It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reptilians, a widely unacknowledged threat

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
i've researched and explored the idea of reptilian humanoids for a while now, although i was initially a skeptic. after concluding the greys are genetically modified drones, it would only make sense that the reptilians are geneticists. i have to say the more i learn about these creatures the less I WANT to believe in them.

about a year ago my ex girlfriend borrowed a VHS interview from her grandmother, 12 year old video interview between d. Icke and arizona wilder. after this shocking account of reptilian abuse perpetuated against humans, i began to investigate claims of ritualistic abuse, from credible sources who could identify this as fact. ted gunderson, former fbi chief of the los angeles Bureau, was among those to place emphasis on ritualistic murder within our government. he also exposes child sex slavery (CIA program known as "the finders"), child slave labor in underground alien facilities, and the illuminati (whom he describes collectively as an international group of satanists). thomas castello's (if he exists, or once existed) interviews also mention reptilians "at the top" of the control structure, though doesn't mention too much of their activities on earth.

there are too many cases to list, certain individuals have given us information that seem to match up. credo mutwa is one one of them, and describes the reptilians as blood thirsty beings who eat humans during rituals. navajo shamans speak of the "lizard man" from chaco canyon new mexico, who were blood thirsty beings that would eat humans during rituals. I actually visited chaco, hiked out of bounds and beyond the tourist path there were some pictographs that were incredibly detailed, which confirmed all of my beliefs that reptilians exist. describing what i saw is futile with a keyboard, but i welcome PMs by serious investigators who want the location of chaco canyon i am speaking of, but you have to duck and cover from rangers. this has been a taboo subject for long enough, its time we started accepting this phenomena as a probability (not a certainty) this is the newest message from arizona wilder, a survivor of reptilian abuse and ritualistic initiations. the presentation was given last month, i strongly recommend it GOD BLESS

GOVT MIND CONTROL SLAVES PT 1
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-4-2009 by iTruth]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I'm sorry my friend, but the entire "Reptilian Theme" is false and probably unhealthy for unstable people to even get involved in.

The stories are baseless, unrealistic and are largely made up of a tapestry of mythology from disconnected cultures, as well as New Age whacko's.

I have never seen one person, involved with this story, who did not seem to be extremely unbalanced, telling stories about "being special", having powers, etc.

Take out your dictionaries, and look up "Scientology".

Any goof can make up a poorly-thought-out world view, conspiracy theory or religion.
But, it takes a very special goof to believe in them.

OK people! Don't forget to take your "Head Fruit".

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Why would the illuminati worship satan if the reptillians are their masters?Makes no bloody sense.Lets just group all the evils in the world under one umbrella and to hell with a sensible plot.Its all sensationalism they are as bad as the MSM.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Unfortunately, true or not, the whole "Reptilian" thing is filled with so many crackpots and loonies that I'm afraid it will never be taken seriously enough to warrant a widespread and legitimate investigation.

Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SumnerKagan
I'm sorry my friend, but the entire "Reptilian Theme" is false...

Not at all, not at all, my friend: --- NEW DISCOVERIES CORROBORATE SITCHIN ---

...and probably unhealthy for ....

Yes it would be unhealthy, above all for the reptilians themselves that try to remain hidden so desperately. Research the above link and connect the dots ...

[edit on 2-4-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azador
Why would the illuminati worship satan if the reptillians are their masters?Makes no bloody sense.Lets just group all the evils in the world under one umbrella and to hell with a sensible plot.

What if evil has servants and masters? Would there be a "Grand Master", someone at the top of the pyramid? Is that really too ridiculous to consider?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
David Icke is suffers from mental-illness. The only reason he has any popularity, whatsoever, is because he says things that appeal to the most fringe of UFO believers. No one would take him seriously otherwise. He has no proof of any of his allegations, outside of what he can distort, twist and mutilate.

The same with Gunderson. He became convinced of someone elses delusions 30 years ago and adopted them as his own.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Out of all the alien talk I have always been more interested in the Reptilians. I dont know why people will believe in the Greys but not these? Are they that far fetched of an idea or what?
I will have to check the video out later when I can use my roommates other computer since I dont have sound.
Another thing I wonder. Why do discussions about them end up in Skunk Works and not Aliens/UFOs?? I have never understood this part.
Thanks for the video.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Another thing I wonder. Why do discussions about them end up in Skunk Works and not Aliens/UFOs? I have never understood this part.

