It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

stop it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
stop arguing, stop fighting, stop being nasty. Stop being conciliatory, stop being false-friendly, stop being agreeable.

Discussion is the first step on the road to perfection. Coersion is a tool of abandonment, anger is a tool of abandonment, conciliation is a tool of abandonment.

if we are one, all together, struggling to find our way in the universe, then we do this together.

Ask yourself. What do you want, how do you want to achieve it? If it's through forcing someone to succumb to your beliefs then I think you're wack.

everyone on this site ought to be encouraging thought, insight, intuition and fellowship. As you tell your fellows that they are "stupid", "ignorant", "idealistic", or whichever slur you like to throw, you are telling the universe that we are stupid, ignorant, and idealistic.

We as individuals are none of these things, we are unique (ish), and thoughtful by nature, who says that we are stupid? Uneducated? Maybe. Unpolished? Certainly.

I ask you: Do you want us to continue?

If so, the only way we can do this is together. You and me, the ATS crowd...but also the CNN and FOX crowd....ultimately, we are the same crowd.

Do you want to inspire people to intuit? Do you want to inspire people to be one? do you want to become something greater than what we are now? If so, do so.

if not, please don't post.
if so...you're the best, I love you.
I look forward to the future. Do you?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Greetings.

Your thoughts echo ours . . .

To disagree is fine, Its how you deal with it that ultimately counts.

It can get frustrating here of course , but there's a right way and a wrong way to go about things. . .

Fight with facts and remember everyone has an opinion .

Abandon this "Sandbox" attitude BS that has come around and be diplomatic .

It aint much to ask of someone to be civil .

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

good post, but none of this will happen it's all wishful thinking ... i wish it would as well as most of the people in the world ... here's an interesting article that adds to what you're saying ...

Article Here

From Article:

"They came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist;
And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist;
And then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew;
And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no one left to speak up."

- Martin Niemöller

[edit on 1-4-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by baseball101

good post, but none this will happen it's all wishful thinking .

Thinking aint gonna do nothing, Action gets results and it starts with each of us as an individual . Noone will fix this for us, we have to fix it ourselves and it starts with every person as an individual getting down and pulling there socks up.

Make a difference off your own bat, Or do you need to "Follow the crowd" so to speak?

Am i wrong?

Omega

[edit on 1/4/2009 by Omega85]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
No.

I refuse.

So there.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdiinican
No.