It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ours Or Theirs.. Either Way It's Important

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Back in 1994 when I was 14 years old, my family and I went to America for a fly drive holiday or vacation. We started in Cali and drove across the West coast up to Las Vegas. We spent 4 weeks travelling America and it was a great trip and very much recommended.

Anyway, on our way to Las Vegas while driving through the desert, my mother noticed an object, which to me looked like a sphere but could have been any shape because it was very far away. We all (4 members of my family) noticed this object appear from behind a mountain range in the distance. It moved from behind the mountain range and perfectly vertically upwards then stop above the mountains but not too high. It was easy to see as it appeared as a grey dot against the blue sky. My family and I were watching this object with some interest as the movements were not that of a normal craft. You could tell this just by the very few seconds of watching it pop up from behind the mountain range and it stopping, it moved at a constant speed and in a perfect line, then stop without slowing down first. Not the movements of any craft I or my family had seen before, almost like CGI or computer would have an object move.

After watching this object while it was stationary for a few minutes, as my father continued to drive along the road, it suddenly, in the blink of an eye, shot off in an upwards direction and out into space. It didn't accelerate or make a noise, there were no contrails or visible atmospheric disturbances, it just went from stationary to gone in literally the blink of an eye. It was at a speed that is impossible to calculate (for me anyway) as it almost looked like it just disappeared, you could just make out the path it took.

Now for the big question... was it ours or theirs. What we witnessed is 100% true and fact, there is no doubt what we witnessed happened. So 15 years ago I witnessed a craft move perfectly vertical, stop without slowing down first and then after hovering for a few minutes go into space at a speed so great you wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't seen it stationary first, no acceleration. It was fairly small in size but that’s hard to determine from the distance it was from us, but that’s my gut feeling and it seemed spherical or at least equal in length to width. There is nothing today that can match this type of movement and this was 15 years ago. At the time I didn't care much for UFO's and the like but ever since that day I know they exist and that’s very important. Even though I don't know if it was man made or alien made... either way it has huge consequences. Either aliens exist or we are much, much more advanced than we think and that is being kept from us.

We were also filming at the time and I think our reactions were caught on our home video. I am currently searching through all the hours of tape we took to find this moment but I'm sure the UFO isn't in the picture just our conversation and reaction. If I find anything useful I will post it but that is by no means a promise.

Oh and to add..... where were we? Around Area 51... which at the time I didn't know anything about until I got back from the trip and later found out.

I've been trying to think of an earthly explanation for what we had seen but nothing can compare... any ideas?

And any ideas if this could be man made or alien.. considering the effect of such acceleration and speed on the human body?

Confused since 94 - HAL

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
At this point ot could be either, or both actually. I'm no physicist, but any acceleration approaching what you describe would probably kill a human. Some sort of gravity dampening or nullification is probably taking place, or at least that's what the "experts" tell me.

join