Because even for something associated with the UFO phenomenon, it is short on evidence and drowned in fevered speculation. And that is saying something.

And because it is an embarrassment to the UFO-community as a whole.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Another thing I wonder. Why do discussions about them end up in Skunk Works and not Aliens/UFOs? I have never understood this part.

Because even for something associated with the UFO phenomenon, it is short on evidence and drowned in fevered speculation. And that is saying something.

And because it is an embarrassment to the UFO-community as a whole.

Thanks! I have wondered this ever since I started reading about them on here.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by iTruth

Hey, iTruth, nice to see you on the site! Hadn't noticed you previously.
Always a wise and in-the-know insight from you.

Reptilians are a hard sell, physical or Etherial (or both) kind, on ats. However, they go ga-ga for greys, pretending greys are 'realer.'

They also mostly dislike Icke, not realizing what a master metaphysician he is.

Ats is composed mostly of materialists, as opposed to immaterialist, which is the Two-Way Flow of all Existence. They think the flow of energy only goes one way...not very aware; but you can't shake someone awake very easily, and electro-shock doesn't work, either.

"The idea of continuity or discontinuity is based upon mirrored effect of an Initial Cause. Continuity infers time. Time is but one of the effects which constitues this universe. Time flows two ways, but the senses detect only the forward flow. They cannot detect the backward flow which cancels out the forward flow. Time is as unreal as the wave universe is unreal."
("The Secret of Light," by Walter Russell, 1947)

The Two-Way Flow is also material-immaterial awareness. Those of us who can perceive the Invisible Cause, can also perceive It's Visible Effects, but the Invisible is unperceivable or provable to those who only have the 'ordinary consciousness' directional flow.

Sorry about that, if it offends, but you won't find too many sympathizers regarding the evil reps, here.

Oh, apparently there are some actual reps-controlled people here on ats, having a dilly of a time, creating incredible undercurrent panic and reaction. How funny. Remember, the nagas and the reptilians are two entirely different species.

Sitchin's site seems mostly to be selling his books, books, books...buy some now! Yuck.

Lot's of other threads on these big meanies, too. Human's give energy, they steal it. Why would they reveal that, if you're a rep?

And of course, the ats'ers all want a govt. stamped Seal of Approval as proof of anything you say. It is not a very advanced site, imo, and their motto, 'deny ignorance,' should be changed to 'Death Before Truth!' I've told them many times. Say, did I notice the word 'Truth' in your id? Oh-oh. Most of ats actually is quite enamored of their ignorance. (20-to-1 gang-ups normal, from the concrete-materialists).

Most of what you say has been worn out in threads. Reps take the humans, humans watch feetball. Ugh..good! Very hard to make spiritual children 'grow up' faster, as it doesn't work that way.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
Reptilians are a hard sell, physical or Etherial (or both) kind, on ats. However, they go ga-ga for greys, pretending greys are 'realer.'

That may have something to do with the fact "grey aliens" do not have the absurdity surrounding them that reptilians do, in particular the rantings and ravings of David Icke that are supported by nothing but his own delusions.

They also mostly dislike Icke, not realizing what a master metaphysician he is.

Don't you know, he's Christ returned!

...on 27 March 1991, held a press conference to announce: "I am a channel for the Christ spirit. The title was given to me very recently by the Godhead."

In an interview on the Terry Wogan show that year, he announced that he was "the son of God," and that Britain would be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes.
SOURCE

Ats is composed mostly of materialists, as opposed to immaterialist, which is the Two-Way Flow of all Existence. They think the flow of energy only goes one way...not very aware; but you can't shake someone awake very easily, and electro-shock doesn't work, either.

Oh, apparently there are some actual reps-controlled people here on ats, having a dilly of a time, creating incredible undercurrent panic and reaction.

And who would those people be?

(Edit to add quote)

[edit on 2-4-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I really don't care to deal with skeptics, they are omnipresent, and not aware of much more than concrete 'facts.' (There is Nothing Solid in the Universe, thanks...science: the heaviest it gets is the essence of Force Focus...study some quantum physics, perhaps?)

