It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Official up to date, most recent Moon Hoax Thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
While participating in other threads on this subject a thought came to me.
One which if ever discussed on ATS before I am not aware of.

This postulation might not be resolved by moon Hoaxers or NASA.

It may require mathematicians, folks that work with the elderly and someone to burgle the ancient Above Top Top Secret records from the NASA archives.

Be that as it may----
Here is the thought that crossed my mind, came back around and made me want to post this thread.

Is the United States Government waiting until all of the Apollo astronauts pass away before they release the real facts about their missions?

Sort of, in the way state and federal officials are apologizing for other bad things they admit doing.
The American Indian, WW 2 Japanese -American internment, Slavery and a way long list of others.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Good thought there.

Just like a few well known ideas now are approached by expensive
research waiting for the actual discovers of the inexpensive methods
to be forgotten about.

With the astronauts gone the stories can be made up under
some grand plan.

One is waiting to spread a message and the other is waiting to take
over what is not theirs, yet.

Their life as an astronaut, as you say, is the astronauts and not anyone
else like the governments.
The government only wants we saw Alien or some other lie.
And the 'lid' on the astronauts is a suspect conspiracy topic.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Yes, as you can see there are not a lot or moon landing proponents jumping in here.
There is argument here but I think it would out the NASA regurge group.
Although posting someone else's ideas or data is often helpful to illustrate points of view, I find them more like a shield to hide behind. ATS encourages this practice not realizing it is not proper debate decorum but more like publishing a scientific paper.
Thanks for dropping by. You all come back hear!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Perhaps the most guarded secrets are scientific.
Now technology to the Moon has gone to India.
Did China orbit the Moon yet.
So this technology was sold by Russia and America somehow.
We are not privy to Illuminati dealings.

The astronauts under government programs are just part of
the secrets.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Yes, as you can see there are not a lot or moon landing proponents jumping in here.

Perhaps that's because there's already an over-abundance of moon landing threads active on ATS right now. In fact, I don't really see a need for yet another one when there are so many others to choose from. But don't let my opinion get in the way of confirmation bias. If "the super-secret NASA agents" jump in a thread quickly, it's evidence you're on to something. If "the super secret NASA agents" ignore a thread, it's evidence you're on to something. Hmmm... I'm seeing a pattern here I don't like.

Although posting someone else's ideas or data is often helpful to illustrate points of view, I find them more like a shield to hide behind.

The truth is not a shield, it simply eliminates ignorance.

ATS encourages this practice not realizing it is not proper debate decorum but more like publishing a scientific paper.

LOL, it's obvious you've never published a scientific paper. If you had you would know that you are expected to support your position with tons of other people's research. Unless you're accusing us of claiming other people's photo and evidence as something we created, there's no violation of "proper debate decorum" here.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

See my next thread about to be posted . When you say "we" I assume you defend ATS by being a Principal of ATS?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

I expect to see you answering all my threads. Thanks

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Wow. I'm not going to encourage spamming of the forum with excessive thread creation on topics already covered by other threads. If others find it important enough to participate I'll join in, but I'm not going to bump your other threads for you. On that note, is there anything on topic about the "moon hoax" you'd like to discuss?

[edit on 1-4-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter
"Wow. I'm not going to encourage spamming of the forum with excessive thread creation on topics already covered by other threads. If others find it important enough to participate I'll join in, but I'm not going to bump your other threads for you. On that note, is there anything on topic about the "moon hoax" you'd like to discuss?"

I am not interested in spamming or clogging the site with a bunch of crap.
I try to defend my positions with analytical thinking.
I read all the crap on my own time and try to transfer the work I think is important to others.
I am very new here and might slip some in the decorum. Apology in advance.
I haven't had time to scour through the threads you mention. Wish I did. When you find things I attempt to discuss that have been over hashed please make me aware of the argument and the outcome, if there was one. Yes I will be happy to get back to the MOON hoax or reality. I think some of my stuff is original.
Give me a fair opportunity and let's talk.

