It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we care so much about aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
There are some people who know the aliens more than most people.Theses people know why the aliens are here and the important work they do here on earth.They understand why theses aliens and their activities must stay as secret as possible due to negitive experiences they suffered on other worlds in the past.The aliens may seem freindly at times but always seem to appear as fairweathers in the end.The truth is out there but aliens don;t talk much about it.They never did in the past and there not going to start now.Respect the aliens privacy and let things be.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

A self proclaimed ET expert?

I digress! If aliens are visting us or living with us I think we have a right to know who they are and what they want. I am applying the same principle we apply in every-day life; e.g if your next door neighbor was a mass murderer I am sure you would like to know that!

There have been countless abductions in the past, covertly we have accomplished tons of new technological advancements, we see ufos flying our skies everyday, etc...yet we don't have the right to know anything?

The people of america, by way of ufo groups, should start filling class action lawsuits against all federal agencies suspected of withholding ufo/alien information. We need to get to the bottom of this scam, once and for all!!!

[edit on 7-7-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
You might say the us goverment is well in over its head with the alien coverup.They were the ones who let the aliens in many years ago and now they are paying for it and the aliens are in full control.What even control and human values the us goverment had has long since been destroyed many years ago by a evil called the shadow goverment.Over time with the assistance of there alien freinds the somewhat evil shadow goverment had taken control and infultrated every aspect of the us goverment ,foriegn goverments and there societies.Its too late to turn back now.In reallity the alien conspircy may never fully be revealed.To reveal the full exstent of the alien conspiracy would rip the us goverment apart.I guess in a way the united states goverment had it coming.If most people knew the full exstent of what the us goverment allowed aliens to do to there own people.It would bring down the goverment.To give you a clue as to what kind of evil we are talking about.Compared to what hilter did to the jews in world war two,that was a picnic compared to what the aliens have done to hundreads of thousands of us citizens.I saw a place called hell and hell is closer than you think.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

You make it sound as though the government and its people are being held hostage by a group of aliens. Thats BS! From my own readings I have been able to determine that the US government reached an agreement with the grays to let them abduct humans and livestock in exchange for some of their outdated technology. The main problem(besides the ethical and legal issues) is that the US and europe are planning to use this technology to control us, not save us!

In other words, we stand to get screwed twice. First the aliens and now the illuminati controlled NWO. Mind control, weapons of mass destruction, financial subjugation by way of digital currencies, bioterrorism, 24/7 surviellance of email/fax/telephone, roadside cameras everywhere, etc...

Eventually we all be enslaved UNLESS people start doing something about it! I wish I could help but I can't because I don't have access to anything other than a "free internet" which is slowely erroding and a small stack of outdated books. People from the inside need to lead the charge if we stand any chance at all.

And what about all the other countries? What do they know and to what extent are they involved? Surely they must know something.....

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
i care because they might totally help us
or might totally ruin us.

and why do these saucers keep appearing?
if aliens really are cming to earth...what do they want?
ill post a thread askign thast question when i post 19 more....posts

i just signed up

im 15 btw

and a guy ahah

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This video is very interesting, is about former agent of Air Force Office of Special Investigation (AFOSI) Rick Doty and other whistleblower agent (DIA).

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Why do we care so much???

Because its money.....Thats why.

People who sell UFO t-shirts and such, are getting profitted and we all know there not aliens....There just military tests that people see...Nothing much.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join