It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faces of Fascism: Calgary, March 17th, 2009

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminottie2

My hat's of to you man, that took a lot of sack

Well I do give you respect for that and I agree, you do have balls the size of Texas. I also give you respect for walking the walk (most people are all talk).

I still think you are a loon, but I respect you.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by crhamlett
Welcome to AlberTexas, where the wicked are welcome and the righteous are punished.

As heavily armed Calgary City Police Officers, dressed in black, obstruct my attempt to do THEIR job, and to do MY civic duty, to arrest the credibly suspected war criminal George W. Bush, Calgary's fascist elite look on and laugh in joyful triumph, as I am thrown down, stomped on, kicked, handcuffed and led off to be brutalized in a Calgary jail for 24 hours, and later to be charged and tried, all at the expense of the average Canadian citizens and taxpayers. The good people of Canada also had to endure this heinous spectacle and travesty of justice, and an assault on their international reputation.

Your decision to create a spectacle and bring some undivided attention to yourself to get your political views noticed is what got you in this position. Your choice to express your views in a way that made you appear an unpredictable threat to everybody in the area is why you were arrested.

There is nothing wrong with being passionate and exercising your political views, but a line has to be drawn. Whether you like or hate somebody does not give you the right to intentionally cause trouble and provoke the individual and any security around him or her.

You and your actions alone have come at the expense of your fellow Canadian taxpayers.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31337
I think you are a loon and most likely got the beat down you deserve because of the way you came up to them....... Also in case you didn't know there is a system to have somebody arrested.

Yes there is a system to have somebody arrested. In Canada, the law states beyond the shadow of a doubt (it's written into the law), that any person even "suspected" of war crimes or crimes against humanity must be arrested if they are found on Canadian soil. The Canadian government 'in toto' didn't have the courage this man has, so he attempted to carry out the law himself and he did it peacefully.

For you to belittle him only exposes yourself as lacking the characteristics and qualities of courage and justice this man exhibited. Just because you can't comprehend that he was within his rights doesn't make his actions "loony".

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I read this loud n clear.

1) You tried to do what any person with courage against crime would do

2) The biggest COWARDS on Earth, "cops" jumped on you, took you away and played tough guy behind the scenes.

If it is any consolation, Earth needs more heros like you, I too, hail from Alberta and know all to well the scum of Earth wear cop uniforms, ALL of them are guilty of indecencies, BOTTOM LINE, they gotta go, and we need to unite and fight into the night and eliminate the real criminals, COPS!!!

Once they are gone, corruption STOPS!!! They, and they alone, are the problem in our world, all over the world. Give a retard a gun and they all think they are THE LAW, all criminals on the street whether they wear gangsta clothes, business suits or cop uniforms.

Until they are gone, we will never be safe from tyranny.

P.S. I don't really blame GWB, I think he might be insane, but he....NEVER WAS THE REAL CATALYST BEHIND THE CRIME OF 9/11 or IRAQ, he was the puppet, same as Obama is now.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Yes this man certainly committed no crime so he is NOT screwing the Canadian tax payer. Whats screwing the Canadian tax payer is a corrupt system where law is selective and seems to only apply to normal citizens. This man a loon? No this man is a hero, civil liberties and countries were built by men like this. Ask yourself what you really fulfill in life. Getting an education, a job, and raising a family and for what? In the end it matters not if we are still slaves. Time grows short more people need to follow this man's lead.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 30 Seconds
the piece of paper has been photoshoped in.

the only way that could happen is if the paper was 2 inches off the ground when this picture was taken, if you dropped it when you were tripped and tackled.

but hey - - thats just a graphic artists eyes imo. i could be wrong. but to me, it just doesnt fit.

Sorry to disappoint you 30 seconds, but you're detective abilities need a lot of honing. That piece of paper was not photo shopped. It's clearly visible on the CTV news coverage that you apparently haven't seen. Not only that, but he also had a bagful of these "handouts" tied to his belt, which were also illegally taken from him.

So it would probably be better if you'd just not comment on a story as serious as this, about your abilities to spot a photo shopped picture... especially when the picture is legit and you aren't.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by PAYBACKCOMESSOON

And I'm sure if you were mugged or had your house burgled the first thing you'd do is go to the police.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I wasn't sure how much of this to believe, until I came a cross thisWikileaks video

Pretty much proved this to be true.

I will jump on board now, calling this guy a TRUE Patriot, and he's a Canadian, for goodness sakes!

In the face of this, I'm not feelin' real macho right now.

S&F, too.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

Thank you for posting the video.

