It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underwater USO base near Cuba

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
uso base

i came across these coordinates which watching an episode of Ufo Hunters

the X supposedly in a underwater artificially built runway. I actually found this profoundly interesting. One of the runways also lines up perfectly with Guatonomo Base (sp?)

[edit on 9-4-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Why would an underwater base need a runway?

Doesn't quite make sense.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
uso base

the X supposedly in a underwater artificially built runway.

There's a lot of underwater ruins between Cuba & Bimini. This looks like part of it.

Check the links!

www.s8int.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

There's heaps of stuff on the net about it.

IRM

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

the theory is water does not impede the momentum of the uso/ufo. The ufo travels at a constant speed regardless of the medium it is moving through (again in theory as i have no clue...)

Thus it would still require a landing runway.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

Originally posted by Chadwickus

the theory is water does not impede the momentum of the uso/ufo. The ufo travels at a constant speed regardless of the medium it is moving through (again in theory as i have no clue...)

Thus it would still require a landing runway.

So they have mastered air and aquatic travel and propulsion from the same craft, but have no vertical lift/descent capability?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Why would a "USO" even need a runway to begin with? I believe if they really exist, their technology is a little more advanced than an airplane needing a runway to take off. I saw this episode of UFO Hunters last night, and quite frankly it seems really silly to even consider this being evidence of an underground USO base. If it's anything at all, I'm sure it's ruins or something of that nature.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

So they have mastered air and aquatic travel and propulsion from the same craft, but have no vertical lift/descent capability?

who is "they"? my assumption is this is simply falible human technology

besides the thread was only indented as a topic of potential interest, not a debate on extratrestrial beliefs and capabilities.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gdc934
reply to post by hiii_98

Why would a "USO" even need a runway to begin with? I believe if they really exist, their technology is a little more advanced than an airplane needing a runway to take off. I saw this episode of UFO Hunters last night, and quite frankly it seems really silly to even consider this being evidence of an underground USO base. If it's anything at all, I'm sure it's ruins or something of that nature.

ruins in the exact shape and length of a runway...even more interesting..

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Why does nobody ever talk about AUTEC? If you want the secret goods on underwater technology that is the place to start digging!

Off florida coast right side!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

The "runways" were shown on UFO Hunters last night. They could be natural formations, as they did not look that straight on my TV last night. Chadwickus does bring up a good point in why they would need a runway for underwater. Any craft would be able to move vertically underwater without any problems.

The show was entertaining, but nothing new was learned.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

why is every time some one displays a view or theory you don't know of or can't understand you try to to attack the individual, now what he is talking about is the tech belived to be used by either interdimensional or hyperspace capable craft, i.e. being able to travel fater than light would be facilitated by a manetic and or eletrical field around said craft making seemingly solid or semi solid material such as water null and void while in a state of eletrical or magnetic field. meening the craft woul beable to enter or exit water at great speeds with out the water itself interfearing with the relitive space and or space time the said craft was inhabiting at the time of contact. Do you understand why the fun and enjoyable tpoic was put forth? Don't get ffended or take it personal that I singled you out, but there have been an overweloming number of threads that you and a few other members only seem to be able to yell hoax or say thats dumb but realy have no material or even an intelligent argument for your position or point of view on the subject. MODS please don't slap me again I am just trying to have an intelligent exchange about this specific subject and the individual in prior statement.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

Umm ok then.

I actually believe I asked a reasonable question here and nowhere have I attacked the OP so I don't really see what your problem is here?

Am I not allowed to voice my opinion?
Am I not allowed to question things?

Also, can you point out where I've "yelled" hoax without backing up why I called it a hoax?

You can't because I don't do that.

So if you don't mind, stop putting words in my mouth, it makes you look silly.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

Nowhere have I or Chadwickus personally attacked anyone for their threads or beliefs. He does ask a good question, and it should be looked at seriously. The idea in most of these threads is to look at the possibility of unknown bases, either underground, underwater, or even in "plain sight".

I do state that I believe such facilities can be built without many people discovering them. I also think they would still leave some type of trace for people to follow up on. One of my big ideas is to find out how they get supplied. That would be very helpful in proving the bases do exist.

The military tried to keep Area 51 a secret for a long time. It was known to exist by the locals and many others. Many researchers used everything in their means to prove the facility actually existed. The military finally acknowledged the base exists, but still will not give details on what is going on. Most people now think it is just a test facility, but do not know the type of aircraft being tested.

Take any questions or skepticism about the theory put forth, not personally, but as a way to get some answers, or to get evidence to prove the point being made.

I have heard some very interesting stories on this forum about Dulce, from people who have witnessed some strange or out of place vehicles. That is a start to finding out what is really going on.

Edited to add:

The straight lines that are seen are quite interesting. While it is possible it is a natural formation, it seems highly unlikely. What are the chances that two straight lines intersect each other? Could it be a former airport that is now underwater? Could the lines be used for something else? The lines need to be investigated further to find out what they are.

[edit on 4/10/2009 by kidflash2008]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This is an underwater research facility that has been around since the 70's...an extension of the marine biology department at UNC-W and Woods Hole...
I have a letter from my scuba diver Dr. Dad ....sent from the ocean floor..from this very place...
The runway is for manned submarines...kind of a chute to the interior.
The facility is for aquatic research only...
There is absolutely no link to any kind of espionage..even though someone will purport
that there is one..
GEEZ.....

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
the mechanics are easy, a resonant rotating electrical or particle field cancels out the gravitational effect on the hull, this then can be amplified, and added different modes of hull propulsion using the a simialr setup as the lift.

The craft can be shot through space or water, not earth. Todo that you need an electrical arc to pull you through on its same frequency, its likely theres a hollow earth warp point down there hidden maybe?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Gyrochiral

Do you have any links to this theory that the runways are for a research facility? I have never heard of that one, and would like some more information on it.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
yeah same here, i'm not sure if you are being serious or joking. Sounds very intriguing if true!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
www.uncw.edu...

www.ustream.tv...

wow...intriguing stuff

if this stuff already is out there and public knowledge makes me wonder what else of military origin lurks beneath the depths of the sea?

[edit on 11-4-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I only read about half of this thread, but is it possible that it could be a run way that the ancients built back when they were NOT under water? When I first saw the image, I immediately thought it was a wall, not a run way...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Apparently, one guy the UFO Hunters interviewed said that these lines are supposed tunnels under the ocean floor that interconnect all over the world. They didn't go into much detail on who this guy was or where he got this information; seemed like they trusted him though.
So I guess whomever uses these tunnels would be called "subterrestrials"?

<<   2 >>

join