(bbcode)

[edit on Sun Apr 5 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Or what if they aren't waiting to release said information because (que the suspenseful music) DUH DUH DA DA DUUUUUUUH They already have released it. It would be just like the results of my driving test, they told me the truth the first time.

Seriously think about what you are saying here. What I am getting from you post is that after the last of the Apollo astronauts are dead and buried, the government is going to come out and say "oops here is the real story that we have hidden for the last 40 years, but hey we'll never lie to you again so you can trust us now". Really? You think so? If so send me a U2U because I have a great investment opportunity for you. I will just need a cashiers check made out to "Bearer" in the amount of 1 thousand U.S. Dollars, and in 6 months you will have the deed to your new bridge.

I am really starting to loose faith in this website. When I first registered there were some off the wall theories but people actually tended to put some thought into them.

I have to humor you in one aspect of this: What exactly do you think the real story is? Do you believe we never went there? Or do you believe we went there are were told never to come back? If you choose to reply to this could you also perhaps tell us why you feel the way you feel?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Check out this link. I think it's the best explanation I've found.

www.paoweb.com...

"AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts ... Please provide your own opinions when posting links or videos."

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
If thats the best explanation you have found... Keep looking. It doesn't site any kind of source material except for a few things that are published as fiction. It might be the explanation that best fits what you want it to be, but its not the best explanation.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Originally posted by zombiemann

Originally posted by zombiemann
"Seriously think about what you are saying here. "

I thought enough to post it and discuss it.

" What I am getting from you post is that after the last of the Apollo astronauts are dead and buried, the government is going to come out and say "oops here is the real story that we have hidden for the last 40 years, but hey we'll never lie to you again so you can trust us now."

In a civilized world that would be proper. But you missed it my friend.
It is a question of " what would the ramifications be????"
Pay a little more attention to what you read than what you think.
Got any ideas?
How many of those bridges do you have?

(quote tags)

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Your original post said nothing of "what would the ramifications be". Your original post asked if they were waiting for the astronauts to die before they tell the truth. So which question would you like for me to address? If you are interested in the possible ramifications of them admitting to a fabrication, you really should let us know which variation of the "truth" you subscribe to. Each version would have its own ramifications.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zombiemann

Very well then. We are making progress.

Posted by donny 4 million, beginning of thread

"Is the United States Government waiting until all of the Apollo astronauts pass away before they release the real facts about their missions?".

You see that is my only question.

My motives and opinions I believe will be self evident as we pursue the topic.
As I expect yours to be, as well as any other interested folk.
The outcome could then be used to support or deny other criteria.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Donny 4 million]

(quote tags)

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

""Perhaps the most guarded secrets are scientific.
Now technology to the Moon has gone to India.
Did China orbit the Moon yet.
So this technology was sold by Russia and America somehow.
We are not privy to Illuminati dealings.
The astronauts under government programs are just part of
the secrets.""

I do not know if inviting you back to expand upon your views is good ATS protocol or not. But if it is not, I am sure I will hear about.

Mod Note: How to Quote– Please Review This Link.
Also note the 'REPLY TO:' button (top right) for directing your responses

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Ok, last chance here. I am willing to engage in a conversation here but only if I have some clear indication of what exactly it is you are trying to say. Instead of trying for "self evident" try "plainly stated". I am not really one for playing guessing games with people trying to string along conversations. I have much better things to do with my time. I am willing to discuss the topic, but not if you are not going to plainly outline what in the heck you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zombiemann

"Is the United States Government waiting until all of the Apollo astronauts pass away before they release the real facts about their missions?".

Perhaps you just don't know. Guess!

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

"The real facts" is too ambiguous to have a discussion about. State what you consider to be the real facts and then a discussion will be possible.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Guess about what? I have already stated my belief in the fact that we already have at least most of the truth. Instead of trying to be all cryptic about things, why not spit out exactly what you are getting at so we can get on with a serious discussion? I will be more than happy to discuss any topic you would like in regards to a possible cover up, but first I kind of need to know WHAT IN THE WORLD YOU ARE ON ABOUT. Sorry, just a little frustrated. I don't like dancing. Unless your next post contains something of substance, I will not be replying to this thread further.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join