It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck- Friend or Foe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I've read through many threads on here about Glenn Beck, but no consensus on the guy has been reached. All ATS members need to come together and form a conclusion on this guy as soon as possible. Is he actually a friend to the American people, or just another puppet with the strings attached to FOX News/N.W.O.? I am going with the latter.

At times it seems as if this guy is speaking directly to ATS and other 'open-minded individuals,' but I think that is the sole purpose right there. It is just another illusion. He has been put on TV as an excuse for our cries, to pacify and subdue us into believing that this information on here is relevant, truthful, and worth pursuing and spreading to the masses. We know, or at least I do, that anything involving the NWO, FEMA death camps, etc on mainstream media has to be for a reason, and not a good one.

Why would the wizard willingly open the curtain for all to see? It's simple. To expose those who do believe and see how many believers there actually are so they can be identified, dealt with, and disposed of quietly.

This man is not to be trusted or believed. He is a mockery of 'conspiracy.' He has money is his back pocket too...

Most of us believe there is a new revolution coming. This is not the leader or the whistleblower. Revolution begins quietly and ends with a roar, not the other way around.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
i couldnt agree more i really used to like him about a year ago when he stared talking about stuff but it was like he took every conspiracy and ripped them apart one by one.I mean if you have popular mechanics doing the research on stuff...come on ,there so deep into disinformation it seems they never want to talk about anything controversial like ufo,area 51 without making the people who believe in it look like whackjobs.So yeah Glenn Beck=disinformationx10

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

I watch him sometimes and think he has a couple of good points and that's about it. He's just another Limbaugh, more or less. Lou Dobbs is more interesting to watch as far as msm goes. One other thing, there will be no revolution of any sort here. Too many people with too many different ideas and ways of going about with running this country right. It would be nice to see more state rights without the feds interfering. Let's just go with sovereign 50 states, each with their own country and you can move to any state/country you want depending on what fits your lifestyle and political views best. Just a thought about something that could never happen. Sorry about going a little off topic........Beck is not a foe, he's just a puppet with a tv show.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
IMHO Glen Beck is just another puppet of the NWO. He comes on the MSM saying he'll 'provide unbiased information, just facts' and that is what quite a few people are wanting so they bite the hook. Once they're hooked, he starts talking about how us 9/11 truthers and NWO conspiracy theorists are just crazy and 'fringe elements'. Beck is no different than all the others.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
TV SHOW

SETS

THE HOST

$$$$$$$$$$ - for rage and viewers

JUST LOOK AT THE ADVERTS...

FIGHTING THE NWO ONE AD AT A TIME

top topics

join