It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Housebill 1148 needs fingerprints and photograph

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

WASHINGTON (24 March) - Today, the U.S. House of Representatives approved legislation sponsored by U.S. Rep. Gus Bilirakis (R-Fla.), member of the House Homeland Security Committee,

Since the beginning of the Coast Guards biometrics pilot in the Caribbean in November 2006, the Coast Guard has collected biometric data (fingerprints and photographs) from 2,455 migrants, using handheld scanners

It won't be long until the NWO has our fingerprints (HAND) and and our photos/eyes (FOREHEAD).

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-4-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
There's not actually any need for the microchip, I guess that is old technology now. lol

All that is needed now is to scan your fingerprints, or look into a scanner that identifies you by your iris or by your face.

"They" got my fingerprints last week at the Tag Agency when I renewed my driver license. I just have to hope they didn't use the photograph they took to biometrically identify me in the future.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-4-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
those chips are needed!

i hope your not dissin the implants!

their nowhere near completion or ready for delivery since they lack the technology for practical applications.

fingerprints are like the ncic or whatever its called for tracking people but they need to be fingerprinted.

the chips would be great since if i was having a heart attack 911 services could be immediately dispatched, or pings would tell a persons daily path for better marketing strategies. the possibilities are endless but the technology to do those things does not exist yet.

not even the nsa can make a computer yet that can sift through all our emails. the only thing stopping the chip is our development of electric conductors, once we make the next step and were getting there 10 years or less then we can all get those chips and finally be safe!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

It won't be long until the NWO has our fingerprints (HAND) and and our photos/eyes (FOREHEAD).

You're right. It is and will continue to be touted as a necessity to 'national security.' Soon enough, (actually, it's already begun link) we'll all be considered a potential domestic terrorist and we'll all be receiving a visit from the 'national security force' to have our biometric info cataloged.

TheAssociate

new topics

top topics

join