It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Symbol Mark on Body

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Are you still on? Just posted another picture and didn't work? This is one of the pictures after she found it.. Thank you again.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Not sure what it is, but I wanted to note to those of you calling attention to the thread from a couple of months ago, the OP stated that she saw that thread, hence how she found this site. I doubt she'd pull pictures and claim them as her own from a thread she herself referenced in the OP.

That's all

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

My girlfriend works as a Director of a Medical Spa. No chemicals, no heat. As far as the crosshair. The cross is complete. We are trying to post new pictures when it first occured. The pictures posted are about two weeks old and shows UNEVEN HEALING AND SCARRING. But was perfect in dimensions and concentrics. Thanks again for the posts!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Here are several people with similar markings. They have minor differences.

roswell.fortunecity.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Hi. Thank you for putting my pictures up. I have added pivtures that were taken when the mark first appeared, but I cannot add them.
Can you tell me how to do this?
Thank you,
Stephanie

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Did she have any odd experience the night before, any odd dream(s) that night, or any odd coincidences/experiences leading up to that day?

She might want to consider hypnotic regression, as unreliable as that source can be it might be beneficial in this case.

And sorry, gotta ask this, but does this person (In your personal opinion) seem likely to self-inflict these wounds at all?

Here's some interesting info from that site:

Simple logic suggests that these geometrical patterns were the result of skin contact with a physical object. The location of the markings (breast and shoulder area) further suggest an object or instrument with a specific capability and purpose. It is, therefore, easy to imagine that purpose to be medical in nature.

Photographs of these markings were examined by a radiologist who noted the physical location of the markings was in the same general area where a breast cancer patient undergoing radiation treatment would be marked for targeting of a gamma ray beam. He further commented that radiologists use a type of "magic marker" to affix targeting marks, and that the marks do not cause skin disruptions like the examples shown in the photos.

As it happens, one of my daughters is currently undergoing just this type of treatment. I have seen the markings that were applied by her radiologist, and they were obviously hand drawn with a magic marker, just as the radiologist had indicated.

source: roswell.fortunecity.com...

The precision of the circles and lines to me just reeks of 'machine made', it looks like a burn to me, and as light as it is, I'd be inclined to think it was almost accidental. Sort of like you've got a machine that's VERY hot sitting extremely close to someone's skin and oops they moved when they weren't supposed to so now they're burned slightly.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
two things that spring to mind,before a stigmata..
I have seen many a hair dryer that has that type of pattern as the heat sheild..It would be wise to go check it out in the bathroom or where ever you keep it..
and two..is..your wifes occupation puts her in the place to cause some type of abbration,or burn..just by the list of services they provide,lasers are known to leave burns like this..

SERVICES
Microdermabrasion + Chemical Peel
Refreshing Facial

Deep Pore / Acne Facial
Regenerating Facial

Smooth Shapes Cellulite Treatments Ematrix

LASER SERVICES
FOTOFacial (Skin Rejuvenation)
FotoFirme

FotoFirme Plus
Acne Treatment

Laser Hair Removal

INJECTABLES
Botox
Juvederm

Restylane

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
If hair dryers from Costa Rica are aliens, then it's aliens!!!!!!
viciousmomma.blogspot.com...

Just wanted to post that in order to either expose hoax or....hopefully somebody isn't sh*tting themselves scared from wondering what caused this...
Note that the individual with the hair dryer burn in this link didn't even think she'd burned herself at first, that's how quickly and inadvertantly it happened.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by phoebeflakes]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by phoebeflakes

that would explain where its located on her..Most women I know do there hair in the nude...Case busted I say..

oh and by the way on the photo bucket link it states in your pic details it was taken 2 days ago..not two weeks but left that part out just incase it was a glich of sorts..

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

It was your post that made me think "look up hair dryer burn!"
This was one of the first things I came across and lo and behold the same pretty symbol etched into human flesh appeared....

I wonder how many people on that site somebody posted a link for, the roswell one....have hair dryer burns...I think probably all, and probably most of them don't even realize it.....way to get totally creeped out....I would be so freaked...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Here is a link that you might find helpfull. sacredcirclecosmos.com/PDF/S&E_Chpt%202_TSCGS.pdf

[edit on 4/7/2009 by CrashGecko]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stefne1h
s199.photobucket.com...reply to post by stefne1h

These are the first pictures taken.
The first photo's were after the mark started to heal.
Thank you.
Any help would be appreciated:-)

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Please post a link. I cannot find a hair dryer with that shape.
Thank you.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by phoebeflakes i wonder if she was paid to post that hair dryer burn site to discredit others. why would a *SNIP* bother to post that anyway?

[edit on 10-4-2009 by alien]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues ok..what about the men? most men I know wear they're boxers to dry their hair
i'm a little ambivilant on this one though it does look like these people were branded but then if you were branded would you tell someone? let alone post it on the web? this gives me the creeps!

[edit on 7-4-2009 by echodogene]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Thank you.

3.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It does look like a hair dryer burn to me.

But my God, why would someone inflict that kind of pain on themselves?

Owwwwww!!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'm calling HOAX!

Sorry I ussually dont reply to these types of posts but, why would anyone alien or otherwise "brand" someone with such a mark? If it was alien then I would suspect a higher technological application. Same goes for black ops. This was self induced, ethier by branding or pen. You could have atleast picked a more "alien" type of hieroglyph.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Thank you.

I did post a link. But here it is again: viciousmomma.blogspot.com...

And to the person who wonders if the 'hoe' was paid to post that...
Who knows....right?

I know it's completely possible, hair dryers can get painfully hot, and lo and behold, that one has the same pattern in it's shield thing...whatever it's called.
Paid or not, lies or not, I don't doubt some of these marks are caused by precisely this, on some of the people posting their pictures.
It's too damned simple and easy to do to not most likely be the case. Saying it's never been the hair dryer (which you aren't necessarily, I know) is like imagining that it's impossible that the hair dryer could do that. Which I know is not. I've burned myself with one many a time....though not with full contact to that circular part leaving a geometric shape....because my hairdryer's didn't stick out the way hers did....

And to the person asking about men getting the marks, who wear boxers while they dry their hair.
Maybe it's just my boyfriend, or maybe it's some kind of guarded male secret, but I have literally walked in on him NUMEROUS times, drying his..um...crevices..before he got dressed....just eliminates moisture staying trapped around his nuts for a long time after the shower.
I feel kind of dirty sharing this information lol

[edit on 7-4-2009 by phoebeflakes]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join