It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange experience last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I don't know quite where to post this issue, so i'll just post it in here, seeing it could have been something interdimensional or something.

Last night i was listening to an interview on Coast2Coast with special guest Jim Sparks who has been ( so he claims ) abducted many times over in his life by Greys. ( This is just irrelivant information, i think. )

Well during the interview i was laying on my bed listening to it, and after about 20 minutes at about 1 AM i started getting sleepy and i fell asleep ( atleast i think i did ).

The next thing i experienced was something that felt like i was being ejected from a slingshot, i had my eyes closed during that experience and could feel what felt like air brushing against me because of the acceleration. Everything was dark and i felt scared.

The rest of the 'dream' or whatever happened to me is kind of a blur. Only 2 hours had passed from when i fell asleep and when i woke up, I never have short dreams like that...

I remember waking up and feeling this tremendous fear and i was seemingly aware of some type of presence in my room, i was too scared to look around and i layed still for about 10 minutes, i tried to fall asleep again and luckily i managed to do just that.

And since 8.00 pm I've been feeling exhausted ( wich never happens at this time of the day ), and i'm feeling woozy, and experiencing an annoying headache.

Does anyone of you know what happened to me? Wether it be something psychologic or something out of the ordinary.

Many thanks fellow ATS friends, Ruben.

Ps : I apologize for any trouble caused during the reading due to my bad english.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Last week (Sunday Morning, Mar. 29th) I had something like that happen to me.

I had gone to bed around 2:30 AM, and I was trying to get to sleep. I heard what sounded like jets outside, but I had the strangest sensation that I was outside, I felt like I was outside, and the noise wasn't 'muted', so to speak, like it would be inside. This startled me, and I opened my eyes, and found myself back in my room. After that I fell asleep rather fast. Ended up having a blurred, yet very frightening dream of being in a facility, with insect type humanoids (might be the best way to describe it). I woke up with a start, scared out of my mind and just about to scream, luckily I regained consciousness fast enough to stifle it and not wake up the others in the house. I ran straight to the bathroom. It frightened the heck out of me! When I had come back, I looked at the clock, it was only 4:30, which I thought was strange.

So, in short, you're not alone.
It's sometimes good to talk about these things, so if you need a shoulder at some point, please feel free to U2U me.
-Chiiru

edit: dates and times.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Chiiru]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Belgiannewbie

There's supernatural explanations and scientific explanations. I favour the scientific explanation.

There are various forms of sleep paralysis that seem quite common. In normal people. My mother used to suffer from them, and was quite terrified until her doctor explained that the reasons it felt real was because the brain perceived it as such.

I don't know enough about sleep paralysis to say whether your experience was sleep paralysis, but I have read enough about it to know that it's a possibility, and not a sign you're going mad or anything. If it happens again, or you're worried, speak to a doctor, it could be they could recommend a change in sleeping patterns that would improve the situation (that worked for my mother).

Since I've been on ATS I've seen many posts with a similar event. A lot of people think that because something seems real, it always is, despite experiencing reality through a brain like everyone else

You're not mad and good luck!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Yeah i have a vague memory of being somewhere too. Whatever it was, it was like nothing i had ever experienced before and i would rather not have that experience ever again. I'll u2u you for sure

Good to see others with similar experience!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jackphotohobby

i favor a scientific explanation too, I'll look into that sleep paralys syndrome some more.

Thank you !

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Belgiannewbie]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm an experiencer. When I was 4 or 5 I saw a grey in my grandmothers garden who scanned me, and there were many indicators of things going on including memories. But I was not allowed, and believe this was programmed, to think of any of them more than a brief moment and they were kept in separate boxes until I saw the Jim Sparks interviews roughly a year ago, and saw his et script. That activated everything, those memories came together and an enormous discharge of raw emotions left me really confused.

