It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What brands of Water-Purification tablets could be used as MMS substitutes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
***Pharma-spooks abstain.***

I'd need something that releases small amounts of Chlorine Dioxide...

What was the brand that Jim Humble used?

Anything to watch out for?

Thanks....

To Ruin this thread simply Copy and Paste the following:

OMG I can't BELIEVE you're using such a DANGEROUS and UNTESTED protocol you must be mad OMG shame on you SHAME ON YOU for leading these good hard-working God fearing Christians astray and yaddayadda all your teeth will fall out and you'll go bald and get webbed feet ZOMG OMG.

[edit on 13f20090amSun, 22 Mar 2009 07:11:37 -050037 by HiAliens]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
They already put chlorine dioxide in the drinking water to purify it.

But if you really want to go adding extra then most camping purification tablets use a chlorine compound of some kind.

They won't make you go bald or give you webbed feet, they are perfectly safe in the correct doses, but don't taste very nice.

As I say though, if you already have access to tap water then you won't need it.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I just wonder why you wish to use tablets instead of filtration or UV sterilization. Tablets will only last a short time but a good filtration system will give you a great deal of drinkable water for a long time. You can sterilize water with a UV "SteriPen" that is easily portable, and there is even a solar charging case option available from third party vendors.
Steripen
Steripen charging case
I prefer not to add chemicals to my drinking water as a method of making it drinkable. The use of chlorine dioxide in water treatment leads to the formation of the by-product chlorite and I prefer to remove chemicals and foreign material.

Katadyn Portable Water filtration
Katadyn filtration systems are in use by the Military and numerous NGO relief organizations around the globe. They have a proven track record and are one of the world leaders in portable filtration systems. You can get a personal system or systems designed for large groups and base camps.

join