It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Video from Top MUSLIM representative

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Shocking Video from Top MUSLIM representative

www.tangle.com

"One man with the courage to carry 4 pounds of Antrax could kill 330,000 people."

"The Koran states that the struggle between us and the Jews is eternal."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
ok.

Knock, Knock.

Who's there?

The Unites States *SNIP* Marines you *SNIP*

Our beloved leader Barak Hussein Obama would like to start a dialogue with these people.

"George Bush only knows COWBOY diplomacy." Isn't that the story BHO told us to get him elected?

We are surely lacking in that area right now. The day he APOLOGIZES to the Muslim world for our actions North Korea launches. Later Hillary says "We don't know what is going on with Iran.'

BHO BOWS to a Saudi King.

They are laughing at us folks.

www.tangle.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

...but, but, but, BHO told us these people would soon be our friends if he got elected.

Did this guy not get the memo?

Maybe we should wait and see what happens once Obama meets with Monkeynijad.
It looks to me like they are planning another attack, unconditionally.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
SHOCKING Rational Thought:

One nutjob does not speak for an entire religious group of 1.5 billion people that inhabit every continent on the planet, belonging to 60 different ethnic groups, speaking 40 different languages and divided into to over 20 different sects.

Do you guys just see Islam as a giant, monolithic block that lives to conspire against you?

Obama wants to TALK to Iran.

Can you make the distinction between TALK and RELATIONSHIP or do you see every whisper of hope for peace as treason?

Holy mother of god... What are they putting in the water?

And since when does a President's middle name hold so much influence over his Foreign Policy?

Can you get over your child-like obsession with "Hussein" for 5 minutes and realise Obama is about Muslim as Dick Cheney.

I suppose WW2 General Omar Bradley shares that same distinction doesn't he? Since having a Muslim name = Certified Muslim.

Just like every girl named Sarah is obviously Jewish.

[edit on 10/4/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
the opening statements in this thread are pathetic

one muslim man is incredibly evil
therefore all muslims are evil

that's called a fallacy of a syllogism

you guys are unbelievable
grow up or grow a brain

the motto here is to deny ignorance not to spread it

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
How is this Breaking news?
All I see is a video linked to a video site.

Moderators, moderate

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The primary difficulties I have with videos such as this are this: First though, thanks to the OP for sharing it.

1) Although the captioned interpretation does occasionally coincide with words he is supposedly speaking, how do we know that this "interpretation" isn't laden with an agenda? How do we know that the intent of the speaker's words are as the caption states?

2) Forgive my ignorance, but WHO IS HE? Does he have major political influence, say, an advisor to head of a state, or is he just another streetcorner mook who happened to have been filmed? Should the entirety of the set of all Christians and/or the set of all westerners be represented by our own streetcorner mooks?

I don't like hearing/reading things like this, as it incites hatred within me....... but that hatred is unneccesary and unfounded in most cases. Do I believe there are groups that identify with Islam and are dedicated to the death of every and all westerner that they can kill? Yes, regrettfully, I do believe there are such organizations. I believe they are a minority within the set of all people who subsribe to Islam, in the same way that KKK proponents are a minority within the set of all people who subscribe to Christianity.

I lack the evolved view that would allow me to see such people within context of their own experience and culture. Thus, I rest my views upon a very localized and time-honored approach: If someone chooses to shoot or intentionally endanger me or mine, I will kill them. Such a lenghthy departure from my caveborn relatives of 350,000 years ago........... right? Right?

edit for spellin'

[edit on 10-4-2009 by argentus]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Im sorry to say America does look weak.

I mean..
You have the might. But they all know America is having hard times..
The focus is elsewhere.

I hope this doesn't lead to another attack

It all seems very amateur , you know.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
OP, thanks for posting that.

Nothing new to me. But you can believe that it will bring out the Islamic apologists from every corner, from under every rock.

This is a fine example of their religion, and to tell the truth, I respect his man for speaking the truth far more than those who would deny the reality.

Yes. We in the US, and those in Europe will eventually get a taste of jihad.

