It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 prophecy's - Looks bad for the west and more....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Saw an article on this and put together this tidbit of information....
This is from a prophetess named Baba Vanga, who made many prophecys throughout her life time, she died in 1996. She made many readings, many people came to visit her to have their own reading.

“Everything will melt away like ice yet the glory of Vladimir, the glory of Russia are the only things that will remain. Russia will not only survive, it will dominate the world.”(1979)

Vladimir Putin is the Prime Minister of Russia.

- The prediction was made in Soviet times when just a few people were using the term
“Russia”. It remains to be seen which Vladimir Vanga had referred to. There are three real candidates: The Prince Vladimir, Vladimir Lenin, the Vladimir Putin, or the future one…

"Soon, in nine years [2003], there will be the end of the world. The Earth will turn away from the Sun. Where was hot, there will be an ice, many animals will die out. The people will fight for energy, but they will have enough soul to stop. And then time will turn back." These prophecy's after 2012 could be just what would of happened...hmmm

2008 - Assassination attempts on four heads of states. Conflict in Hindustan. That becomes one of the causes for the start of WWIII.

2010 - The start of WWIII. The war will begin in November of 2010 and will end in October of 2014. Will start as a normal war, then will include usage of nuclear and chemical weapons.

2011 - Due to the radioactive showers in Northern Hemisphere - no animals or plants will be left. Muslims will begin chemical war against Europeans who are still alive.

2014 - Most of the people in this world will have skin cancer and skin related diseases . (as a result of chemical wars).

2016 - Europe is almost empty

2018 - China becomes the new world power.

Apparently, 18 years ago she predicted that the 44th US president would be black and would be "the last one." She went on, saying that following his stepping into position, there would be a spectacular economic crisis and a conflict between north and south states, with Indonesia getting involved. All this cooking up to a third world war in which the nuclear bomb would be used again.

2023 - Earth’s orbit will change slightly

2025 - Europe is still barely populated

2028 - Development of a new energy source. (Probably controller thermonuclear reaction) Hunger slowly stops being a problem. Piloted spaceship to Venus deploys.

2033 - Polar ice caps melt. World ocean levels rise.2043 - World economy is prosperous. Muslims are running Europe.

2046 - Any organs can be mass produced. Exchange of body organs becomes the favorite method of treatment .

2066 - During it’s attack on Rome (which is under control of the Muslims) U.S.A. uses a new method of weapons - has to do with climate change. Sharp freezing.

2076 - No class society (communism)

2084 - The rebirth of the nature .

2088 - New disease . - People are getting old in few seconds.

2097 - This disease is cured.

2100 - Man made Sun is lighting up the dark side of the planet Earth.

"When a man from his city visited Vanga. The man had a son, who was ill from cancer. While he was waiting in the line, one woman came out from Vanga, and ask, which is the man from Kyustendil. Vanga sent her to tell to the man, that he should go home to his son and not wait anymore. Not much after, the boy died."

[edit on 30-3-2009 by xGunthrux]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
2009 WEBBOTS PREDICTIONS
“Year of Transformation” Highlights
Possible economic collapse of USA due to additive impacts of the socioeconomic contract breakdown
Housing bubble collapse
Debt instrument bubble collapse
Possible repudiation of the US dollar

Global Coastal Event
“Secrets revealed” start to pour out of NASA and political offices
End of the ‘comfortable high tech/high consumption’ lifestyle and an involuntary return to lifestyle of previous generations

From what i also read about the webbot there are random people disappearing this year, could this be the rapture? The great tribulation would follow and that would mean 1/4 of the world's population would die.

January 2009
NOT FROM LINGUISTICS: After a brief period of stability, I expect the markets will resume their declines and this should last through late February or April.
The “Services Bubble” collapse begins. Excess services, shopping facilities, luxury goods begin to crater
Unemployment rate continues to accelerate upward – note that already the Obama team has mentioned a 9% unemployment rate, which is at least one third
more than present and may go double-digits.

February 2009
Global tensions which have been in release mode due to falling markets since early October 2008, bottom out briefly starting in the Feb 14-Mar 1 area.
From this point, the country enters a period of ‘building tensions’ which will carry through into the ‘summer of hell’.
Global coastal event(s) start to heat up – lead in events possible.
Wave of enlistments to US Military as an alternative to unemployment (Obama youth corps?)

March-April 2009
Food/Goods riots/demonstrations/confrontations presage the broader breakdown of social contract over summer.
International pressure begins to build on the US dollar – this is a months-long process.
NASA (and political) Whistleblowers appear in number
NOT FROM LINGUISTICS: I expect to see non-paper assets of all types begin to appreciate (prices going up in dollar terms) of items like equipment, gold, silver, any fungible holdings (e.g. clothing, canned goods, etc.). Personally plan to be out of most government paper by this period.

May 2009
Squatters /displaced / homeless / unemployed persons begin to question the socioeconomic contract.
Prices of commodities continue rising (from dollar repudiation) and electrical power and other services become sporadic in isolated areas.
Continuing unemployment, pressures on government to reduce spending, while at the same time social services demands skyrocket trying to quell potential
(turning to actual) violence
Global Coastal Events (GCE) go mainstream

June-July 2009
Experiences of the ‘summer of hell’ vary based on region. California may have veggies, but no power. Iowa may have corn, but no veggies, Northwest may
have power, but little food –
Concurrently there are lots of Terra events – goodly number of ‘summer shakes’ (earthquakes) but even though large enough to be normal ‘headlines’ they are
instead footnotes to the breakdown of social contract globally.

