It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya appears in a video... this is freaky!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

What do you guys make of this? I found it on the share international website, and Benjamin Creme claims that this appearance is indeed maitreya.

Here is the quote from the April issue of Benjamin Cremes Share International Montly newsletter:

“Imam Mahdi Unexpected Appearance” proclaims the title of a video posted on YouTube. A miraculous figure of glowing, brilliant, white light appeared on a video filmed in Karbala, Iraq, on the night of Ashura, 6 January 2008. This Shia Muslim ceremony commemorates the martyrdom of the grandson of the Prophet, Hussein, whose tomb is in Karbala. (Benjamin Creme’s Master confirms that the light figure is Maitreya (Imam Mahdi to Muslims) and that His dance-like movements with a sword remind us of His coming with the Sword of Cleavage.) END QUOTE.

So has any one been following this supposed 'Christmas Miracle' where a star is going to be visible to everyone in the world a week before Maitreya will make his debut on US television? Whats the latest on it? Has anyone seen this star yet, or is it all a load of rubbish?

[edit on 5-4-2009 by savetimerushonline]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I wouldn't say it's exactly Maitreya because it looks like it can be any spirit.

And how do we know what Maitreya really looks like anyways?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm not saying that this is definitely maitreya, but Benjamin Creme who is the supposed channeler for Maitreya says that this video in fact shows Maitreya.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

It's a shiny radio-active man! Honestly I have no idea what to make of this, but the odds of it being some bizarre incarnation of some supposed messiah is a little out there to say the least considering its

A) on the internet

and

B) Shows a shiny guy dancing around

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Just some weird reflection, you'd think if it was a real spirit the "camera" man wouldnt pan away from it (its there at the beginning) and then pan back to it. And people would react.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeraphone

As is explained on the youtube page, the person filming did not notice the spirit until he watched the footage afterwards. What do you mean by a reflection?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

well Benjamin Creme says in his latest newsletter that this has indeed been confirmed as Maitreya.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

why would the new age religions espescially the movement from ellizebeth clair profit and her husband try to mix christiananity with the movement of islam?also why would maitreya show up first to the islamic peoples? he is appearing as a light being.lucifer is light being!or do the leaders of our nation and others secretly practice the islamic faith?does maitreya need to bring the islamic community to catholisism? either very good retouching or excellent special effect here ment to decieve!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Why does it look like its beating a drum?

Maybe because its one of the drummers that are all over the place in the video?

Why aren't people freaking out when they see a brightly glowing spirit in the midst of their musical parade?

To me, it just looks like an over exposed piece of footage.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

poor quality recording. cameras like that have a bad time with nighttime lighting, especially when its outside at night with a fire. The shiny dude is the result of him being closer to the fire, but the apurature is set for the dark backround. sorry bout that. owned two many of these bad cameras to know exactly what happened.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Right and Mr. Creme has a credible record of interpretation and prophecy, right?

Wasnt Maitreya supposed to show up in 79? Then again in 82?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shiman

poor quality recording. cameras like that have a bad time with nighttime lighting, especially when its outside at night with a fire. The shiny dude is the result of him being closer to the fire, but the apurature is set for the dark backround. sorry bout that. owned two many of these bad cameras to know exactly what happened.

ok so explain, why isn't this 'being to close to the fire' effect happening to any of the other dancers, surely it would be happening at least in part to some of the other dancers would it not?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
over exposed and edited in a vid editer..

sorry but thats just not good enough for me ..

more so the fact that hes not infact glowing.. hes just an overxsposed dude

dont people bother with graphics video edding or even basic stuff??

oh wow look my phone picked up some block who aint fact there but he is and hes glowing and and

err No im sorry totaly BUNKED..

i can post vids of ufos that are ment to be real that are 1000 times better looking than some ovrer fuzzed up jerky bloke with glow tinge effect added to make him look spiritual" LOl

man people are gullerble to say the least heh

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

whoa. thats no fire. those are spotlights pointed right at him. this camera is confused... that guy is the main dancer, all of the spotlights are pointed right at him.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by shiman]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
My understanding is that the Maitreya wants a New World Order of all Religions. A 'blending' of religious beliefs that will supposedly bring about peace among the peoples of Earth.

Isn't that the same plan of the 'Second Beast of Revelations' ?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger

oh wow look my phone picked up some block who aint fact there but he is and hes glowing and and

err No im sorry totaly BUNKED..

I would love for you to provide an example to back up your claim that this is in fact just video editing.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Look up any of the home-made "light saber" videos on youtube that star wars fans make.

Looks like the same effect to me.

-edit- Just the first one that popped up in search.... its easy to do with the right program.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-4-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by shiman

whoa. thats no fire. those are spotlights pointed right at him. this camera is confused... that guy is the main dancer, all of the spotlights are pointed right at him.

ok so now your saying that it isn't because he is to close to the fire? now it's spotlights?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

sorry, i watched some more of the video, and looking closer, i saw that there was no fire. and the glowing guy has two spotlights trained on his torso and head.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
My understanding is that the Maitreya wants a New World Order of all Religions. A 'blending' of religious beliefs that will supposedly bring about peace among the peoples of Earth.

Isn't that the same plan of the 'Second Beast of Revelations' ?

I believe Maitreya could be the anti-christ. Look for the worlds top 10 leaders to give their allegience to him once he comes onto the world scene with his plan to solve the world economic crisis.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join