And then, hopefully, there will be enough that survive to get our turn in.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

Read the Koran All Non Muslims are the enemy, Muslims are commanded to force them to submit to ISLAM the teachings of ISLAM stand against every thing America is founded on, it is a barbaric Religion steeped in Ignorance and Hate.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verd_Vhett

Read the Koran All Non Muslims are the enemy, Muslims are commanded to force them to submit to ISLAM the teachings of ISLAM stand against every thing America is founded on, it is a barbaric Religion steeped in Ignorance and Hate.

Christianity says the same bud

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Verd_Vhett

And hereeeeeeeeeeee comes the Islamophobia Express, right on time folks.

Read the Koran

You read it. Wait do they even sell those anywhere near your trailer park?

And while you're at it read the newspaper for once instead of sleeping under it.

All Non Muslims are the enemy, Muslims are commanded to force them to submit to ISLAM the teachings of ISLAM

Could you please quote the Su'rah from the Quran where this "command" appears?

it is a barbaric Religion steeped in Ignorance and Hate.

With an avatar proclaiming "Obamination", and the hatred-filling rhetoric you spew....

It's plainly obvious to anyone where you lie in terms of the political spectrum.

You have to give us something new, you're about as predictable as the sun rising.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Yea they all dont share the same views. Ok, I will accept that.

But what about all of the reporters in the backround laughing while he says these things?

Chuckling like our existence is some big ass joke to them.

Do you think its funny?
I dont.

So instead of saying "Oh he doesnt represent all muslims"
Try focusing on the bigger problems here, such as all those people who follow these peoples messages and the people who who will actually do the things that they say they will do. You cant ignore and make excuses forthem forever.
And if you think for one second that they wont try and do the things they say they will do, you are an absolute fool.

Edit- I hope this guy chokes on his owm anthrax

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Common Good]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Obama met this guy at the G20 summit and bowed to him too when they shook hands.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by treemanx

Thats cause Obama is a joke.
God Bless America.
Three Lines.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Knock, Knock.

Who's there?

The Unites States F-ing Marines you Mother-f*****

Our beloved leader Barak Hussein Obama would like to start a dialogue with these people.

hahha this guy made me laugh. go back to the gun range and dream about the days when you were a reservist for a year.

HOLY #, you...you mean a leader of a country doesnt automatically jump to bombing the # out of people... woahhh woah...how could this ever of happened.

this guy reminds me of the drunken idiots are bars that start throwin fists when you knock over their beer, even when youve already offered to grab them a new one after apologizing.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

such as all those people who follow these peoples messages and the people who who will actually do the things that they say they will do.

All them "Ay-rabs" represent about 0.1% of the entire Muslim world.

How about you focus on how many Muslims actually condemn these type of views? Which FAR, far outweigh how many support them...
No of course you'd never bother enquiring into how many good, moderate Muslims completely detest such nonsense would you? That won't prove your asinine agenda here...

The American Muslim Political Coordination Council (AMPCC), today condemned the apparent terrorist attacks in New York and Washington and offered condolences to the families of those who were killed or injured.

The AMPCC statement read in part:
"American Muslims utterly condemn what are apparently vicious and cowardly acts of terrorism against innocent civilians. We join with all Americans in calling for the swift apprehension and punishment of the perpetrators. No political cause could ever be assisted by such immoral acts."

www.islamicity.com...

The Koran specified a grisly punishment for those who destroy themselves, said Zaki Badawi, principal of the Muslim College, in London.

"God will punish him by making him commit the same act of suicide, the same cycle of torture, on the day of judgment," Dr. Badawi said. "If he kills himself with a dagger, his punishment is to sink the dagger in his heart again and again."

www.themodernreligion.com...

Whoever is responsible for these dreadful, wanton attacks, we condemn them utterly. These are senseless and evil acts that appal all people of conscience. The MCB stands shoulder to shoulder with remarks made by our Prime Minister Tony Blair.

www.muslimnews.co.uk...

Muslims Against Terrorism (MAT):
“As Muslims, we condemn terrorism in all its forms and manifestations. Ours is a religion of peace. We are sick and tired of extremists dictating the public face of Islam.”