And stop quoting two different posters without crediting each, eh? You are twisting statements in your replies.

David Icke does not think he's christ returned...shows you're absolute ignorance. He conveyed his inner understanding as "we are all daughters-sons of the Original Creator Spirit (not jesu, a fabrication), or gods becoming awake to their god-awareness.

Yes, there are plenty of people on ats who hold this view...your little 'source' is hilarious and confused, and supportive of the xtians belief that only jesu is the way. Keep your head in the sand...The Real is no place for the ignorant to be dealing with. Back to the 'concrete.'

As Above, So Below; As Within, So Without: the Reflected Unreal flows from the Real, or the Visible Realm flows from the Invisible Realm. Cause (Invisible) before Effect (Visible).

Too hard to understand? Thought so.

ROFL.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

... Reptilians are a hard sell, physical or Etherial (or both) kind, on ats ... Most of what you say has been worn out in threads...

You don't seem to like the subject very much yourself ... Stop discouraging the OP/posters. The reptilian issue is actually VERY important.

... Stichen's site seems mostly to be selling his books, books, books...buy some now! Yuck.

You mean "Sitchin"? No yuck at all. Again, stop discouraging people from getting informed. Nobody has to buy Sitchin's books, you can access all or almost all of his insights on dozens of websites for free, e.g. on the one linked above. As you can see he provides LOTS of information for completely free. So stop belittling him just because he sells books besides. And btw, don't we all want to sell something? What's wrong with that? What logic. Is everything written in newspapers a lie just because newspapers want to sell?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderfulWorld

Don't tell me to 'Stop' anything, period. You don't tell me what to post on ats, nor should anyone tell you what to post.

You've said three times in your reply, 'stop this,' 'stop that, 'stop it,' I don't like it. Go elsewhere then and pout.

iTruth is an old friend of mine, and a very valued human being on this Earth planet (imo).

Is it alright if I talk to him, your lordship of ignorance and control?

I don't care to buy any more Zecharia Sitchin's books myself...check the site: it's a sales site. Anybody can buy what they want. I wish it had more info, rather than leaders to buy the book.

Oh, you have never mis-spelled anyone's name, or mis-spelled words?
Try to deny ignorance, you've got a bad case of it.

Rep discussion is fine, if the OP is willing to take the heat. Notice any other poster's comments, hmmm? LOL.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Stop flaming ('lordship of ignorance'). It's you who attacked others, picturing Sitchin as some greedy writer only interested in selling books, which is absurd and unfair. He's a great researcher, and his site is not a "sales sites", but, as I wrote, providing lots of intriguing & important information for free.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I really don't care to deal with skeptics, they are omnipresent, and not aware of much more than concrete 'facts.'

Those silly skeptics confusing people with facts!

And stop quoting two different posters without crediting each, eh? You are twisting statements in your replies.

I quoted from only one poster (you) and provided my sourcing.

David Icke does not think he's christ returned...shows you're absolute ignorance.

Right. Proclaiming to be a channel for the Christ-spirit had nothing to do with it.

Yes, there are plenty of people on ats who hold this view...your little 'source' is hilarious and confused, and supportive of the xtians belief that only jesu is the way.

My source is a neutral article, stating the facts. It is neither supportive or against Christian beliefs.

Too hard to understand? Thought so.

It is not hard to understand at all. It is nonsense.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Ladies! Ladies! We think you're both beautiful!

I'm not sure what either of you are arguing about; you both believe this reptilian nonsense. Can't you find some common ground in absurdity?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Wow, you need to curb it.

I am a supporter of Zecharia Sitchin, though he is not in heavy favor with most here on ats.

Nothing wrong with buying his books...ever see any Info sites, your know, on the www, one's that give views, and not with the copy of their latest book for each comment (like the site in question)?

Is it alright to have an opinion, considering your attitude toward me, all confused as you are about everything you've said? Reading is fine, but it goes hand-in-hand with 'comprehension.'

Lighten up. Have a rep over for a tea or beer or something. Thanks for the ignorance you've displayed, it's not unique.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex I'm not sure what either of you are arguing about; you both believe this reptilian nonsense.

What reptilian 'nonsense'??? You mean the reptilian TRUTH? Just get informed and learn a lot. The link is above.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join