(August 2009
Government services falter as budgets collapse.
Purchasing power of dollar failing in some regions leads government workers to walk off the job as they don’t get ‘value’ for ‘work’
Possibility of Social Security, and other government payments such as military retirement, being reduced or temporarily not available.

September 2009
Geopolitical landscape dramatically changed as small communities evolve a ‘cooperative living’ model which we call ‘bogslife’ (beyond organizational and
governmental systems). Like “Hippies 3.0” with no fall-back position.
Seriously eroded ‘federal’ governance model as selfsufficient sub regions arise more responsive to local conditions.

October 2009
Internet becomes sporadic
In late summer/early fall expect two major ‘ship disappearances (may or may not make public consciousness). One may involve two members of the royalty/aristocracy while the other may involve a boatload of Hollywood-types

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
And one last post, could this be the end? Mysterious disappearances of millions this year? says the webbot

www.youtube.com...

"The flood will be too, in 30 or 40 years. The large body will fly to the Earth and will hit the water. The waves will wash away a lot of countries, and the sun will dim for three years. The good-hearted people will survive, and malicious people, which consider themselves clever, will perish. Many people will perish. And then will be a very good life, and immortality will come."

Michel de Nostradamus
(Nostradamus)
1503 – 1566

Les Propheties
1840 Bareste Edition
C1:Q69

La grand montagne ronde de sept stades,
Apres paix, guerre, faim, inodation,
Roulera loin abismant grands contrades,
Mesmes antiques, & grands fondation.

The great mountain, seven stadia round,
after peace, war, famine, flooding.
It will spread far, drowning great countries,
even antiquities and their mighty foundations

Could this be the megatsunami off La Palma said to be hundreds of feet tall and hitting the entire east coast of America going 20 miles inland? It says there will be a "global costal event" this year in the webbot, this would be a perfect disaster for such apocalyptic events that are headed our way.

“At the turn of the century, in August of 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered with water, and the whole world will be weeping over it.” (1980)
- The prediction did not make any sense back then. Sadly, twenty years on, it did make a lot of sense, when a Russian nuclear submarine sunk in an accident in August of 2000.

The submarine was named Kursk. Kursk - the city (after which the submarine was named), could by no means have been covered with water (probably that’s why her prediction seemed so unrealistic at first).

“Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing.” (1989)
- Happened as predicted. The World Trade Center Towers in New York collapsed following terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. The WTC Towers were dubbed “Twins ” or “Brothers.” The terrorists drove passenger planes –“the steel birds”- into the towers. “The bush” obviously relates to the surname of the current U.S. president.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by xGunthrux

Welcome to ATS xGunthrux, I like the Baba Vanga predictions because many have been true in the past, but I don't like the Web Bot predictions because many of those have been wrong in the past. The Web Bot puts out thousands of predictions and then only targets the ones they get right for everyone to see. Lets face it, they only get their predictions from people that put the information into the internet.

xGunthrux, you copied all of this stuff word for word off of other peoples sites and you didn't give the sites their respectful links showing where you copied it word for word. I know the links where you got them from, but it is not my problem to put them in this thread, it is your duty to put them into your thread and it is your duty to not cheat others out of their work by stealing it word for word without giving them credit somewhere; by link or otherwise.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
there are many signs for a third world war, but if they are true is a point of view..
guess we all have not long to wait, if really something badfull will happen. or?

Nia

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This thread gets my vote for "Most Depressing Thread of the Day" Award.
One line was all she wrote.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Sorry I'm new to this site, let me list the links where i got the information

russianfun.net...

simmeringhope.com...

yowusa.com...

johnburkessociety.blogspot.com...

I wanted to compile this information into one thread, so I can look back at all this information at once. I love this site btw.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
All these predictions are nothing but BS. No man can see the future, and machines tell you wat you want them to tell you. Why is it that all the worst predictions are pointed at the US? Why not China? Or Germany? Like i said. BS

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by xGunthrux

You did a remarkable job finding all of that information xGunthrux and putting it all together on this site. I'm proud of you my friend for putting out the sources all on your own and giving people their deserved credit for their work.

I know you are a new person to ATS and you are my friend.

You did an aweful lot of work to get this thread going xGunthrux, but do you know, that you could have broken it into three or more threads and really milked the point system here on ATS, just like lots of others do.

Those that milk their threads alot for points usually ask people something like "what are your thoughts" in the title of their threads or something similar; that is if you are after a lot of points and conversations with people here on ATS.

Getting breaking news stories and posting them from sources like yahoo can get you lots of points fast also if you fill in all of the blanks by googling for more info.

You did a lot of work digging up all of this information though, and you got the best people that gave good prophecies. I like the old blind woman's prophecies the most, because she gave better details than most of the others. I think that Nostradamus copied some of his prophesies from someone in the past, and I think that of others did that also, and didn't give the rightful sources their due credit.

You did a great job, and welcome to ATS.

I gave you a blue star for each of your posts (4) and I flagged your post so that I had a second reference to come back to it later.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by RussianScientists]

top topics

join