To the OP. You have more courage than myself. But perhaps a lone act was not the wisest choice. You are now known and are on many lists that may make your efforts to make a difference impotent in the future. At the same time perhaps you have inspired others, by both your courage and your foolishness. No insult intended for passion almost always results in mistakes.
We should all have this passion tempered by forethought and wisdom.

edit for spacing. Ha! which didn't work.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by liveandlearn]

[edit on 28-3-2009 by liveandlearn]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Are you sure you're not a militia influenced terrorist??!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by crhamlett
Welcome to AlberTexas, where the wicked are welcome and the righteous are punished.

As heavily armed Calgary City Police Officers, dressed in black, obstruct my attempt to do THEIR job, and to do MY civic duty, to arrest the credibly suspected war criminal George W. Bush, Calgary's fascist elite look on and laugh in joyful triumph, as I am thrown down, stomped on, kicked, handcuffed and led off to be brutalized in a Calgary jail for 24 hours, and later to be charged and tried, all at the expense of the average Canadian citizens and taxpayers. The good people of Canada also had to endure this heinous spectacle and travesty of justice, and an assault on their international reputation.

Did I forget to mention the $500 bail, the conditions on my personal liberty, travel costs, and the cost of my defense team? But what, I ask, is the price of freedom, liberty, and democracy? And what are you prepared to do to keep them, or shall I say, take them back? Will you sit idle and silent while the elite few have their way with you? It may be me in that picture, but it is also YOU, if you do not soon take a stand for truth and justice, and for "peace, order and good government".

Well, what did you do? Did you assault somebody? Did you threaten somebody? You are not going to be taken down by Calgary City Police just because you were protesting. You must have done something to warrant what happened to you.

Your profile says you're from Florida. Why come all the way to Calgary Alberta to try to do a "citizens arrest" or whatever the heck you were trying to do? Do you think that in Canada we offer some special protection for protesters?

With only four arrests out of a demonstration of approx. 400 (which by the way, came from as far as Ontario, they were NOT all Albertans), you really must have done something to warrant what happened to yourself.

I can't feel sorry for you. In fact, you probably got what you deserved. And if you're going to cry about a $500 bail, you really need to wake up.

1500 people went to that supper that night at $400 a pop. 400 demonstrators. Obviously you ARE NOT speaking for all Canadians, and I get really tired of coming on to forums and finding fellow Canadians speaking for me.

Oh yes, and do you have proof of the Police brutality you endured? That picture you gave only shows someone on the ground. Nothing more, nothing less.

edited for spelling

[edit on 28-3-2009 by Unknown Truth]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 30 Seconds
the piece of paper has been photoshoped in.

the only way that could happen is if the paper was 2 inches off the ground when this picture was taken, if you dropped it when you were tripped and tackled.

but hey - - thats just a graphic artists eyes imo. i could be wrong. but to me, it just doesnt fit.

Lol.. so much for what you call a graphics eye... clearly you didnt see the fold in the middle of the paper or envelope as i see it is, and there for the paper will not be flat out but bended on the middle and casting shadows giving it a feeling that its somehow lifted in the sides, thou not all sides..

Back to school bench with you mate

OT

I have done things alike this, and I say to you: keep it going, show them We dont fear them, its them who should fear Us.

Best regards.

Loke.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Starred, flagged, and Digged.

That's real courage in the face of overwhelming odds.

As for the guy who said the piece of paper was photoshopped in - you're wrong and missing the pont.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Truth

This man has shown more guts and integrity than most of the population of the entire world.

You dare to criticise him. You should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Ok, I'll change Gomer to Goober.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
So- when are the rest of us going to keep hounding Bush?Or are some of you content to sit here and guffaw at this guy until Dancing with the Stars comes on, so you can have your mental dose of crack?

Those of you who criticize obviously were the bullies in school, huh? Now all you can do is yank out the keyboard and type drivel, instead of trying to find ways to push this on.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
i am sorry - all i saw [ watching vid ] and reading his account :

A SELF AGGRANDISING IDIOT WHO SET HIMSELF UP TO FAIL SO HE COULD LATER WHINE ABOUT IT .

did you REALLY think that shouting at a police man on the street would acheive yourt goal ?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
At least he got out and tried to do something.

He tried to do more than we will ever accomplish sitting here in front of our keyboards.

Lots of big words,but no fkn action.

STFU

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hamlet were you the protestor who got arrested for acting crazy?

There was a memo that protestors would be arrested maybe you didn't get it.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply topost by 31337

WOW! ... I can't believe the ignorant comments here! (Ignorant meaning uninformed).

Go to his website and blog, read his stuff, watch his videos, listen to his interviews instead of being petty and suspicious. Then come back and make your comment.

Splitting The Sky is no fool. He went through the legal "chain of command", played the game by their rules with everything being completely lawful on his part.
He has them right where he wants them.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by crhamlett]

[edit on 28-3-2009 by crhamlett]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join