It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus?Predicted this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Ok i`m confused Nostradamus predicted the 9/11 attacks but if he predicted this why are his other predictions not true so what is this a random generated thing?Or simply just he`s a person given with powers to tell the future? This is very confusing

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I thought Nostradamus was supposed to have predicted the end of the world in 2000?

Don't see why he'd bother predicting anything after that date...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I thought Nostradamus was supposed to have predicted the end of the world in 2000?

Don't see why he'd bother predicting anything after that date...

He predicted the "King of terror" in July of 1999. However, this could be the birth date of this 'king', since nothing happened then.

His date for the end of the world comes in 3797, not 2012 as many would have you believe.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Well i don`t believe any mortal knows when the world will end only Jesus and God know

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mugen1005
Ok i`m confused Nostradamus predicted the 9/11 attacks but if he predicted this why are his other predictions not true so what is this a random generated thing?Or simply just he`s a person given with powers to tell the future? This is very confusing

Nostradamus NEVER predicted 9/11, even though many would have you believe this. Be very careful of what you read. I've even seen people put up fake quatrains relating to 9/11... but the truth of the matter is that he never predicted it.

Reading Nostadamus is very difficult and is best read in the original French. There are so many references to the "New City" and things like that. Well if you take 'new city' to mean New York and a 'fish' to mean submarine than you can believe that. I have so many books of his published at different years and its funny to read how people interpret his work to fit into whatever fantasy they wish you to belive.

Remember, he was intentionally vague because he was worried of being called a witch and killed.

The most interesting thing that I read was that when his grave was opened many years after his death there was a piece of writing (on gold or metal?) on his chest with the year that his grave would be opened. I've read this in several books... but whether it is true or not I don't know.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mugen1005
Well i don`t believe any mortal knows when the world will end only Jesus and God know

In fact... not even Jesus knows... only the Father. But I'm totally with you there brother!
I guess we'll have to wait for 3797 to know for sure. LOL

new topics

top topics

join