If you have a problem with the use of such words, then why would you go and do it yourself.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I do not have a problem with using such words in a post. I have a problem with it being in bold letters on the main page.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   

eh... it's Friday... have a beer and lighten up.

It seemed like we've been pounding you with "the most this" and "the most that ever" and even "we rule the Internet" type threads... it was time to spin it a bit different...

more crap... we just keep getting more and more crap about how big our crap is! (sheesh)

Hells yes. All hail to the Overlord

DRINKIE TIME

ILP, I uh... think you owe it to Kano to put him out of missery

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by Shugo]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Yes take that bloody thing out of here, so I can climb down off the book case.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Yes take that bloody thing out of here, so I can climb down off the book case.

See ILP... Kano has been traumatised. You need to take the evil looking createar away

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by Shugo]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

Has SO been turned into a cat by aliens?!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
MY GOD MAN! WE'RE NERDS!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
That cat is very digruntled. Maybe someone took his pizza.

This was a very exciting week, alot of crap went on.
Lets take a deep breath. Not everything has to be serious.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
OK, I just got the laugh of the day. Is this the kind of crap that you guys do all the time??????

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daffodil75
OK, I just got the laugh of the day. Is this the kind of crap that you guys do all the time??????

Nah, just on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, April Fools, 4th of July, New Years, blahde, blahde blahde.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo

Originally posted by Daffodil75

Nah, just on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, April Fools, 4th of July, New Years, blahde, blahde blahde.

or on days that end in y.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join