It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agent Provocateurs at the G20. proof?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
thelede.blogs.nytimes.com...

He writes that it appeared to at least these two photographers that most of the much-photographed violence on Wednesday evening was caused by people who looked like “agent provocateurs,” who “were going from police line to police line baiting the police — and they were the ones who instigated the push against police lines that kicked off the evening violence.” This photographer adds that “There was another guy baiting the police and whipping up the crowd to rush the police, he got a hundred or so protesters to follow him and then sneaked off as they reached police lines.” He also writes that the second photographer, who is a reliable reporter, “saw a bunch of protesters trying to stop a guy in black throwing bottles at the police, the protesters had an argument him and then accused him of being a policeman, whereupon he ran to the police cordon, showed some I.D. and was let through!”

looks like we have some reporters who have come forward to suggest that the violence at the G20 protests in london was STARTED by the police, so that they could a- slur the name of the wide rande of people who'd turned out to protest, and b- give the police a good excuse to go in hard.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is plausible. Check this picture. This is from Craig Murray's blog...

"The 20 red circles are press photographers, the 5 green ones are protesters."

And another view.

"While is it not al little strange that the police were unable to deploy anyone outside the Royal Bank of Scotland to prevent this massive crowd of, err, five people and 28 press photograpers from breaking the windows, but were able to pre-position a police photographer inside to video it?"

Something smells off. Could this really be a set up for the tactics and actions of riot police to come?

[edit on 7-4-2009 by RE2505]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Oh I've no doubt in my mind that the bank smashing was a set up. Get someone to start it off, wait for a few muppets to join in and nick them whilst matey does the slip. They were banging that window for half an hour before it went through, and there were police inside the bank. Could have stopped it when ever they wanted.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RE2505
This is plausible. Check this picture.

"The 20 red circles are press photographers, the 5 green ones are protesters."

And another view.

Something smells off. Could this really be a set up for the tactics and actions of riot police to come?

[edit on 7-4-2009 by RE2505]

That guy with the mohawk DEFINITELY looks like a cop. See how he is smiling and shying away from the destruction, as if to say, "I'm not really a mean bad-guy, I'm just happy to kick off this party on a big stage."

This is SO telling.

O-315

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I expect you are being sarcastic. What could have happened acidtastic has already explained. The original ringleader could have been masked and made off long before the press arrived.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Erm yeah because police officers can't get haircuts????

Imagine your police and your boss tells you Ok so next week it will be your job to act like a protester, so look the part.

I would be like a school kid... yeah I'm gonna get a mohican, always wanted one but never dared, now its work so I can.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The whole thing was staged, thought everyone knew this though... Here you have a bunch of protesters with the following Holes to expalin.

1. They where pinned at that location, being blocked by Police barracades.

2. Places where all boarded up before hand, esp banks, since the media was spouting possible G20 riots... This particular bank however was not boarded up nor did they do anything to prepare ... blantently the odd piece of the city.

3. Protesters magically appear with masks on ... This group stood out like a sore thumb compared to the rest of the croud.

4. Remember there was a media ban in the city for the G20, with cameras, cell phones being confescated. Yet from the word go there magically appeared how many camera's ?? Might as well put all the photographers in thier designated spots to all have great angles before i go smashing this window here ... Ohh and did i fail to mention BBC had cameras there ? yeah i guess they where patted on the back as the left protest area while the police let them go on by with thier banned equipment ..

5. Obviously as you can see there was officers inside this particular bank ... Set things up much?

6. the masked people got away ... Gee i wonder how

welcome to the land of coincidences where all thy ideas of damageing Protesters magically falls into place =P

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Bldrvgr]

top topics

join