It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51- Fact or Fiction????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
AREA 51!!!!!!!

Just thought I'd let everyone know, RIGHT NOW there is a one hour special on area 51.

Channel 63 ( on my tv) on TLC

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Good call. Thanks for the headsup. I was getting sick of watching my Knicks lose........

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
Good call. Thanks for the headsup. I was getting sick of watching my Knicks lose........

oh man, not you too....i just wanna cry so bad, and of course they lose after I get autographs from Marbury, Sweeney and Anderson, I really dislike those damn cocky Nets.

and scat, thanks, i'm watching it now too....think I saw this one before though...they get some pics of late night flights

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
oh man, not you too....i just wanna cry so bad, and of course they lose after I get autographs from Marbury, Sweeney and Anderson, I really dislike those damn cocky Nets.

There is still hope..... ya gotta believe. My boys are not going down without a fight....probably literally.
Been going to games since the days of Bernard King...

This show looks pretty good. So far, so good.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I like that show. What is amazing is the PI who hangs out taking pictures at the Janet gate and follows an employee. If that was me trying that kind of stunt they would have put me in a bag and taken me for a ride into the desert. The tape of the Mig flying around is great.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Wait...AREA 51 - Fact or Fiction? What kind of name is that? We know A51 exists..so how can that be a question? I think the real question is what they keep there, which I believe does not include alien technology...

-wD

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Wait...AREA 51 - Fact or Fiction? What kind of name is that? We know A51 exists..so how can that be a question? I think the real question is what they keep there, which I believe does not include alien technology...

-wD

I think they are trying to separate the facts from the fiction. ie. the rumors about the place.....

So far, the show is pretty good. I like it.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It's still on!!! YAY!! I so wish I could sneak in there and escape with my life...

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I am not sure about that witness they interviewed.

They did not do a very good job hiding his face either. I could clearly make out his features.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Cool, now there is a show on the Bermuda triangle on the same channel. It is a good night to be a sloth on the couch.......

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
YAY! I love TLC now! So... I think the Area 51 thing was sent out by the government and their witnesses were fake, but they wanted to make it seem somewhat real, ya know? Either that or Mike and Bob's days are numbered...

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Fiction. No way there's anything alien there. Why keep such technology in the most hyped-up base in the United States? Of course, there's top-secret aircraft. But if the government's got alien technology, they're not going to put it anywhere near a place every curious snoop's got his eyes locked on.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Dang I missed it!

I'll try to catch it on the re-run later tonight.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carvador
Fiction. No way there's anything alien there. Why keep such technology in the most hyped-up base in the United States? Of course, there's top-secret aircraft. But if the government's got alien technology, they're not going to put it anywhere near a place every curious snoop's got his eyes locked on.

I tend to agree with you. Area51 is how we keep our technology edge.... an unrestricted playground for designers and test pilots.

If there is ET stuff in the Govt's hands, we are not going to be hearing about it.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Just to let everyone know that comes on again at midnight Eastern Time on TLC. -Muzz

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The show comes back on at 11 CDT on TLC. Thanks for the heads up about this

Sorry Muz, you beat me too it

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by KillerD]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
You know that guy who dosn't want his identity revealed? That's Bill. I worked with him for a while, he's a nice guy but a little desprate for money. So he decided to do that show. Anyhow, there isn't anything really interesting there because as soon as the government knew that people where watching that place, they moved everything. Thats why an A-51 episode is on and not one of the ones that really hold anything. Once the government knows you're there they send out an aircraft or two to hold your attention and hopefully you'll tell somebody else so the myth goes on . . .

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sterling46
You know that guy who dosn't want his identity revealed? That's Bill. I worked with him for a while, he's a nice guy but a little desprate for money. So he decided to do that show. Anyhow, there isn't anything really interesting there because as soon as the government knew that people where watching that place, they moved everything. Thats why an A-51 episode is on and not one of the ones that really hold anything. Once the government knows you're there they send out an aircraft or two to hold your attention and hopefully you'll tell somebody else so the myth goes on . . .

Another person claiming to work for Area 51. Look man, I'll tell you like most evryone else will, provide irrefuetable evidence that you work for area 51 or don't claim you work there. -Muzz

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Saw it didn't see anything I would consider ground breaking. the FBI raiding the dudes place was a bummer, but hey that's what happens sometimes.

There was nothing in this that didn't make me sit up and take notice. And I think the episode itself was on before.

I just don't think there is anything unearthly in Area 51.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I did like the scanner that they were using close to the base entrance. This is close to what they were using not sure of the exact model but this is the same manufacture.

WinRadio

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join