Muslim Brotherhood, Egypt:
“We strongly condemn such activities that are against all humanist and Islamic morals. We condemn and oppose all aggression on human life, freedom and dignity anywhere in the world.” (Al-Ahram Weekly Online, 13 - 19 September 2001)

Shaykh Muhammed Sayyid al-Tantawi, imam of al-Azhar mosque in Cairo, Egypt: “Attacking innocent people is not courageous; it is stupid and will be punished on the Day of Judgment.... It is not courageous to attack innocent children, women and civilians. It is courageous to protect freedom; it is courageous to defend oneself and not to attack.” (Agence France Presse, September 14, 2001)

Mehmet Nuri Yilmaz, Head of the Directorate of Religious Affairs of Turkey:
“Any human being, regardless of his ethnic and religious origin, will never think of carrying out such a violent, evil attack. Whatever its purpose is, this action cannot be justified and tolerated.” (September 21, 2001)

Ayatollah Ali Khamene'i, Supreme jurist-ruler of Iran:
“Killing of people, in any place and with any kind of weapons…. carried out by any organization, country or individual is condemned. ... It makes no difference whether such massacres happen in Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Qana, Sabra, Shatila, Deir Yassin, Bosnia, Kosovo, Iraq or in New York and Washington. (Islamic Republic News Agency, September 16, 2001.

Harun Yahya (Adnan Oktar), Turkey:
“Islam does not encourage any kind of terrorism; in fact, it denounces it. Those who use terrorism in the name of Islam, in fact, have no other faculty except ignorance and hatred.”

Shaikh Muhammad Yusuf Islahi, U.S:
The sudden barbaric attack on innocent citizens living in peace is extremely distressing and deplorable. Every gentle human heart goes out to the victims of this attack and as humans we are ashamed at the barbarism perpetrated by a few people. Islam, which is a religion of peace and tolerance, condemns this act and sees this is as a wounding scar on the face of humanity. I appeal to Muslims to strongly condemn this act, express unity with the victims' relatives, donate blood, money and do whatever it takes to help the affected people.

Abdal-Hakim Murad, Britain:
Targeting civilians is a negation of every possible school of Sunni Islam. Suicide bombing is so foreign to the Qur'anic ethos that the Prophet Samson is entirely absent from our scriptures. ("The Hijackers Were Not Muslims After All: Recapturing Islam From the Terrorists,"

www.muslimnews.co.uk...

Those views have horrified ordinary Muslims in the UK, said the spokesman for the Muslim Council for Britain, Inayat Bunglawala.

"These men are totally unrepresentative of British Muslims," he told BBC News Online.

"They have no grassroots support and could only muster a few hundred supporters out of a Muslim community of over two million in the UK.

"We must put them and their supporters into context. There are 800 mosques in Britain, which gives you an indication of how small their support is."

news.bbc.co.uk...

The Holy Qur'an warns: "Whoever killed a person not in retaliation of murder or in spreading mischief in the land it would be as if he killed all mankind and if anyone saved one life it would be as if he saved all mankind" (Qur'an 5: 32). Prophet Muhammad said "Whoever hurts a dhimee (a Jew or a Christian protected by Islamic state) he would be like hurting me and who hurts me, he hurts God."

community.seattletimes.nwsource.com...

See HERE for a good 100 plus articles on ordinary Muslims everywhere condemning extremism and Fundamentalist.

Stuff you won't hear on your nightly FOX news broadcasts.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Personally I think these Islamic Extremists and the CWO imperialists are all working together. We need to stop playing into their games and start recognizing that the extremists on both sides are on the same side.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by poet1b]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's amazing that the Muslims that do the apologizing are usually found in other nations where Islam is not a majority of the population.

Identical same thing with "tolerant" Muslims. You won't find any in Muslim countries!

Ever see anyone do any apologizing, or making tolerant statements from a Muslim country where Islam dominates?

Yeah . . . I didn't think so.

I ain't buying.

That "tolerant" stuff is deceit. Just as Muhammed practiced and taught.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

God Bless America.Three Lines.

You tout this phrase as if it's magical.

Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all others because you were born in it.

George Bernard Shaw. Stick that in your pipe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join