Since you had a reaction to his interviews, and I actually did too, you should take a look at his script as it seems to be an activation or recognition protocol and search your memories or life for anything that points to this. Though you may feel afraid, one thing I wish to say about this group of greys is they are not renegades, they are part of the galactic presence responding to the earth crisis in both leadership and environment. They do work with different ets, including nordics, as my memories were of both. They also, have worked with the leaders or militia from earth, but they have great distaste for them.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Where would you find this script? Just googled it, didnt' see much

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

Since you had a reaction to his interviews, and I actually did too, you should take a look at his script as it seems to be an activation or recognition protocol and search your memories or life for anything that points to this. Though you may feel afraid, one thing I wish to say about this group of greys is they are not renegades, they are part of the galactic presence responding to the earth crisis in both leadership and environment. They do work with different ets, including nordics, as my memories were of both. They also, have worked with the leaders or militia from earth, but they have great distaste for them.

Thanks, i'll do some research on that !

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged
reply to post by mystiq

Where would you find this script? Just googled it, didnt' see much

The best site I can find for short search is: www.abduct.com... which includes a link to Jim Sparks. His book had a short passage of it, and some link off his website last year. I only saw the short form, a small bar of script, and was riveted to the spot with intense sorrow racing through me, and a flood of tears which I was fighting off, and everything made sense in a flash.

I always felt they were the same greys as his, though I had memories of nordics with them often too. I believe it activates some people when they want you to wake up, and that it has a protection built in as not every group has our best interests at heart and some renegades. Within a few days of this occurring my whole family had our first of many sitings of crafts, my kids greeting it as it hovered, oscillating back and forth, "we come in peace!" In September my 17 year old son shared siting a grey before sleep that admonished him for being awake in the middle of the night and whom he willingly went to sleep for, two hours missing time and dreams of a viewing screen.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
You most likely suffered from sleep paralysis. Add in the fact that you were listening to someone's account of alien abduction and it could have easily influenced your dreams when you fell asleep.

Most people do not realize how powerful our imaginations are, and most of the things that happen are just our imaginations at play.

Some people however, interpret their dreams as reality and to them it is a case of alien abduction or demonic visitation.

I used to think I was being haunted by a demon because I was brought up religious and my upbringing influenced me in that regard. Other people reject religion, but they substitute their belief in the supernatural/God with ETs or other new age beliefs.

I found out that in my case it was sleep paralysis and not demonic visitation or alien abduction, and when I realized it was a natural and common event I was able to banish my fear and now on the few occasions that I have sleep paralysis, I no longer imagine any beings or danger and it is no longer a stressful event.

So in summary, it is mostly our imaginations running wild while we are still half asleep and undergoing SP, so we tend to react with fear. Natural human reaction to fear the unknown.

PS - Sometimes if I am playing computer games or reading a particularly interesting book, listening to some new music that I am really digging at the time or reading some engrossing material online, it will influence my dreams and I will be doing in my dreams what I heard, played or read before bed.

Edited for spelling, may have missed some though because I am bad at it!

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Thinkmore]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I had a dream kind of like this earlier today. I only slept for about 2 and a half hours, but it seemed much longer.

The Dream:
My dream was pretty normal, except I kept feeling like I was being watched. I turned to look at where I thought the source was and found two women in their late 30's. One was staring at me intently, the other seemed like a minion to the other. I grabbed her by the arms, and said a name(I don't remember the name).

She says, "He recognized me." I think to the minion, but it may have been at no one in particular. I noticed the woman had 3 dots on her face in a vertical line down her right cheek.. like moles or mosquito bites.

After the dream:
Then I woke up, feeling freaked out because the person in my dream seemed to be controlled by something other than my own subconcious. My theory on it was that it was something like what I would call a "Dreamwalker." Another human being entering my dreams to observe. I am unsure, but thought I would share the experience somewhere here on these boards.

EDIT: ps, I believe in the remote possibility of aliens, but would see myself as a non-believer in such things.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by dragonking76]

top topics

join